Boo's "Afraid Of Being Alone Forever?"

Page 55 of 63 [ 1001 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 63  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 6:10 pm

sly279 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
sly279 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

you're for real?

I have a andriod tablet. though I don't play mobile games.

never quite sure when you're joking or being real.

what is it you want again?

Downloads of course! lol In order it gets up in Google play ranking, even tho I have good review so far, but I would need more number of downloads.

It is not an optimized game for tablets tho, yes, I am now into mobile games programming.

so won't work on tablets?
my phone is apple

You can give it a try.

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 6:21 pm

Those cat in water videos are funny. Some cats really like water. Tigers like water too, most other big cats are not such fans. I think tigers are one of the coolest looking big cats, sad there are not so many anymore.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2015, 4:31 am

Angora cats like water because it is one of the few natural domestic breeds which was not descended from a non-desert cat.

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2015, 9:20 am

Some breeds like water, this one likes weeeeed:

And this is Jesus cat, walking on water. It's a MIRACLE!

Bondkatten
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2015, 12:43 pm

Some cats for tonight :)

Bondkatten
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2015, 12:52 pm

That girl that you were talking about… Am I the only one that got the feeling that the girl probably/maybe did not even know about the ad…
I mean the woman that put it up did so thinking it was a good idea and that is kind of telling…
I was thinking that the girl maybe made a joke about that she needed some help finding someone and then all that happened?
Or she is a nutcase princess…

Last edited by Bondkatten on 23 May 2015, 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bondkatten
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2015, 1:04 pm

some more :D

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2015, 6:03 pm

Bondkatten wrote:
That girl that you were talking about… Am I the only one that got the feeling that the girl probably/maybe did not even know about the ad…
I mean the woman that put it up did so thinking it was a good idea and that is kind of telling…
I was thinking that the girl maybe made a joke about that she needed some help finding someone and then all that happened?
Or she is a nutcase princess…

That is possible. The person who posted it probably meant well, but it was not an appealing add (to put it mildly). Ridiculous list of demands and requirements, who would agree to that without even knowing the person? Not appealing at all. I get that people want certain things in their partner, but the perfect person who does exactly what you want does not exist.

Maybe it was just a wish list from Meren and then the other woman put it up here as an add. Anyway, I don't think there was any bad intention but it all sounded so like a huge trap, especially the citizenship and being wealthy part.

And I raise your kitty kings with emperor cats!

Note the Mameluke-style saber, or it sort of looks like that. During Napoleon's time Western Europeans adopted Middle-eastern style sabers, because they were awesome.

And of course THE Emperor.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2015, 6:55 pm

The history of the Mamelukes always fascinated me, from slaves to rulers, the word literally means "owned slave".

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2015, 7:42 pm

Yes! I guess it's dangerous and stupid to use slaves as soldiers, they might one day decide to take over. Somewhat similar to janissaries in the Ottoman Empire, or the Praetorians (not slaves) who were sometimes very powerful in their own right.

And for some strange reason the rules of Egypt were usually not native Egyptians, first the Greeks, then the Romans, then then the Arabs, then the Mamelukes, then the Ottomans and then the British. Same with the Persians, they must love to import their own rulers.

And there are so many painting of people from Napoleonic times with their sabers, they really love the things. Our king often wore a saber to formal events when he was a prince, but doesn't do it anymore now he is king.

Bondkatten
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2015, 12:49 am

trollcatman wrote:
That is possible. The person who posted it probably meant well, but it was not an appealing add (to put it mildly). Ridiculous list of demands and requirements, who would agree to that without even knowing the person? Not appealing at all. I get that people want certain things in their partner, but the perfect person who does exactly what you want does not exist.

I agree, if there is any truth in it then the girl sounds very horrible, and with a lacking sense of reality. I really don’t like people making lists with everything what their future partner should be able to do for them. It sounds like a person that only thinks about themselves, not a good recipe for a happy relationship. But the ad made it sound like she was looking for a beneficial business deal, not love.

I raise your emperor cats with some Pope cats :lol:

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2015, 4:31 am

trollcatman wrote:
Korea is likely a very safe place, there are a whole bunch of pictures of people passed out with a phone or wallet lying next to them and people don't even steal it. And lots of people who look like they just came from their office job and decided go get completely drunk. I also heard there are some politeness rules, that if a higher ranking/older person finishes his drink the rest has to go along with him or something, must be tough keeping up with the experienced drinkers.

I think most Yugoslavians here came over a long time ago, they had plenty of time to grow their plum trees.

wow so typically Yugoslavian, they wouldn't touch other people's plums even if they got paid for it.

Unless if it's made from "African" plums, of course :jester:

"I sell brandy made of African prunes"

"African šljivovica - makes you forget all your problems"

As far as Korea being a safe place, well here, if you want to get rid of an expensive bike, you should chain him to a fence in front of your apartment, on the first floor, and by morning, it will be gone! That's what happened to us. Wow Koreans wouldn't stole a wallet...I can't imagine it happen here. But I haven't seen anywhere some business men drunk on the streets, only homeless or drunkards or teens. But yes, during the business meetups, it's required of people to drink and eat to the maximum...otherwise you can't make a business. And of course, your should evade the topic at hand as long as possible...so who can drink and eat more, makes more business :)

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2015, 4:35 am

Bondkatten wrote:
And I think I saw Booyakasha mention Russia... :D

Oh lol, yes, those video clips are hilarious :lol: they drive worse than than in Ethiopia!

I had this Russia in mind - especially the drunk coal miner in the back. This is from a Russian news programme:

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2015, 4:46 am

sly279 wrote:

yeah, we have tons of them in the us. also called cougars. they'll scary. then we have bobcats, black bears, occasional brown or polar bear, deer, elk, raccoons, skunks, and many more.

had a squirrel outside our house for a while called him nibblets. he was a midget squirrel. much smaller then others but still had big tail. I pretty sure he must of died because stopped seeing him :(
besides him/her we had annoying birds, including this really weird ones that nested in our tree and would drop fish. whole trout in our yard once. we live few miles from the nearest river.

we have a wildlife safari 50 miles away. they have cheetas tigers, lions, all kinds of animals. you drive your car through it and see them all.

Even polar bears?? Wow, they go so bellow Arctic circle? One other US buddy mentioned eagles as well...I saw some of those in a zoo, but that's a pretty sad sight - they're caged in the area of about 10 m and go up and down and up and down again, i feel sorry for them.

I wish I lived surrounded with so much wilderness. I have two buddies from US who can even stargaze...here it's too polluted from all sides to even attempt.

Birds nesting in a tree?? If this happens here, everyone gets so excited since it happens so rarely, I can't imagine them bring a fish from anywhere though.

sly279 wrote:

its state to state. that site I liked that sells fox pets also raises and sells simi domestic raccoons.
its a shame indeed :( if I ever win the lottery maybe you could come visit and pet my foxes.
I'd get a red and a marble one. I'd get a arctic fox but then it might too warm for them here.

i really hope you get your fox one day. :(

sly279 wrote:

well not on sight. the gov would take it and put it down. :(
similar thing happens here where they are legal, that is if people realize its not a dog. lol

well some times its needed. we have a thing called a neutrual(cant figure out how to spell it). here its out of control and harmful for the environment. you don't need a permit to hunt them and there's no limit. sometimes animals get too out of population like hogs in florida. it can really mess up everything and lead to possible extinction of other animals. thats why deer limits change year to year for hunting. I wouldn't want to take part in it but I understand its needed in some cases. though I'd rather have people who don't want to do it but do it because its needed then those cold blooded people just killing them for fun :cry:
at least we wouldn't take any fun out of it and try our best to make it as less painful and be respectful to the animal losing its life . :cry:

i fully agree and can't even imagine some big specie to act as a pest here....they've been more or less exterminated centuries ago. I don't think they'd survive anyway with the amount of wars here...

I don't get how anyone can enjoy killing, their brains must be completely messed up. :(

Bondkatten
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2015, 1:08 pm

Booyakasha, I think I would die if I had even a fifth of what that coal miner has had 8O :lol:
Nobody can drink like the Russians... 8O

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2015, 1:12 pm

Bondkatten wrote:
Booyakasha, I think I would die if I had even a fifth of what that coal miner has had 8O :lol:
Nobody can drink like the Russians... 8O

:lol: yes, me too!

and they're good indeed, although I hear Finns are pretty good at it too :)

I so love this clip, this is how supposedly Swedes see Finnish way of drinking: