Boo's "Afraid Of Being Alone Forever?"

Page 4 of 63 [ 1001 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 63  Next

Antharis
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 Apr 2015, 3:24 pm

sly279 wrote:

they'd be like hey look at this poster I found at the store. :P

Hey check out this cave painting I did with the leftovers.

...why are you looking at me like that?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2015, 3:27 pm

I wonder on which page number goofy received this pm from her to-be-bf.

Antharis
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 Apr 2015, 3:29 pm

Oh crap I forgot this thread is for securing a date for boo.
Nothing like godawful back hair wings to make you forget priorities.

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2015, 4:10 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Right after she posted pics.

wowiexist
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2015, 8:23 pm

The last person to do a thread like this met someone. Maybe all of us should have our own "Afraid of being alone forever" thread.

Gauldoth
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Apr 2015, 8:27 pm

wowiexist wrote:
The last person to do a thread like this met someone. Maybe all of us should have our own "Afraid of being alone forever" thread.

I've tried similar strategies in other forums, unfortunately they didn't work due to my distinct lack of a vagina. :|

Bondkatten
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2015, 11:11 pm

Antharis wrote:
Har har har, internet. Honestly when I try it I don't find pics that are nearly as fun so I gotta MacGyver my own on PS.
I once photoshopped DD cups on a guy friend of mine and used it as a TF2 spray for the longest time:
It took me barely more than 1 min, yet 2 years later, people still ask me for that pic.
I can give your pic 4 junks if you want to add an extra dimension to the trolling.

BTW Boo, quite honestly I am picturing you and a guy that's posing as a girl just trolling each other back and forth while totally confident the other's who they say they are.

Haha, I haven't done any of my own, but I have to give it a try some day :wink:

and the idea of Boo trolling another guy trolling him back is also in my head now :)

Bondkatten
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2015, 11:16 pm

wowiexist wrote:

Or there should be a dating site matching "Afraid of being alone forever" people with each other...could make someone very rich :D

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2015, 12:58 am

wowiexist wrote:

theres like 1 woman here per 10 guys. so odds are in women's favor. so when one of those 10 women say per 100 people meaning 90 guys ask to date. and 80 of those guys are single. she'll get 80 guys messaging her. however you as one of the 80 guys does it and all the 10 women are ok alone currently, you and me would get nothing.

like how women on dating sites get more messages. there's more guys on net then women at least looking for dating.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2015, 6:06 am

trollcatman wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Right after she posted pics.

Are you suggesting that I should post pics here?

You pervert!! :shameonyou:

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2015, 7:42 am

Goobers is actually a cunning genius, even if she doesn't know it yet. By creating a thread saying i'm going to be forever alone and i'm looking for a nerdy guy who understand my quirks, she has aspie guys flocking to her. That's like a pretty girl saying i'm available, guys here's your chance to be my bf. And there are plenty of desperate guys out there in cyberspace. Her getting into an online relationship with another fellow WP member soon afterwards shouldn't be so surprising at all.

I'm not so easily fooled. I don't think she truly thought she was going to be forever alone. Who knows, she might have. I will give her the benefit of the doubt. I wish her the best of luck with her new WP boyfriend.

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2015, 8:12 am

darkphantomx1 wrote:
Goobers is actually a cunning genius, even if she doesn't know it yet. By creating a thread saying i'm going to be forever alone and i'm looking for a nerdy guy who understand my quirks, she has aspie guys flocking to her. That's like a pretty girl saying i'm available, guys here's your chance to be my bf. And there are plenty of desperate guys out there in cyberspace. Her getting into an online relationship with another fellow WP member soon afterwards shouldn't be so surprising at all.

I'm not so easily fooled. I don't think she truly thought she was going to be forever alone. Who knows, she might have. I will give her the benefit of the doubt. I wish her the best of luck with her new WP boyfriend.

I swear, if this whole 'Afraid of being forever alone' thread thing works for Face of Boo as well, I'm jumping on the bandwagon and starting a more general one for anyone and everyone to come to..

Bondkatten
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2015, 8:13 am

^^I doubt that goofygoobers is that manipulating and cunning... :roll:

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2015, 8:17 am

yeah you're probably right, but she's still a genius even if it wasn't intentional.

Outrider you have a Facebook? Go and write a poem in your notes about how you would want your ideal woman to be. Like her eyes are like diamonds shining in the sky etc something like that. And make it easily accessible so that any girl who is Facebook stalking you can read it. What you can do is put the poem as a link somewhere in your profile and interested girls will click on it and see your poetry and they will be like "i didn't know he was poetic" and "awww that's so sweet" It's a win situation.

Last edited by darkphantomx1 on 25 Apr 2015, 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2015, 8:27 am

my most recent pic while waiting for this pm.

Bondkatten
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2015, 8:29 am

darkphantomx1 wrote:
Outrider you have a Facebook? Go and write a poem in your notes about how you would want your ideal woman to be. Like her eyes are like diamonds shining in the sky etc something like that. And make it easily accessible.

Sorry but that's terrible advice...no sane woman will fall for such crap

haha poor Boo you have gotten so skinny, not a good look for you 8O