Page 1 of 3 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2015, 12:32 am

So last night, I was sitting at my computer....or I guess early in the morning it was like 2:40 am, and was just checking a couple things before I went to bed. Well out of the corner of my eye I saw a figure, wearing a black cloak out of the corner of my eye....and it tapped me on the shoulder, and it felt weird when it did that hard to explain the feeling though. What the hell ghost, spiritual being or whatever appears as a figure you cannot see aside from the black cloak it wears that taps you on the shoulder. When it happened it scared me, and I shortly went to bed with lights on of course...but now I just want to know what it's supposed to mean. Does anyone here have any insight about this kind of thing? or does this just sound iike pure parnoid bS and some sign that I'm crazier than I thought?

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2015, 12:34 am

I used to see a black, fleeting shadow out of the corner of my eye a lot. It was kinda weird but I convinced myself it was just my mind playing tricks on me and it wasn't real.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2015, 12:50 am

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
I used to see a black, fleeting shadow out of the corner of my eye a lot. It was kinda weird but I convinced myself it was just my mind playing tricks on me and it wasn't real.

But what can it mean...And its not the first time I have had weird things like this. If it wasnt real than I relly must be crazy, but if not I need to know how to be prepared for it.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2015, 12:57 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:

But what can it mean...And its not the first time I have had weird things like this. If it wasnt real than I relly must be crazy, but if not I need to know how to be prepared for it.

Mine used to appear when I had very little sleep and it was in a room with a lot of light in it. I used to think of it as a ghost or something. I now think it was just my peripheral vision because the form was always seen out of the corner of my eye, never in front of me or anything.

What's even stranger is, later, a squirrel moved into my attic and he ate my dog's food out of a plastic container in the garage. Sometimes, I would go out there and see the squirrel out of the corner of my eye, like I did the shadowy figure, so I couldn't figure out if the squirrel was real. Turns out he was, he chewed a hole in my ceiling. He liked to chew holes in stuff, including the lid to the plastic container the dog food was in, so he could crawl inside and eat the dog food. He became accustomed to eating my dog's food out of the bowl outside and thought he should be a pet, too.

So maybe the shadowy figures are real, the squirrel was. If they are, I have no idea what they could mean or who they are except they could be extra terrestrials of some kind. That's the most logical explanation, and the most realistic 8O since it's never been proven a spirit can actually exist.

Humanaut
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2015, 12:59 am

Did you feel the tap on the shoulder as a physical touch?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2015, 1:10 am

Humanaut wrote:
Did you feel the tap on the shoulder as a physical touch?

Yes except it was also more than that if that makes sense.

Humanaut
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2015, 1:11 am

Any drugs involved?

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2015, 1:13 am

I think once-in-a-while hallucinatory-like experiences are normal, especially late at night.

Humanaut
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2015, 1:29 am

There's a phenomenon known as shadow people. I've experienced something similar during sleep paralysis.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2015, 2:09 am

I've had those kinds of dreams before and they are scary. Can't move and can't wake up with this impending sense of doom.

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2015, 3:02 am

The Flat Black People! That is not a hood, it is skull, which gives them another name, Insect People. The face is flat, ant looking, with hardly eyes, holes for nose, and mouth on the chin.

They are harmless. They can sorta see us, maybe as a glow, which catches their attention.

Always in peripheral vision, vanish if looked at directly.

That touch was an appendage being stuck into your glow. We are not solid to them, or they us.

I have tried to catch one, it fled when my glow wrapped around it. I felt them when I walked through them.

While they do not reflect light, they do have sharp features, like a solid image.

Once I developed film in a dark darkroom. The enamel steel trays became a black hole, the hard rubber trays glowed blue, and various things moved in the room, and also through the wall before me. I got the job because most people quit.

There is more going on than the visible light shows. It really is a narrow band.

You are not crazy, but everyone else is, so watch who you talk to.

They come and look at me, you must have a great glow to be touched.

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2015, 4:05 am

Inventor wrote:
The face is flat, ant looking, with hardly eyes, holes for nose, and mouth on the chin.

They are harmless. They can sorta see us, maybe as a glow, which catches their attention.

Always in peripheral vision, vanish if looked at directly.

lol

Quote:
That touch was an appendage being stuck into your glow. We are not solid to them, or they us.

????

Amity
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2015, 4:39 am

Are you sleeping properly? Anxiety/stress levels?

Rossum
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 Apr 2015, 4:53 am

In here I prefer to read more than post and judging by what you write I think you're a rational and very sane person if that's any consolation.

As for what you experienced I can offer no opinion but suggest you take careful note of any future occurrences like time and duration etc and maybe it will help you find an explanation.

xenocity
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2015, 8:03 pm

I have experienced this myself, many times.

Some of it is real and some of it is caused by sleep paralysis and lack of sleep (the last few times).

Sleep paralysis is a very special and rare thing one can experience, which only 6% of the total population experiences.
It's something I truly dread every time, even though it lasts literally 2-5 minutes.

The best way I can explain it, it's the worst night terror possible while being awake, fully paralyzed and having full sensory experience.

Nothing like not being able to move, while it feels like someone is attacking you and/or suffocating you...
Damn that drowning feeling to hell!

slave
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2015, 11:07 pm

Humanaut wrote:
Any drugs involved?

Well?
was there?

it is a fair question