9 year old sex slave raped by 10 ISIS militants.

Page 1 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

SKSFox1999
Raven
Raven

16 Apr 2015, 10:25 am

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 70743.html

Even though I'm still wondering how a 9 year old could get pregnant, this is pissing me off to no extent.

MollyTroubletail
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2015, 10:32 am

Any girl who has had her first menses can get pregnant, at any age. That doesn't mean they can carry and give birth to a live baby, though.

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2015, 1:17 pm

I remember when our media told us the evil Hun were cutting off babies hands, throwing babies in the air to catch on bayonets, melting people down in giant corpse factories, all turned out to be a pack of atrocity propaganda to stir 15 year old boys up to volunteer to die on the Somme.

I remember when our media told us Saddam was turning babies out of incubators to die in cold corridors in order to stir us up for a massacre against Iraq, another media falsehood.

I remember when our media told us Saddam had weapons of mass destruction aimed at us that would arrive in a matter of minutes, more lies to get us to want war, and how stupid those people were, we had all seen how Saddams Scud missiles couldn't even hit Israel next door.

When are you going to learn that our media always, always lie to us, that in reality WE are the Terrorists who bring death and destruction on the likes of 9 year old girls around the world.

This is my favourite line from the article, "When she was found the girl “was in very bad shape”, Daoud said. “She was sexually abused by no fewer than 10 men. Most of them were front-line fighters or suicide bombers who are given girls as a reward."
I suppose they hunt for the suicide bombers blown off Penis and insert it in the girl, "enjoy your reward, Hassif", dont they know the suicide bomber is already in heaven enjoying the deflowering of 70 virgins?

MollyTroubletail
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2015, 1:29 pm

The sad fact is that nine year old sex slaves are being raped constantly all over the developing and third world nations. Usually their parents feel forced to sell the little girls into slavery because they are desperately poor, can't feed their large number of children, and can't afford any dowry for a grown girl to be married.

ISIS is not creating this problem, though they may or may not be actually doing any raping. Plenty of American and European men always gone abroad on holidays to have sex with little girls.

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2015, 2:08 pm

MollyTroubletail wrote:
Plenty of American and European men always gone abroad on holidays to have sex with little girls.

This will only appear in the papers every single day when they want us to hate each other and have a civil war.

SKSFox1999
Raven
Raven

16 Apr 2015, 4:47 pm

MollyTroubletail wrote:
The sad fact is that nine year old sex slaves are being raped constantly all over the developing and third world nations. Usually their parents feel forced to sell the little girls into slavery because they are desperately poor, can't feed their large number of children, and can't afford any dowry for a grown girl to be married.

ISIS is not creating this problem, though they may or may not be actually doing any raping. Plenty of American and European men always gone abroad on holidays to have sex with little girls.

Thailand?
That place is a sad 3rd world dump if you ask me

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2015, 6:37 pm

A month ago it was two seven year old boys on the back of a motorcycle, crying causing their mascara to run down to their smeared lipstick. That was dateline Afghanistan. That was just before it was agreed to leave American troops there forever.

After stories from Abu Greb, America will leave no little boys in makeup behind. At Abu Greb raping children in front of their parents was called advanced interrogation.

Some troops even got convicted of murdering a family so they could gang rape the daughter, before killing her. Let that be a lesson, do not post pictures on Facebook.

The Chinese not only eat puppies, they first dump them live into scalding water to improve the flavor. Also, China ends at the beach.

The quality of propaganda is poor. President Obama said ISIS needs job opportunities, so they do not have to share sex slave girls, and gender equality so they can have boys too.

Also to deal with the poverty that causes parents to sell their children cheaply, his drone strikes have reduced the number of children available to be sold, thus raising the purchase price on the rest. It backfired, as there are now more orphans, which can be had for feeding them.

Overpopulation is the problem, the answer is twenty minutes per pound at 225 degrees.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2015, 3:07 am

No surprise here ISIS are sub human pieces of trash and also have sex with goats. Kill them all I say and any ISIS sympathizers who oppose should stfu!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2015, 3:43 am

Slut Shame and kill the goats!

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

25 Apr 2015, 9:31 am

Nambo brings up a good point, its hard to know what to believe when it comes to these things. Saddam and the incubator babies is a textbook example of that and there have been countless other ones over the years too. It's not that I don't think ISIS is incapable of this brutality but I can't tell you how many pictures of "atrocities" I've seen attributed to the ongoing conflicts in Syria or Ukraine or Iraq or where ever that end up being 10+ year old pictures from the American invasion/occupation of Iraq or Israel's siege on Gaza or other places. Not saying this can't be true but such and such reports from "aid workers" mean nothing to me at this point, that's seriously what they always say. I am skeptical of anything where the end result where the implication is that the US needs to intervene.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2015, 10:40 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Nambo brings up a good point, its hard to know what to believe when it comes to these things. Saddam and the incubator babies is a textbook example of that and there have been countless other ones over the years too. It's not that I don't think ISIS is incapable of this brutality but I can't tell you how many pictures of "atrocities" I've seen attributed to the ongoing conflicts in Syria or Ukraine or Iraq or where ever that end up being 10+ year old pictures from the American invasion/occupation of Iraq or Israel's siege on Gaza or other places. Not saying this can't be true but such and such reports from "aid workers" mean nothing to me at this point, that's seriously what they always say. I am skeptical of anything where the end result where the implication is that the US needs to intervene.

And yet the atrocities that the Nazis and the Japanese Imperial army were accused of not only were proved to be true, but was often barely the tip of the ice berg. Considering the actions of ISIS, I'm liable to believe that this had probably happened... unfortunately.

SKSFox1999
Raven
Raven

30 Apr 2015, 10:37 am

Don't forget Rwanada

Oldavid
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2015, 2:01 am

It just goes to show, I suppose, that the "evolutionary" paradigm of "survival-of-the-fittest" proves itself false again.

When the cruel cannibal is the only one left on Earth, evolution is complete. Only the fittest has survived.

EEEH! This place is full of insanely egomaniacal idiots.

Alex, you are host to a lot of narcissistic idiots.

Lazar_Kaganovich
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 May 2015, 2:33 am

SKSFox1999 wrote:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/nineyearold-yazidi-sex-slave-raped-by-10-isis-militants-is-now-pregnant--and-could-die-delivering-the-baby-10170743.html

Even though I'm still wondering how a 9 year old could get pregnant, this is pissing me off to no extent.

Whadya expect from sex-starved terrorist thugs?

It's starting to become patently obvious that sexual frustration is the principle driving force behind Islamic terrorism. This is what you get when you have societies that allow for polygamy(or polygyny to be more specific): High status men get all the women and low status men don't have a chance.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2015, 4:23 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

And yet the atrocities that the Nazis and the Japanese Imperial army were accused of not only were proved to be true, but was often barely the tip of the ice berg. Considering the actions of ISIS, I'm liable to believe that this had probably happened... unfortunately.

This. People can be capable of doing some really f****d up things, especially during wartime. I wouldn't put this past ISIS at all.

Oldavid
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2015, 5:07 pm

The Muhammedan religion is an orgy of masculine self indulgence. Its founder was a paedophile drunk with power of influence promising his followers a heaven of sexual orgy.

Cruel and vicious from its demonic inception.