I find women with pixie cuts cute does that make me gay?

Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2015, 1:41 pm

Yes because upon cutting their hair they grow penises and their boobs fall off, didn't you know. lol

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2015, 1:43 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
I have had other male peers assume I was gay for going for a woman with short hair or the stereotype of "oh she has a pixie cut so she must me a lesbian"nonsense I get annoyed by my male NT peers at times because of stupid crap like that.

Those people must be idiots...lesbians are still females anyways first of all, and not all females with pixie cuts or other short cuts are lesbians, anymore than all females with long hair are straight.

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2015, 1:50 pm

All of the lesbians I know had long hair.

Girlwithaspergers
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2015, 2:09 pm

I agree. This question doesn't make sense.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2015, 2:51 pm

i like short hair on women if done right. I think its cute :oops:

autismthinker21
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2015, 9:32 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
I find quite a few women with short hair and pixie cuts attractive and cute but afraid other guys will think I am gay or something. What is wrong with a woman having short hair? I find it cute and find them just as beautiful as women with long hair.

that is normal to feel about women being like that appealing to you. unbelievable. what is wrong with this society. gayness has nothing to do with being into short hair women. you guys all need to deal with your own deals and not let these idiots tell you, your gay. maybe they need a checkup on what they view on the internet and how they do their attraction appeal.

KittyLai
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 May 2015, 11:20 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
I find quite a few women with short hair and pixie cuts attractive and cute but afraid other guys will think I am gay or something. What is wrong with a woman having short hair? I find it cute and find them just as beautiful as women with long hair.

The only way it would be gay is if you're into men with short hair.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2015, 10:25 pm

KittyLai wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

The only way it would be gay is if you're into men with short hair.
Well these are women my NT male peers are ignorant and even more immature than myself they assume since I like women with short hair I secretly like men because women with short hair are either lesbians or tomboys which is stupid as hell. They see a woman with a pixie cut either a dyke or too much like a guy which makes me gay! I shook my head in disappointment and stopped hanging out with them regardless of their phone calls asking when I am going to hang out with them, I was disgusted by their ignorance, I can make new friends!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList