Page 5 of 5 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

B19
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2015, 8:58 pm

CharityGoodyGrace wrote:
Just like the Judge Rotenberg Center is a cult. Well, it is. Just ask Jennifer Msumba, a survivor of the place, and she'll explain it to you.

LOL... I just got another message from the subject of this thread.

Quote:
That's a lot of false stuff you are spreading around.. I have dealt with Crom for a long LONG time and I think you need to get your facts straight before spreading lies. You are getting yourself in serious s**t and I no longer have anything else to say to you.. have a great day :)

Just like ABA is a cult...

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2015, 9:26 pm

B19 wrote:
CharityGoodyGrace wrote:
Just like the Judge Rotenberg Center is a cult. Well, it is. Just ask Jennifer Msumba, a survivor of the place, and she'll explain it to you. LOL... I just got another message from the subject of this thread.
Quote:
That's a lot of false stuff you are spreading around.. I have dealt with Crom for a long LONG time and I think you need to get your facts straight before spreading lies. You are getting yourself in serious s**t and I no longer have anything else to say to you.. have a great day :)
Just like ABA is a cult...
This whole lawsuit threat has Scientology written all over it.

absatlow
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Apr 2015, 9:53 am

Autism Speaks will sue for libel I guarantee you this.

They'd rather spend a couple thousand in legal fees than have their rapport busted by a person with ASD.

Be very careful about what one posts about Autism Speaks if it gets enough attention Autism Speaks WILL nail a poster with a lawsuit.

How to avoid libel laws: make sure you have documentable proof on what your saying against Autism Speaks before saying it.

Otherwise you will lose in court and could be down tens of thousands of dollars.

Unfortunately, the poster has a valid concerns.

I am an entrepreneur with ASD who knows some of the law like an attorney does when saying this. Law is a vital part of entrepreneurship and business management.

Don't sue me for giving legal advise without being an attorney PLEASE just trying to help. All the attorneys plain suck so I plan to become my own as a result (but don't need to be an Esq to do this).

absatlow
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Apr 2015, 9:59 am

Autism Speaks prob has full time undercover attorneys working against the young adult ASD community and one of those prob contacted this poster. I'm dead serious about this. Sucks but true. My dream job is running large business(es) like Autism Speaks but wanna lead a large business(es) that help people not like Autism Speaks. I can think in the shoes of Autism Speaks execs as a result. Steve Jobs (Apple founder) reminds me a ton like me from reading about him both his positive and negative sides.

absatlow
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Apr 2015, 10:00 am

Autism Speaks is a well managed business with the aims to badmouth ASD.