do you get jealous when you see someone with a glooking wife

Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

infilove
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2015, 2:21 pm

I used to. Ive always wondered if others on the spectrum do...

aspie quiz results; http://www.rdos.net/eng/poly12c.php?p1= ... =80&p12=28

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2015, 3:23 pm

"glooking" is my new favourite word!

When someone sneezes I will now say "glooking".

When I was younger I used to be jealous of all couples whether they were good looking or not. I was jealous and angsty. Now I'm not really that fussed. I've got other things to do.

infilove
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2015, 9:46 pm

yeah they dont give you awhole lot of quesion space so i abrvd it.

aspie quiz results; http://www.rdos.net/eng/poly12c.php?p1= ... =80&p12=28

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

11 Apr 2015, 9:49 pm

No I don't get jealous in general & I don't pay attention or care about looks.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

VSaxena
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

12 Apr 2015, 7:46 am

I get jealous of all couples. People naturally place a lot of focus on looks. I spend a LOT of time in the gym and maintain a pretty decent frame. But that matters absolutely zero because I am socially awkward, :-/. Meaning that the only women ever attracted to me are usually crackheads and methheads.

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2015, 3:07 pm

Not Jealous of who they are with, but jealous of whatever it is that they have that enables them to be with somebody.

Everyday at work I see gorgeous Women going out with really unattractive looking men who look like they are complete dorks whose only interest is lager and football and I think, "how have they got a better looking Woman than I have never had"?, when I see the pictures of me when I was young I realise now that I looked like a model with my Baltic looks, dark long hair and brooding eyes, athletically slim and above average intelligence, but obviously I lacked what Women really wanted, I just don't know what it is and its that that I am jealous of.

XJ220RACER
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Apr 2015, 12:27 am

No. She might be a nightmare, they might be in an unhappy marriage; he might be in a job that he hates; he might be living in a place he hates; there are a lot of factors. There are probably a lot of other things in his life that I absolutely would not want and could not deal with. I do not compare myself to others.

Looks are what shallow people care about, anyways. Especially if it has to do with makeup, working out, etc.

Someone may notice that I am not very "sexy" and pity me for it, but it turns out I have plenty in my name that other people would be jealous of. Life is about give and take, we are given some abilities, experiences, things at the expense of others. There is no one person who "has it all".

Jealousy can sometimes work as a motivator for you to work harder but other than that, it is pointless. And when it comes to marriage - by the time you are married, you are probably finishing up being ambitious and curious about what is out there - and if you still are, that might be a problem.

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2015, 6:03 am

Nup.

QuantumChemist
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2015, 7:51 am

No, I do not get jealous.

anthropic_principle
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Apr 2015, 7:03 pm

im jealous of almost anything that i see as normal people privileges.

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2015, 9:10 am

Apparently this guy got super jealous when he saw a couple at the beach. He was so mad, he even had to make a video about him ranting why he can't get a girlfriend. I feel his pain, I'd be pretty jealous and upset as well.

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2015, 9:39 am

^^^ I quit watching after 1 minute something, it was just rant rant rant. Of course life isn't fair. Little babies born with HIV is f*****g unfair, people getting blown up by bombs is f*****g unfair, people getting stabbed in the neck and being paralysed from the neck down is f*****g unfair, the 700 people drowning in the Mediterranean last week is f*****g unfair. Sitting in your car doing nothing and then feeling the universe has screwed you because other people are having more fun... meh. I KNOW life is unfair, but I don't think that rant is going to attract any women. If you are in that mood just go to the pub or something, that's what they are for, to wind down after a moderately sh***y day.

Bondkatten
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2015, 10:11 am

trollcatman wrote:
^^^ I quit watching after 1 minute something, it was just rant rant rant. Of course life isn't fair. Little babies born with HIV is f*****g unfair, people getting blown up by bombs is f*****g unfair, people getting stabbed in the neck and being paralysed from the neck down is f*****g unfair, the 700 people drowning in the Mediterranean last week is f*****g unfair. Sitting in your car doing nothing and then feeling the universe has screwed you because other people are having more fun... meh. I KNOW life is unfair, but I don't think that rant is going to attract any women. If you are in that mood just go to the pub or something, that's what they are for, to wind down after a moderately sh***y day.

Agreed 100%

The guy that made the video is creepy...a creepy stalker guy with nothing better to do than hate happy couples, yes I sure wonder why you have no gf... 8O

baah, I feel dirty after watching that video...

well, looked up the guy since he gave me the creeps, and apperently he is a murderer...WTF

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2015, 10:50 am

Bondkatten wrote:
trollcatman wrote:

Agreed 100%

The guy that made the video is creepy...a creepy stalker guy with nothing better to do than hate happy couples, yes I sure wonder why you have no gf... 8O

baah, I feel dirty after watching that video...

well, looked up the guy since he gave me the creeps, and apperently he is a murderer...WTF

Wow, I remember that guy from the news! I didn't realise it was him when watching the video. That guy was sick, he not only hated women but also Asians while he was half Asian himself. This sick f**k killed a whole bunch of people. There are examples of his toxic worldview on the wikipedia page of the shooting, best stay away from that.

Edit: best not post any more videos of this assclown. This will get a thread locked pretty quick.

CoffinCrawler
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

20 Apr 2015, 7:49 pm

darkphantomx1 wrote:
Apparently this guy got super jealous when he saw a couple at the beach. He was so mad, he even had to make a video about him ranting why he can't get a girlfriend. I feel his pain, I'd be pretty jealous and upset as well.

Why would you post this?

Agemaki
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Apr 2015, 5:54 am

In response to the video: Ewww. Women (or partners in general) aren't a commodity that anyone is "owed."

It creeps me out when I'm in public with my husband and guys make comments to him such as "take care of your girl," like I'm his property or something. I'm an adult and I married him of my own volition, not because I need him to take care of me or because he staked some claim over me.