Page 14 of 20 [ 312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 20  Next

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2015, 4:08 pm

Lazar_Kaganovich wrote:
rdos wrote:
Gauldoth wrote:
Lazar_Kaganovich wrote:
as well as the increasing prevalence of single motherhood in the US among women who are actually *not* poor and desperate but voluntarily become so as a lifestyle choice.

Doesn't that prove the opposite though? Instead of pairing up with a man who would, among other things, continuously pester them for sex, these women just get artificially inseminated with Chad McAlphamale's baby and raise him/her alone. :roll:

I think it does. In addition to that, they probably do one-nights with Alpha males only, which I think excludes @Lazar. :mrgreen:

I know you *want* to believe that all women are neurodiverse and that the vast majority of women don't want sex and don't do it except to get pregnant because you married a woman who clearly isn't sexually satisfied with you nor can be bothered to make the effort to improve your performance........But reality doesn't give 2 sh*ts and a fart about your wishful thinking.

As I pointed out in a previous post, if she's a single mom then she need not have sex exclusively with one man and there's no pressure from anyone to be faithful.
It sounds more logical to me to have one romantically attached partner than getting lured by dozens of McAlpha's who make you more accessible and less valuable.

Lazar_Kaganovich
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Apr 2015, 4:10 pm

rdos wrote:
DailyPoutine1 wrote:
Alphas should die to make it fair for everyone dot

They play no role in serious relationships, rather they are more like whores. Thus, they are no real competition for serious relationships because they never commit.

Now you're starting to get it: Men have their hookers and women have their alphas. But you still think women are somehow less carnal than men, amirite?...... :roll:

DailyPoutine1 wrote:
It sounds more logical to me to have one romantically attached partner than getting lured by dozens of McAlpha's who make you more accessible and less valuable.

Newsflash: People AREN'T always logical! Especially when it comes to relationships and sex. They're driven by their emotions and their carnal desires.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2015, 4:13 pm

Lazar_Kaganovich wrote:
I know you *want* to believe that all women are neurodiverse and that the vast majority of women don't want sex and don't do it except to get pregnant because you married a woman who clearly isn't sexually satisfied with you nor can be bothered to make the effort to improve your performance........But reality doesn't give 2 sh*ts and a fart about your wishful thinking.

Not at all. I know that only a minority are neurodiverse and asexual, but they are plenty enough for me as I don't need a harem. I have no interest in NTs or those that bond with sex.

Lazar_Kaganovich wrote:
How I benefit from this or not is totally irrelevant. Love is a fleeting emotion for many people and just as they fall into it, they fall out of it.

Might be, but it's not for me. I prefer to avoid people where love is a fleeting emotion, and I can do that quite easily.

You are welcome to compete with the Alphas for their fleeting love emotion. :wink:

Gauldoth
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Apr 2015, 4:25 pm

Lazar_Kaganovich wrote:
Invariably? :roll: Let's see some evidence that all this is talk and there's no action.

Screw you, man. I've already given you like 3 or 4 scientific articles that show that everything you're saying is complete crap, and you dismissed them off-hand simply because they didn't tell you what you wanted to hear, all the while giving nothing but magazine opinion pieces as "evidence" to support your point. What more do you want from me, man?

Lazar_Kaganovich wrote:
What it proves is that when women no longer DEPEND on men to support them when they decide to have children, they can run around shagging Chad McAlpha's until one of em gets her pregnant. Then she can be a "liberated", independent single mom and continue to bang McAlpha's whenever her kids aren't around. If she has to work all week then she can arrange a hookup session on her days off and get a baby sitter.

Yeah, because that makes total sense. When you're already saddled with a demanding and stressful career that requires a ton of time but still want to hook up, the best way to make more free time is to get a kid, that makes total f*****g sense. And hell, it's not as if next to "I don't like sex", a woman saying "I have a kid" isn't the most surefire way to ensure tha any man in the room automatically loses any interest he might've had in her.

Oh, the mental gymnastics... :lol:

Last edited by Gauldoth on 26 Apr 2015, 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2015, 4:28 pm

Lazar_Kaganovich wrote:
DailyPoutine1 wrote:

Newsflash: People AREN'T always logical! Especially when it comes to relationships and sex. They're driven by their emotions and their carnal desires.

Not really. The type of women we are talking about typically have unrealistic demands on potential partners, and as a result they end up as single and using the services of male whores (Alphas). They have these unrealistic demands because they are highly educated and successful themselves, and want somebody that is even more successful, which is impossible as these males are too few. Successful men, OTOH, will accept partners that are less successful, and might even shun those that are more successful, contributing to successful women remaining single.

So, no, these women are not driven by their emotions and carnal desires, they remain single because of feminism and their own biology.

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2015, 4:28 pm

The way I see this is like meat. Imagine you are poor, and the only thing you can eat, no matter how far you go, is leftover meat from rich people. You can't have the first bite because people don't care and they take one bite in each piece of meat instead of keeping one. Its just disgusting.

Gauldoth
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Apr 2015, 4:35 pm

rdos wrote:
Not really. The type of women we are talking about typically have unrealistic demands on potential partners

I'd just like to add something to that; it's not just the fact that these women have utterly unrealistic dating standards, it's also the fact that, in spite of demanding the sun and the moon of the partners, they aren't willing to compromise or offer ANYTHING in return. These women literally expect their men to put aside all their personal needs, ambitions or desires and simply dedicate their entire lives to helping them achieve their goals. It's ridiculous. :roll:

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2015, 4:58 pm

Anyways if they want to fulfill their "needs" so much why don't they just masturbate? At least they wouldn't be polluted by the McAlpha's!

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2015, 5:06 pm

DailyPoutine1 wrote:
The way I see this is like meat. Imagine you are poor, and the only thing you can eat, no matter how far you go, is leftover meat from rich people. You can't have the first bite because people don't care and they take one bite in each piece of meat instead of keeping one. Its just disgusting.

That's kind of how I perceive it as well. The good news is that not everybody participates in this, and you can decide to try to find those that don't.

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2015, 5:06 pm

rdos wrote:
DailyPoutine1 wrote:

That's kind of how I perceive it as well. The good news is that not everybody participates in this, and you can decide to try to find those that don't.

Thats what I'm gonna do.

Lazar_Kaganovich
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Apr 2015, 6:00 pm

Gauldoth wrote:

Yeah, because that makes total sense. When you're already saddled with a demanding and stressful career that requires a ton of time but still want to hook up, the best way to make more free time is to get a kid, that makes total f*****g sense. And hell, it's not as if next to "I don't like sex", a woman saying "I have a kid" isn't the most surefire way to ensure tha any man in the room automatically loses any interest he might've had in her.

Take it from me, Gauldoth: B1tches be crazy :P

No seriously, most women don't make sense. If you actually spend a lot of time around them, you'll discover that pretty quickly. They have children because of the urge to leave their mark on this world and often have more children than they can support in many cases.

That said, while being a single mom is a turn-off to a lot of men, plenty of desperate men will get together with a single mom to get access to her vagina in return for financial support and his help taking care of the kids. And I do have a friend who's a single mom and she has admitted to me once that ever since she had her son her libido has increased but most men are turned off by her having a kid which made her sexual frustrated(though now she has a bf who also has a kid).

But one guy to another, let's agree to disagree.

rdos wrote:
Lazar_Kaganovich wrote:
DailyPoutine1 wrote:

Not really. The type of women we are talking about typically have unrealistic demands on potential partners, and as a result they end up as single and using the services of male whores (Alphas). They have these unrealistic demands because they are highly educated and successful themselves, and want somebody that is even more successful, which is impossible as these males are too few. Successful men, OTOH, will accept partners that are less successful, and might even shun those that are more successful, contributing to successful women remaining single.

So, no, these women are not driven by their emotions and carnal desires, they remain single because of feminism and their own biology.

You're attributing cause to an effect but still you haven't provided enough evidence for the cause(the motives of such women). Some of these women remain single because they CHOOSE to be single! A long term relationship is an enormous emotional investment and can be devastating to either the man or the woman or both when it ends in failure. It's much easier on the proverbial heart to not form emotional attachments to the people you sleep with and a lot of women aren't too dumb to realize this.

Concerning their own biology: THAT is where these carnal desires come from! Women want McAlpha's because these men are sexually attractive. Why do they turn women on? Because women's subconscious minds perceive them as having good genes which triggers the attraction response. Being attracted to someone sexually isn't a conscious, rational decision for anybody(men or woman).

Gauldoth
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Apr 2015, 7:02 pm

Lazar_Kaganovich wrote:
Gauldoth wrote:

No seriously, most women don't make sense. If you actually spend a lot of time around them, you'll discover that pretty quickly. They have children because of the urge to leave their mark on this world and often have more children than they can support in many cases.

That said, while being a single mom is a turn-off to a lot of men, plenty of desperate men will get together with a single mom to get access to her vagina in return for financial support and his help taking care of the kids. And I do have a friend who's a single mom and she has admitted to me once that ever since she had her son her libido has increased but most men are turned off by her having a kid which made her sexual frustrated(though now she has a bf who also has a kid).

Are you f*****g kidding me? That's the best you got? "b*****s be crazy"? And I'm supposed to just accept that as a valid response? Seriously, dude, you're cracking me up now. :lol:

Actually, no, women make perfect f*****g sense. Women aren't dumb, they just like to pretend like they are. Your problem is you start out with a conclusion, a wrong one, namely that women are as interested as sex as you are, and then you try to work your way backwards and justify how women's behavior supposedly fits with your conclusion, which, again, it doesn't because your conclusion is wrong. That's why women make no sense to YOU. :roll:

Lazar_Kaganovich
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Apr 2015, 7:27 pm

Gauldoth wrote:
Lazar_Kaganovich wrote:
Gauldoth wrote:

Are you f*****g kidding me? That's the best you got? "b*****s be crazy"? And I'm supposed to just accept that as a valid response? Seriously, dude, you're cracking me up now. :lol:

Actually, no, women make perfect f*****g sense. Women aren't dumb, they just like to pretend like they are. Your problem is you start out with a conclusion, a wrong one, namely that women are as interested as sex as you are, and then you try to work your way backwards and justify how women's behavior supposedly fits with your conclusion, which, again, it doesn't because your conclusion is wrong. That's why women make no sense to YOU. :roll:

:roll:
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Erm, plenty of women ARE dumb. But so are plenty men(though there are also plenty of men and women who aren't but they're in the minority sad to say). People do dumb, irrational things and the underlying assumption is that their behavior has a rational basis and isn't driven by emotive forces and emotional whims.....But the evidence speaks to the contrary.

Anyhow, bromance in this thread: Gauldoth and rdos gittin it on! :mrgreen:

Gauldoth
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Apr 2015, 11:32 pm

Lazar_Kaganovich wrote:
Gauldoth wrote:
Lazar_Kaganovich wrote:
Gauldoth wrote:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Erm, plenty of women ARE dumb. But so are plenty men(though there are also plenty of men and women who aren't but they're in the minority sad to say). People do dumb, irrational things and the underlying assumption is that their behavior has a rational basis and isn't driven by emotive forces and emotional whims.....But the evidence speaks to the contrary.

Anyhow, bromance in this thread: Gauldoth and rdos gittin it on! :mrgreen:

Gee, and people claim I'm a mysogynist... :roll:

Ok, so let me ask you something: seeing as neither scientific data nor women's actual behavior seems to in any to back your assertion that women enjoy sex as much as men do, do you have anything at all to fall back on that actually does? I mean, aside from your obvious, ardent, inborn desire to believe that that is indeed the case? :roll:

Lazar_Kaganovich
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Apr 2015, 1:44 am

Gauldoth wrote:

Gee, and people claim I'm a mysogynist... :roll:

Ok, so let me ask you something: seeing as neither scientific data nor women's actual behavior seems to in any to back your assertion that women enjoy sex as much as men do, do you have anything at all to fall back on that actually does? I mean, aside from your obvious, ardent, inborn desire to believe that that is indeed the case? :roll:

Even if it's true that *most* women don't have as strong of a sex drive as most men, women who want sex as much as men do certainly DO EXIST. And if you know where to look they really aren't that hard to find. Artistic/bohemian/counterculture women are often of this type. You can sneer at me all you want but instead of doing that, don't take my word for it! Get off your butt and go out and meet some. Of course, if they don't want to have sex with you you'll come back here and call me a liar to bolster your own confirmation bias.

I'm just going to say that if my next gf doesn't want sex as much as I do, then either she has to put out to please me or I just might have to dump her in favor of a woman who does(PAY ATTENTION, rdos). Love and companionship are things that are important to me, but AFAIC romantic love is just friendship with sex on top.

So if most women don't want sex, then I'm certainly not going to date most women. I haven't had much experience with neurodiverse women but if they are the asexual type then I will definitely not date them. Like most guys, I have needs. And someone who cannot fulfill them is not worth my time and effort. There are certain mental conditions that cause women to have unusually strong sex drives, like bipolar and borderline. I am very find of bipolar people and have know and loved several(in fact, I generally like them more than other Aspies because they are uninhibited, confident, and serendipitous).

This study suggests most women have better sex in serious relationships(reaching an orgasm) than they do from one night stands....But it DOES NOT imply that women in relationships don't want sex any less so than men do.

The difference between male and female sexuality is not the magnitude of sexual desire, it's the greater selectivity of female sexual desire. This is why women compete with each other to get access to Chad McAlpha while they turn away beta male suitors until the eventually settle with a beta but will still bang an Alpha to get his seed.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2015, 2:12 am

So much sex talk yet no one is a sexologist.