should i compliment him on his hair cut?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Barnes66
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Apr 2015, 9:53 am

I noticed that my crush at work was looking good yesterday and something was different on his appearance that I just couldn t put my finger on. Later on it connected to me that he got a hair cut. He didn t have long hair to begin with so the change is subtle

I want to compliment him next time I see him and say its suits him and he looks very nice. He complimented me on my make up before so I guess its oaky for me to compliment him on his hair cut? Is he going to think i am crushing on him?

I want ask him if he got a hair cut and if he says yes then then i am going to say
something like, I thought to myself that you are looking good the other day and there was something different about you I coudnt put my finger on .It suits you

MollyTroubletail
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2015, 10:07 am

Yes you should. What you have already thought about saying would be perfect. I have told a female coworker before when her new haircut made her look around 10 years younger (she was middle aged), and no one thought I was crushing on her. She took it as a compliment and smiled.

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2015, 8:09 am

Yes you definitely should. And yes he may think you like him but theres nothing wrong with giving hints you like someone. You shoudn't try to completely hide that you like a guy (or girl) as they may take this as being uninterested and if they think you're uninterested, then they probably won't approach. And if he doesn't like you back, then at least you tried and you never would have known his interest level if you didn't put yourself out there.

That's all I got.

hilaryy_renee_
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

22 Apr 2015, 5:53 pm

Yes, you definitely should ! I'm sure that he will really appreciate it, and he'll also probably think that you're really sweet (which is a great thing). :D
It's always a good thing to show the other person that you're interested in them, even if you are giving subtle hints, such as compliments.

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2015, 2:02 pm

OP, I will give you 100 bucks if you ask for his phone number. And don't give me that "but guys are supposed to ask" bull hockey.

Like Nike once told me, Just Do It. It's actually a pretty good philosophy to live by.