Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2015, 1:56 pm

There is a place that used to be called the West Montreal Readaptation Center, aka la Centre de Readaptation de L'Ouest de Montreal (CROM). Now it's called CRDITED (I forget what it stands for, but it's French). Centre Readaptation pour les Disabilities Intellectuelle et les Troubles [Something] de Development or something? It condones ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis), the kind that uses punishments for who-knows-what to "help" autistic children. I'm suspicious. I want to find out more. But if they punish kids for not "acting normal" that is not good and not okay, and I plan to take action. They are also kind of in communication with Autism $peaks. Does anyone want to join me?

The Douglas Mental Health University Institute refers people to the CRDITED. I better tell them too.

PM me either here, or on FB (my name is Shareese Vilate Cazenovia which is not my real name just so you know-- I'll give you my real name when we start planning) and we can plan something, perhaps a protest on their grounds.