Boo's "Afraid Of Being Alone Forever?"

Page 54 of 63 [ 1001 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 63  Next

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 4:29 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I still have an old phone that has no internets, I've been waiting for it to break down so I can buy a new one. :D

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 4:36 pm

Maybe I should have proposed to Meren.

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 4:39 pm

No, instead you should have put your own add on here: rich oil sheikh looking for wife. Kufar may apply. Live near the beach in Beirut. We have better food than Yuropeans.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 4:46 pm

trollcatman wrote:
No, instead you should have put your own add on here: rich oil sheikh looking for wife. Kufar may apply. Live near the beach in Beirut. We have better food than Yuropeans.

I would have demand from Meren, I hope her mother is reading this.

I am ready to comply to her demands, and as a rich oil sheikh I have 3 citizenship including the US.

I would want Meren to accept to be my 3rd wife, and to accept my two other wives, if she's bisexual the better (she loves nature and monkeys after all, no? so she would understand).

She also has to make me a sandwich every time I am hungry, I do have maids but hey.... I have a 1 inch micro penis, so I have to compensate somewhere.

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 4:55 pm

I still don't get how anyone could think that add of Meren would attract anyone. "Woman looking for wealthy man who is willing to give up his freedom".

To remain on topic, I am eating Japanese rice crackers with sesame seeds and seaweed 8)

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 5:15 pm

Booyakasha wrote:
mountain lions??? in US? wow!

i saw a quail a few times in my life, one time one slow worm...and that's it! we go to the zoo if we want to see anything more exciting than ants, slugs or insects. i get excited when I spot a squirrel here, that's as wild as it gets.

yeah, we have tons of them in the us. also called cougars. they'll scary. then we have bobcats, black bears, occasional brown or polar bear, deer, elk, raccoons, skunks, and many more.

had a squirrel outside our house for a while called him nibblets. he was a midget squirrel. much smaller then others but still had big tail. I pretty sure he must of died because stopped seeing him :(
besides him/her we had annoying birds, including this really weird ones that nested in our tree and would drop fish. whole trout in our yard once. we live few miles from the nearest river.

we have a wildlife safari 50 miles away. they have cheetas tigers, lions, all kinds of animals. you drive your car through it and see them all.

Booyakasha wrote:

wow, so snake is mainstream and fox/raccoon isn't...I know one person in UK who owns a raccoon, I wonder whether their laws are any different. I know I haven't seen any fox here anywhere except in zoo.

its state to state. that site I liked that sells fox pets also raises and sells simi domestic raccoons.
its a shame indeed :( if I ever win the lottery maybe you could come visit and pet my foxes.
I'd get a red and a marble one. I'd get a arctic fox but then it might too warm for them here.

Booyakasha wrote:
wow, it would get killed if you'd own it :scratch: if you'd walk a fox here, you'd most likely get a bunch of weird looks, some would ask about it, but no one would kill it. US seems like a weird place as far as animals are concerned - I know that there are squirrel hunts in some areas of US, just for the sake of hunting them, claiming them to be "pests" as if they're mosquitoes or some disastrous larvae of insects, but then some activists follow those hunts, try to save them and keep them as pets....makes little sense.

I mentioned piglets, since I think George Clooney had one.

well not on sight. the gov would take it and put it down. :(
similar thing happens here where they are legal, that is if people realize its not a dog. lol

well some times its needed. we have a thing called a neutrual(cant figure out how to spell it). here its out of control and harmful for the environment. you don't need a permit to hunt them and there's no limit. sometimes animals get too out of population like hogs in florida. it can really mess up everything and lead to possible extinction of other animals. thats why deer limits change year to year for hunting. I wouldn't want to take part in it but I understand its needed in some cases. though I'd rather have people who don't want to do it but do it because its needed then those cold blooded people just killing them for fun :cry:
at least we wouldn't take any fun out of it and try our best to make it as less painful and be respectful to the animal losing its life . :cry:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 5:19 pm

Hey Sly:

How come you like foxes, anyway?

I don't mind them. I just don't know that much about them.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 5:34 pm

trollcatman wrote:
I still don't get how anyone could think that add of Meren would attract anyone. "Woman looking for wealthy man who is willing to give up his freedom".

To remain on topic, I am eating Japanese rice crackers with sesame seeds and seaweed 8)

well its it bit more extreme its not too off par for the course. women are demanding the perfect guy now a days. whether they exist or not. people wonder why muslims are out producing people in the western nations. the us and many western nations are at or near the point of no return. ie we don't make enough babies to continue our populations. ie a population decline. I think this plays a big part in it. everyone is so stuck up and thinking they are so great and they will only date a man that is perfect or meets a bunch of requirements. where right or wrong muslims match up and don't care, perhaps partly because in their culture women have less choice or just can't be so picky.

by the time they realize the problem it's too late. ie when their 50 and still can't find that perfect guy.
reality is men are not going to college nearly as much as women, men aren't get a many high pay jobs anymore. men tend to work more labor and less paid jobs. there's not a over abundance of high paid CEOS out there.

I'm starting to find women who complain about not finding a perfect guy, funny. its a predicament of their own making.

really it was bound to happen. as women become equal. there's going to be less jobs for men. well less high paying jobs.
simple math. if there were 100 good paying jobs. and in the 50s 100 men filled those jobs. but now say 50 women do and 50 women do. so now there's 50 less highly payed men. which is good. mind you in those higher paying jobs there does seem to be a pay difference between men and women which still needs to be fixed. the problem here is though women have kept the same mindset from the 1950s. that they need and will only date/marry a man with a high paying job. but they have that job so now there's less men who meet that requirement. now add in job loss, robotics, jobs moving overseas for cheaper labor. the problem becomes even worse. most college students are women. lots of medical stuff is slowly becoming women dominated.

so how does a professional/well paid woman in a world where the majority is slowly becoming women dominated, find a man where there are few. they don't. oh well though. they have their pride and money. cheers.

perhaps the fall of west civilizations isn't all that bad in the grand scheme of things. I do hope one day a balance will be found though. perhaps because mainly only those women willing to accept lesser men will reproduce then pass on said mindset to their kids.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 5:38 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

you're for real?

I have a andriod tablet. though I don't play mobile games.

never quite sure when you're joking or being real.

what is it you want again?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 5:40 pm

sly279 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

you're for real?

Downloads of course! lol In order it gets up in Google play ranking, even tho I have good review so far, but I would need more number of downloads.

It is not an optimized game for tablets tho, yes, I am now into mobile games programming.

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 5:43 pm

It is that list of demands in the Merel ad that was so off putting.

- man must be US citizen
- man must be wealthy, but would not need to support Meren (then why must he be wealthy? Anyone poor not good enough for her?)
- man must move to wherever she finds a job (What about HIS job, and HIS wants?)

It was just a list of extreme demands, it was like a job application and not what a loving relationship sounds like. It sounds like pure hell.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 5:44 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Hey Sly:

How come you like foxes, anyway?

I don't mind them. I just don't know that much about them.

they're cute, fluffy, loveable. they're cat like but also bit dog like. so i can walk them, play fetch, then come home and cuddle with them and play with cat toys too.

I've grown up having dogs,cats, rabbits, fish, snake, and guine pigs.

I like cats. dogs tend to lick way too much. which is a big no no for me. a lot of dogs also have hair that is bad to my touch sensitivity. cats are nice. I can pet them, they don't lick. but they aren't the most lovey, they love when they want only. they won't' play fetch, they hate walks.

so fox is a good blend between the two. I'm also a bit fox like and feel fox is my spirit animal. they too desire love but are shy and bit anxious. so when I see them I feel a connection.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 5:47 pm

trollcatman wrote:
It is that list of demands in the Merel ad that was so off putting.

- man must be US citizen
- man must be wealthy, but would not need to support Meren (then why must he be wealthy? Anyone poor not good enough for her?)
- man must move to wherever she finds a job (What about HIS job, and HIS wants?)

It was just a list of extreme demands, it was like a job application and not what a loving relationship sounds like. It sounds like pure hell.

from my experience that's how most women are minus the must move around part. personally if you going to demand that then you should be providing for the person you expect to give up their life to move around with you.

relationships are nothing but a business transaction now a days, profiles are a resume and job application.
this is why I'm so depressed all the time. I really don't belong in this world.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 5:48 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
sly279 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

you're for real?

Downloads of course! lol In order it gets up in Google play ranking, even tho I have good review so far, but I would need more number of downloads.

It is not an optimized game for tablets tho, yes, I am now into mobile games programming.

so won't work on tablets?
my phone is apple

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 5:54 pm

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 6:10 pm

sly279 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
sly279 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

you're for real?

so won't work on tablets?
my phone is apple

You can give it a try.