Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

SnowPaw
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 Apr 2015, 3:52 pm

Hi there! I joined up to WrongPlanet a while back, but I've only just decided to make an entrance on the forums. So, hello! I should probably say a bit about myself. I'm fourteen (But for some reason on my profile it says I'm forty-five... I'm not forty-five), a girl, and I have (probably) Asperger's. I've always struggled a bit with social situations, reading facial expressions and body language, but it was only quite recently I thought I might have Asperger's. And, after reading through some topics on this forum, I realised a lot of it was sounding very familiar. I've had multiple bullying issues and such with other kids, but I don't want to get into that right now. Because POSITIVITY :D

Some of my interests are:
. Reading, writing, and art. I may get round to posting some art or literature sometime ^-^
. Anime! Animes I have watched are; Death Note, Hetalia (PASTAAAA~!), Wolf's Rain, Cowboy Bebop, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Clannad, all the Studio Ghibli films, Fruits Basket, Cardcaptor Sakura, and so on.
. Online roleplaying! If anyone wants to RP with me, please know I'm very open to RPs and would be happy to! *^^*
. Music (Fall Out Boy, Imagine Dragons, Ed Sheeran, some folk music... quite a mix there xD)
. Five Nights At Freddy's! This is also one of the things I like to RP! ^^
. Animals and wildlife. I do quite a bit of birdwatching and such, and have a pet hamster :mrgreen: I love animals <3
. Making friends. I'm quite a shy person but once you get to know me I'm one of the most random people ever!

There! I'm really happy to be on this forum with people who have experienced the same that I have, and I hope I can get to know some of you a little! -virtual hugs for all-

Peace out! :D (yay confetti)

Hyperborean
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2015, 3:59 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet. You've come to a good place! :)

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2015, 4:23 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2015, 4:26 pm

Hey SnowPaw welcome. :sunny:

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2015, 5:32 pm

Welcome to WP! My name's Allison and I'm 16. I also like reading and writing, and Imagine Dragons. Don't worry about the 45 thing--it's a glitch, every new member has their profile say they're 45 even if they're not. Hope you enjoy your time here :D