Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Uturuncu
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 Mar 2015, 6:10 am

Greetings, everyone.

I've heard of this place before, but due to an article on Cracked I finally decided to shuffle my butt over here and meet others of my kind.

I'm a diagnosed aspie(age 11). I'm now 27, and struggled heavily with interaction until I was in my early twenties, when I took to researching it a bit and working to overcome my shortcomings.

Currently I hold a position at the hybrid Customer Service/Money Center at one of my 'local' Wal-marts(naturally the one that called was the furthest one I applied to, approximately 45 minutes away), and it's working out pretty well for me. I find that social interaction with people in short interactions is extremely preferable; once people get time to get to know me, they start to harden to me and notice my 'quirks', and I usually don't keep friends for long.

Hoping to find some others to share experiences with, and maybe make a few new friends because I've found my interaction circle has been very limited lately. Maybe here I'll find a group I don't tire of and drift away from within a few weeks.

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2015, 4:19 pm

Hey Uturuncu welcome. :sunny:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2015, 3:46 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!