Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

bgb805
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Apr 2015, 2:45 am

A lot of the time I feel I have a bubble or something in my head, and it makes my head feel foggy and sometimes it hinders my concentration and ability to comprehend what someone is saying to me. I also kind of get a fuzzy feeling around the temples and sides of my head, and below my eyes to left and right of my nose.

Do you have any ideas on what it can possibly be?

Whenever I take a Claritin it seems to lessen the discomfort by 25%. (Although it could be just placebo.)
Tylenol mostly seems to not do anything.
400mg of Ibuprofen seems to help the most by reducing the discomfort by 50%.

Lack of sleep tends to exacerbate it.
Listening to spiritual music and looking at art seems to help a lot.

pinkmoon
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Apr 2015, 8:02 pm

Sounds like Sinusitis, especially as it improves with antihistamines and analgesics.

slave
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2015, 1:03 pm

bgb805 wrote:
A lot of the time I feel I have a bubble or something in my head, and it makes my head feel foggy and sometimes it hinders my concentration and ability to comprehend what someone is saying to me. I also kind of get a fuzzy feeling around the temples and sides of my head, and below my eyes to left and right of my nose.

Do you have any ideas on what it can possibly be?

Whenever I take a Claritin it seems to lessen the discomfort by 25%. (Although it could be just placebo.)
Tylenol mostly seems to not do anything.
400mg of Ibuprofen seems to help the most by reducing the discomfort by 50%.

Lack of sleep tends to exacerbate it.
Listening to spiritual music and looking at art seems to help a lot.

yes consider your sinuses and also consider migraines(which can be silent ie. no pain)
see a doctor