Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2005, 11:53 pm

Yeah, I have that but then again its off odd angles; certain things I just get tongue-tied on for no reason, if I'm overloaded I might mash my words like an 8 year-old if I'm not careful, and then there's the problem of literally not being able to get my voice out at all from time to time (then again by that point I'm floating arround like a ghost with my eyes all bugged out like a japanimae character). Usually its pretty safe to say I'm running on empty at that point, then again I will have days where I'll just get out of bed and know that 90% of my effort will need to be put into not looking, talking, and acting like some kind of 30's disney character.

Lately I've gotten better and better at coping with that though, the days I wake up feeling way off, I at least can pop a Rockstar or No Fear and with a little bit of psyching myself can get arround it. The other times when I'm completely spent though, the best I can do is just stay on the down low, try to schedule some alone time, and really let myself decompress for a while (at that point if it's really bad I might end up buying some beef jerky on my way home, maybe a Big Montana at Arby's, whatever I can do to add boatloads of protein to my system - that also helps bail me).