Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Hex
Butterfly
Butterfly

28 Mar 2015, 7:32 pm

Hi there, name's Matthew. Though also go by my gaming name SamuraiHex. Or self-appointed nickname Hex. Also go by Matt or Matty. Don't really care.

Other than that, just wanting to introduce myself to the community. More about me, I was diagnosed with asperger's and depression at age 13. Now 19, though on my account on here says I'm 45. 0.o My other autistic friends (as I've been to school's associated with autism and such) were diagnosed early on. So not sure about you, but I was called old in terms of age when diagnosed.

I also write and I'm hoping to do it for a living one day. Hobbies include gaming, writing, (and if you hadn't guessed it by my gaming name) anything to do with Japan and China. That's thanks to my passion of playing this game series called Koei Warriors. Anyone heard of it you get a thumbs up from me!

Anyway thanks for reading and hope to get used to this fine community soon. 8)

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2015, 8:41 pm

Hey Matthew welcome. :sunny:

I've never heard of that video game so no thumbs up for me I guess lol. I was just diagnosed with aspergers last year at age 49. I guess they are finally catching some of us older aspies who have been hiding all this time. :D

Nightingale121
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2015, 9:11 am

Welcome! :)
What do you write about?

Hex
Butterfly
Butterfly

29 Mar 2015, 10:46 am

Nightingale121 wrote:

What do you write about?

Just about everything really. Though the book I'm currently writing is (in my words) a Young Adult quarter Dystopia three-quarters Sci-Fi book series that I've named Morphers. Strange genre it's not really dystopia though it has certain factors that's why I called it quarter dystopia instead of half dystopia or just dystopia.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2015, 12:19 pm

Welcome to WP. :)

alex
Developer
Developer

29 Mar 2015, 1:11 pm

Welcome!

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran