Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2015, 10:26 pm

Quote:
There is, though, one story from the Holocaust that he might do well to consider. The first group the Nazis systematically exterminated, in the infamous Action T4, were people with intellectual and other kinds of disabilities. Thousands of children, adolescents and adults were sent to gas chambers, laying the groundwork for the later, larger scale acts of genocide. Underlying Action T4 was the belief that people with disabilities were devoid of value.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/16/opinions/ ... index.html

Protogenoi
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2015, 10:25 pm

I find myself speechless... I've read this article three times now and I'm too shocked to really say anything more than... "That f***ing bastard!"

Now take a trip with me but don't be surprised when things aren't what they seem. I've known it from the start all these good ideas will tear your brain apart. Scared, but you can follow me. I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die. - a7x