show yourself[pictures needed]

Page 11 of 26 [ 414 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 26  Next

Lazar_Kaganovich
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Apr 2015, 3:59 am

DoubleCatrin wrote:
LAZARUS:
please censure some of your language and body!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're such a prude. I'm proud of my body, and I know I have a nice one. Ya GOTTA admit!

DoubleCatrin
Toucan
Toucan

22 Apr 2015, 4:36 am

Lazar_Kaganovich wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're such a prude. I'm proud of my body, and I know I have a nice one. Ya GOTTA admit!

this isn't about how your body looks....
I admit I think you do not have a sense of privacy here...and this is ruining my mood and putting the thread at risk to be closed{if it were just your pic fine...but you had to top it with mature language and offered to post more private stuff, if i'm not mistaken}

if you boast to strangers about how your ex complimented you... I'm going to label you an exhibitionist with not privacy..just like you labelled me a prude

and If you're so proud of your body go and walk with only a towel on, in the street....
:) and ask someone to take a picture...

imaginary? bartender at
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=262032&start=285

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2015, 4:47 am

Lazarus and Trollcatman, you've won the bet, you've made DoubleCatrin goes crazy.

I owe you money.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2015, 5:11 am

Quote:
I told you! people post naked photos of themselves over net with no SHAME!
XD
My note in the first post is very logical

You have no idea what I receive from girls.

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2015, 5:39 am

DoubleCatrin wrote:
Trollcatman: enough with your food erotic associations

Ok, we (the royal we) went a bit off-topic there. But there were more men compared to women posting, hence the sausage fest associations. But that's probably because there are more men than women posting on WP, at least that's what I think. Not all pics I posted were phallic foods, many of them were simply regional foods when discussing with Bondkatten and Boo. Because all food from continental Europe is goo (I know, I eat it).

I think we need a seperate thread about erotic foods, maybe I'll start one in the Adult forum.

Last edited by trollcatman on 22 Apr 2015, 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2015, 5:40 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Lazarus and Trollcatman, you've won the bet, you've made DoubleCatrin goes crazy.

I owe you money.

I believe everyone owes me money, but most of them don't pay. :(

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2015, 5:47 am

trollcatman wrote:
DoubleCatrin wrote:
Trollcatman: enough with your food erotic associations

Ok, we (the royal we) went a bit off-topic there. But there were more men compared to women posting, hence the sausage fest associations. But that's probably because there are more men than women posting on WP, at least that's what I think. Not all pics I posted were phallic foods, many of them were simply regional foods when discussing with Bondkatten and Boo. Because all food from continental Europe is goo (I know, I eat it).

I think we need a seperate thread about erotic foods, maybe I'll start one in the Adult forum.

Yes, this what happens when's there's too much testosterone in a thread - I can even see body hair growing on my screen.

trollcatman wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I owe you money.

I believe everyone owes me money, but most of them don't pay. :(

Including me.

Quote:
Because all food from continental Europe is goo

Note really, French, Italian and Spanish cuisines are quite amazing.

British, German and most central and Eastern Europe cuisines are like what you describe :lol:.

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2015, 8:06 am

^^^ Ok, that's just f****d up. Stuff like this will get the thread locked a lot sooner than pics of sausages. This is a disturbing picture.

EDIT: I just saw him posting this pic in another thread (the Movies forum) as well, so it has nothing to do with our little thread here. He's just a spammer.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2015, 10:24 am

That's disgusting. What happened to this thread?

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2015, 10:35 am

xxZeromancerlovexx wrote:
That's disgusting. What happened to this thread?

That ewwwl picture has nothing to do with this thread, someone is creating accounts and posting that nasty picture all over the forums. He posted it at least 10 times on WP. There is also a Korean spambot today.

Snowflake1785
Butterfly
Butterfly

22 Apr 2015, 2:16 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
DoubleCatrin wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Being pregnant at 19 is still too young, and I would understand the looks of people.

I think... it's not for anyone else to decide when it's too early or not to get pregnant, except for the girl herself or a doctor... ..it must have been hard for her...looking even younger than she really was :/ and facing people with that mindset :(

Sure, it's the couple decision, but you can't prevent me of reacting surprisingly to this.

I simply got surprised when I read her age, it's not a crime nor a sign of narrow mindset.

I was never bothered by any of it, rather amused really. I knew I was legally an adult and had already been in college for 2 years. Not the high school freshman people assumed I was. (Or the people that dare say what they were thinking anyway, who knows the thoughts of those that politely kept their mouths shut...)

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2015, 2:30 pm

trollcatman wrote:
^^^ Ok, that's just f****d up. Stuff like this will get the thread locked a lot sooner than pics of sausages. This is a disturbing picture.

EDIT: I just saw him posting this pic in another thread (the Movies forum) as well, so it has nothing to do with our little thread here. He's just a spammer.

I am not sure what was in this disappeared pic, but I don't want to know.

I guess your post was address to someone who posted after me and his post got deleted by some mod?

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2015, 2:46 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
trollcatman wrote:

I am not sure what was in this disappeared pic, but I don't want to know.

I guess your post was address to someone who posted after me and his post got deleted by some mod?

Yes, there was a post there that was deleted. There were two spammers today, one of them was an old WP member who was angry at the mods and posted very disturbing pictures all over WP, it was not related to this thread. He posted creepy pictures of a human leg that was cut open just to troll everyone, sick stuff. Mods removed most of them. My post was a response to that person who is now banned. The other spammer was a Korean spambot that posted in Korean, most of that has been removed as well.
My post was not directed at you but at the banned spammer.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2015, 5:24 pm

^North Korean?
Maybe it was Kim attacking the internets again :lol:.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2015, 5:34 pm

sly279 wrote:
Lazar_Kaganovich wrote:
Yes, looks ARE an Aspie's best friend. Women seem to like my hands, eyes, and stache. My ex was always telling me that I have a beautiful cock. :mrgreen:

why would she say that o.O

Because she probably meant it?

I've been told exactly that by more than one person.

It's just like any other body part someone could find particularly attractive, really.

Lazar_Kaganovich
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Apr 2015, 5:38 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Lazar_Kaganovich wrote:
Yes, looks ARE an Aspie's best friend. Women seem to like my hands, eyes, and stache. My ex was always telling me that I have a beautiful cock. :mrgreen:

why would she say that o.O

Because she probably meant it?

I've been told exactly that by more than one person.

It's just like any other body part someone could find particularly attractive, really.

Genau!

Srsly sly, why is it so hard for you to fathom that women like men's peen0rz?

@The_Face_of_Boo: Yes I made DoubleCatrin go crazy! She's enamored by my hawt bod but she's too embarrassed to openly admit it and she knows that since we're too far apart physically she'll never get to *do* me. :lol: