Page 1 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2015, 7:34 am

Right now i'm on Spring Break. When I get back I will.

Non_Passerine
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

27 Mar 2015, 1:41 pm

Prom dates are accessories, not romantic commitments (unless you're already committed to somebody).

Although my prom date actually got married back in January, and to be honest, I do feel a little dirty for taking someone else's lover to prom, even though I had no romantic interest in him.

Bentastic197
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Mar 2015, 4:18 pm

Non_Passerine wrote:
Prom dates are accessories, not romantic commitments (unless you're already committed to somebody).

Although my prom date actually got married back in January, and to be honest, I do feel a little dirty for taking someone else's lover to prom, even though I had no romantic interest in him.

I talked to her, I don't think she likes me.

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 4:37 pm

What makes you think she doesn't like you? Did she seem to be fumbling for words, or something? Maybe YOU make HER nervous, TOO!!

Bentastic197
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Mar 2015, 4:44 pm

darkphantomx1 wrote:
Right now i'm on Spring Break. When I get back I will.

What?

Bentastic197
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Mar 2015, 4:49 pm

Campin_Cat wrote:
What makes you think she doesn't like you? Did she seem to be fumbling for words, or something? Maybe YOU make HER nervous, TOO!!

I don't know, I thought we were getting along (have to get to know her) just fine. Then when I tried to talk with her today she looked up a me, turned around and pulled her phone from her pocket and went started to talk with one of her friends. Then after school had ending I went to ask her if she was mad earlier. She replied saying no that she wasn't mad, but before I could ask another question she went "I have to go" and walked away leaving me dumbfounded

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 4:56 pm

Yeah, you might be right----you, maybe, should pick another girl. Is there any girl who is, like, surprisingly nice to you----or, something like that----like, maybe, a girl who has said "Hi", or spoken to you, without you having spoken to her, first?

Bentastic197
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Mar 2015, 5:32 pm

Campin_Cat wrote:
Yeah, you might be right----you, maybe, should pick another girl. Is there any girl who is, like, surprisingly nice to you----or, something like that----like, maybe, a girl who has said "Hi", or spoken to you, without you having spoken to her, first?

I should

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 5:53 pm

Hey at least you tried talking to her. You should be proud of that. It's better to approach a girl then to do nothing at all because you can't succeed if you don't try to interact with the girl you like.

And who cares if one girl rejects you, there are plenty of fish in the sea. That's why you shouldn't be obsessed with just one girl, especially if you don't know her. Because what if she doesn't like you back or she has a boyfriend? It's okay to try to get a girl to like you because if you act like you don't care at all, then that's not good either.

Bentastic197
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Mar 2015, 6:03 pm

darkphantomx1 wrote:
Hey at least you tried talking to her. You should be proud of that. It's better to approach a girl then to do nothing at all because you can't succeed if you don't try to interact with the girl you like.

And who cares if one girl rejects you, there are plenty of fish in the sea. That's why you shouldn't be obsessed with just one girl, especially if you don't know her. Because what if she doesn't like you back or she has a boyfriend? It's okay to try to get a girl to like you because if you act like you don't care at all, then that's not good either.

Just curious. What did you mean by this "Right now i'm on Spring Break. When I get back I will."

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 6:16 pm

^^ You asked him to friend you on Xbox, or something like that----and, he said he would, when he got back.....

Bentastic197
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Mar 2015, 8:08 pm

Campin_Cat wrote:
^^ You asked him to friend you on Xbox, or something like that----and, he said he would, when he got back.....

Oh, forgot about that lol

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 11:34 pm

Don't feel too bad. Prom is overrated anyways. When you dance like a constipated penguin, you want to steer clear of the dance floor to save yourself from embarrassment . Even I look out of place at wedding receptions.

Bentastic197
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

28 Mar 2015, 12:46 am

darkphantomx1 wrote:
Don't feel too bad. Prom is overrated anyways. When you dance like a constipated penguin, you want to steer clear of the dance floor to save yourself from embarrassment . Even I look out of place at wedding receptions.

At dances I usually look like a lost puppy

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2015, 10:02 am

Haha same here. Honestly a dance is probably one of the last things i'd want to go to because I know i'll probably make a fool out of myself.

Just find a girl who doesn't care how bad you are then it will be alright. Or work on your dance moves in front of a mirror. Just make sure your parents arne't secretly watching and video taping you. They would be like 8O 8O 8O 8O

Bentastic197
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

28 Mar 2015, 10:08 am

darkphantomx1 wrote:
Haha same here. Honestly a dance is probably one of the last things i'd want to go to because I know i'll probably make a fool out of myself.

Just find a girl who doesn't care how bad you are then it will be alright. Or work on your dance moves in front of a mirror. Just make sure your parents arne't secretly watching and video taping you. They would be like 8O 8O 8O 8O

Then they will fear my wrath. Bwuhahahahahahaha :twisted: