Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Shaded
Toucan
Toucan

23 Apr 2015, 2:38 am

When I had that terrible stint with the countrygirl ex GF I had a while back, I quit dating altogether. I was so serious on it. I deleted every dating site. I didn't care any longer.
Then I got a car. One of my dearest friends is a woman I met on a dating site. She had no profile picture and I was just beginning to close my profile for good; until she inboxed me on there. I looked at her profile: she had no picture, 19 Yrs old, and lived over 45 miles away. I say to myself, oh lord I'm going to be too nice yet AGAIN.

We talked and it was nice. This was officially my first attempt at a long distance relationship. Let's just say it did not workout at all. I am an affectionate person--physically also. It bothered me that I didn't have no chance to see her. Plus she still stays with her parents.

So I broke it off. And also to mention she loved me. I was the first one she did, and the first to treat her respectfully.
I've known her for 4 years now. When I got my car, I said to hell with it and went to meet her for the first time. I never thought anything of it. Because a couple things about her turned me off. She is super introverted and shy. Not even remotely aggressive. She never been in a relationship and never had a BF. She rarely even gets hit on.

When I met her, it was awesome. Immediately we wanted to meet again. She made the deal that she would drive out to visit me, instead of me coming to her, because I have my own place and she doesn't. As of now, we meet every weekend. She is planning on getting her own spot very soon.

As of now she is still skeptical of me--and I don't blame her. I really hurt her in the past leaving her like that. She lives so far away, but since I see her frequently, it is all different now. I see how she really is and I told her I am willing to fight for this to go great. The entire time I have been looking for a woman to just like me for who I am. Comes to find out she has been my friend for 4 years. I just took it for granted.

Knight seems just right around the corner in my dreams...

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2015, 3:19 am

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2015, 8:45 am

This is why I will NEVER stop building fast cars.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2015, 10:06 am