Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

MikeHart25
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

31 Mar 2015, 6:59 pm

So i just got a new job at a taco factory. (from my temp agency) Which is cool cause i like nachos. But my orignal job on the first day, was working in the back of the warehouse disposing of old tacos. then the second day the changed up my jobs now i gotta do 3-5 diffrent jobs in the factory whichs sucks! i gotta deal with more then 5 to 10 people at a time which is to much! i cant complain about or ask to change up my schedule. THats not how it works in the work world! its fast pace, demanding, hard work, hot, sweaty. and i was so overworked and stressed i yelled at one of the ladys i was working with and she flipping ran off and told on me to her coworkers. thank gad i didnt get canned on the second day! alos left 15 minutes early so id dint miss my bus but my superviosor didnt like that. at least its only 10 day temp job and ill have enough money to renew my drivers licence and hopefully buy a e-scooter to get around with. heres hoping!

izzeme
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2015, 2:53 am

Such is the life of a temp worker; they get handed all the crap jobs that need to be done but noone wants to do.
i help you hoping that the next assignment will be friendlier towards your issues

MikeHart25
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Apr 2015, 1:01 pm

update: I have been informed that i will be working a easier, lighter job in a warehouse. (not that any one gives a s--- what Michael Hart does or says) The other taco factory was not a good fit for me, i did not get along with any one there. good ridance i say!

MikeHart25
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Apr 2015, 8:22 pm

*bump*