Page 2 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Oldavid
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2015, 8:46 pm

I didn't watch the vid, Hogsy, but I did read the rant.

I can't work out how it is connected to politics or philosophy but sure seems to echo the religious extravagances of the Traditionalist, Perennialist ego-nuts like Guenon, Blavatsky, Coomaraswamy, and a heap of others that became popular amongst "intellectuals" in Europe about 150 years ago, and which has since further degenerated into a host of loony superstitions like Wicca, Scientology, etc.

Perhaps we should start a new thread if you if you'd like to slosh around in this stuff.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2015, 9:46 pm

Oldavid wrote:
I didn't watch the vid, Hogsy, but I did read the rant.

I can't work out how it is connected to politics or philosophy but sure seems to echo the religious extravagances of the Traditionalist, Perennialist ego-nuts like Guenon, Blavatsky, Coomaraswamy, and a heap of others that became popular amongst "intellectuals" in Europe about 150 years ago, and which has since further degenerated into a host of loony superstitions like Wicca, Scientology, etc.

Perhaps we should start a new thread if you if you'd like to slosh around in this stuff.

The video is just music;
seriously, you might like it,
if you try it; generates feeling.

Ah, I'm in LIFe for the ART now;
you know the flow of bliss;
or maybe not;
as I sure did not
FEEL IT for decades.

Everything else, is pretty much
icing on the cake, my friend;
dark or light, as everything,
light or dark, is the same
with human nirvana
aka bliss aka
heaven
now..:)

And truly it is
the feelings now
that count in LIFE.

And all arts have the
potential to generate
that truer reality in
human beings now

These words beyond
that are just empty
structures of nothing
much human being..:)

But what others call gibberish,
FEELS LIKE BLISS TO ME; HARD TO
UNDERSTAND BUT TRULY THE WORDS
ARE JUST CONSTRUCTS THAT EMOTIONS
ARE ATTACHED TO FOR ME; BEFORE I GET
THAT BACK FOR PRACTICAL INTENTS AND
purposes, i am just writing several million
words of skeletons here, with no
heart/soul; but still an attempt
at times to express a spirit
I CAN NOT FEEL at all then.

AH, TO TRULY BE FULLY ALIVE,
IN BOTH SENSES AND EMOTIONS
IS SIMPLY THE ONENESS ONE CAN
BE WITH THE GOD OF NATURE now.

And truly, if one never experiences
that it is beyond sadness, as without
it, tHere is no life, I for one 'see' for
now. It's nice to be human and
THAT'S ENOUGH FOR ME,

FULLY HUMAN
as one with
GOD

FRIEND..:)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Oldavid
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2015, 8:36 pm

Yair, righto, Hogsy. I know about music. Right from a tiny infant I was enthralled and captivated by the good stuff.

I have been in many choirs, and singing groups, I played violin when I was agile enough and with the time to devote to it.

However, Good music is like any other activity of reason and will: it is orderly and directed. Any random noise is not music just because it has some appeal to a shallow, disconnected sentimentality.

I hate both the brutish noise that is designed to overpower and extinguish reason and beauty, and the shallow, mushy stuff that does the same by alluring deception.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2015, 9:05 pm

Oldavid wrote:
Yair, righto, Hogsy. I know about music. Right from a tiny infant I was enthralled and captivated by the good stuff.

I have been in many choirs, and singing groups, I played violin when I was agile enough and with the time to devote to it.

However, Good music is like any other activity of reason and will: it is orderly and directed. Any random noise is not music just because it has some appeal to a shallow, disconnected sentimentality.

I hate both the brutish noise that is designed to overpower and extinguish reason and beauty, and the shallow, mushy stuff that does the same by alluring deception.

Glad to hear that; music is an excellent tool for life; whatever it is you like..:)

Oldavid
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2015, 11:01 am

aghogday wrote:
Oldavid wrote:

Glad to hear that; music is an excellent tool for life; whatever it is you like..:)
Mmm. How very politic of you. Of course, I don't believe it.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2015, 12:24 pm

Oldavid wrote:
aghogday wrote:
Oldavid wrote:

Mmm. How very politic of you. Of course, I don't believe it.

Well, if you do not believe music is an excellent tool for life, it will not be.

Without belief in something; you might as well not use it.

With the Emotions of Faith, Hope, and Belief,

almost anything is possible in life, for NOW.

And OG, I've already proven how that manifests
in my life time and time again, here; and yes, even
science now shows that listening to
Electronic Rave Music without
even the dancing
can generate
the fountain
of
youth in
older human
beings aka HGH,
Human Growth Hormone.
Perhaps, that is where my 930LBS
LEG pressing, arm raising, 14 times,
power comes from, as it certainly is not
from my naturally low occurring levels of
Testosterone; just measured at 221, last month.

The use of high frequencies of sound is shown now
in science to levitate small objects. Perhaps that is
part of why I float on terrestrial land in metaphor
while listening to music and dancing walk in RAVE
WAYS; additionally, with electronic music in the
dancing bars I go; Yes, people describe the
way I move as water, to use a Bruce Lee
metaphor, as well.
TO discount
the power
of belief in
life, can be
to discount
life short now; and now
there are NO if ands or
buts or even politics to
that my friend. It is the
science of mind and
not not the scientific
method, as that is
way too small
to measure
'Supermen'
and Superwomen
in life, who do MORE
than 'robots' on 'Sidewalk' 'talk'.

At any rate, as always, thanks for the muse..:)

Friend.

Oldavid
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2015, 12:59 pm

I claim that music is a product of life and intellect and will. It does not create the aforementioned. The cart does not push the horse up the hill.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2015, 1:20 pm

Oldavid wrote:
I claim that music is a product of life and intellect and will. It does not create the aforementioned. The cart does not push the horse up the hill.

The Big
Bang still
makes music;
for what that's worth.

I hear heaven Allnow.

Others hear a song of Nihl.

The bottom LINE NOTE is
music CAN and does drive human will.

Janissy
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2015, 4:14 pm

aghogday wrote:
Oldavid wrote:

The Big
Bang still
makes music;
for what that's worth.

I hear heaven Allnow.

The bottom LINE NOTE is

And on that note...
....this song.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2015, 4:21 pm

Janissy wrote:
aghogday wrote:
Oldavid wrote:

The Big
Bang still
makes music;
for what that's worth.

I hear heaven Allnow.

The bottom LINE NOTE is

And on that note...
....this song.

PRICELESS..:)

Oldavid
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2015, 2:05 am

aghogday wrote:
Janissy wrote:
aghogday wrote:
Oldavid wrote:

The Big
Bang still
makes music;
for what that's worth.

I hear heaven Allnow.

The bottom LINE NOTE is

And on that note...
....this song.[youtube] Advertising jingle[/youtube]

That the "Big Bang" is just a fantastic speculation like any other sort of dreamed up magic with no connection whatsoever to the real world and its natural laws will be not of the slightest interest to the sorcerers flogging this stuff to the unwary and the gullible.

Ordinary politics. Tell a lie big enough and often enough and most people will believe it.

DentArthurDent
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2015, 2:27 am

Oldavid wrote:
That the "Big Bang" is just a fantastic speculation like any other sort of dreamed up magic with no connection whatsoever to the real world and its natural laws will be not of the slightest interest to the sorcerers flogging this stuff to the unwary and the gullible.

Ordinary politics. Tell a lie big enough and often enough and most people will believe it.

Of course it is David. There, there now, its time for your nap. All this grandiose thinking that you hold the key to knowledge and all these nasty tens of millions of "false scientists" have subverted the knowledge that you hold, must be very draining.

"Religion is the impotence of the human mind to deal with occurrences it cannot understand" Karl Marx

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2015, 7:38 am

Oldavid wrote:
aghogday wrote:
Janissy wrote:
aghogday wrote:
Oldavid wrote:

The Big
Bang still
makes music;
for what that's worth.

I hear heaven Allnow.

The bottom LINE NOTE is

And on that note...
....this song.[youtube] Advertising jingle[/youtube]

Oh Lord, the differences and fallacies of the
detail folks vs. folks with BIG PICTURE vision.

As Above so Below, is of the oldest wisdom of human beings
with bigger 'eyes AND ears than ants' to observe the natural world around them.

As a culture of Agriculture the idea that humans are formed from dust and clay/dirt
is not that big of a jump of logic when most ever thing one eats is formed from dust and dirt/clay.

And yeah that stuff we eliminate is not too far from what the herd animals have in common with us as well, as domesticated cats and dogs.

Well, the similarities of all stuff comes into purview that humans have this oneness with all of that;
where at least some humans, reflect all of that with the way their minds work too, as they come from all of that;
all together, as is now.

It scares some humans who think they are so special,
as separate from the rest of nature; where they cut foreskins off
to separate themselves from the other HE mammals.

It's just common sense friend. Something the GOD of Nature gifts human beings with 'bigger eyes' to see.

The scientific method is necessary in modern terms, as it can be the difference between life or death, when it comes time to analyze the dangers and efficacies of modern pharmaceuticals and much more than that.

But NEVER THE LESS; I for one as a human being can see truths of nature AND GOD
from the time I am three, before I can speak, with this common human perception
that goes well beyond words, my friend.

And truly science shows that not all folks can visually image the world and interpret it like this.

I am a non-verbal child not speaking until age 4, with a hyperlexic form of Autism, so interpreting the symbolic
nature of reality is my area of expertise. This verbal writing stuff for me, is only the epigenetic effect of unpacking
the potential of my DNA, through the physical challenge of losing effective use of my sight and hearing for
5 long years. Before that writing or oral speaking, is difficult for me, in terms of output. Now it flows, baby..:)

Practice, practice, practice, practice makes flow a reality in human terms of creativity.

Flow requires no conscious planning or awareness in thought.

No doubt that the folks who write the free verse poetry of the bible and are not limited to standard metered structured poetry are likely hyperlexic-leaning as well, along with the ability to provide the much deeper meaning of nature as GOD that is hidden in the abstract terms of the bible that literalists are not able to interpret.

Genesis, while crude in its approach makes perfect sense, as first there is dark then light and eventually humans come from dust and clay as metaphor.

Well, the scientific method, in its much finer detailed approach to understanding nature and the truth of existential reality for humans just proves that fact more than ever before; and the idea of a cycle of life in nature and a seed of reality exploding into existence receding and dying like a wave of the ocean, and gaining life again in return from shore is poetic above so below reality, and JUSTICE, my friend.

And 'true poetry', is connecting the dots of stuff in life from abstract mind reality to physical concrete reality and the converse; that the whole enchilada of existence is a living and dying thing and living thing again; and all of reality is a cycle of death and life.

And OH MY GOD, if the worst case scenario comes true and we get just one shot at this thing called life; in regard to infinity; and the death and rebirth and death and rebirth infinitum, does not bring a conscious awareness back ever again, on a personal level;

The greatest gift of our reality is our imagination and our ability to shape our realities with it, in flesh and blood life; as I for one, prove is possible with the documentation of my life.

But alas, this reality of GOD's Nature does not necessarily have to be fair; although Karma could reckon that out; if that is also real in terms of that above so below thingy too; as one can clearly observe the effect and affect of Karma in just the span of one lifetime, who has 'eyes' to see this.

But anyway, if life's not fair, and you do not have the ability to imagine your reality in life and make it come to fruition in flesh and blood terms, like I do now, everyday of my life, since I attain this highest of human potential, as I prove in my life everyday and document;

I am truly sorry you cannot; and hope there is another life for you, when and where you can, in terms of now; as there is no bliss possible known now, as great as one created by human imagination and creativity in real flesh and blood terms; that can be proven, irrefutably so, like I have done here time and time again.

Perhaps there are the chosen ones in life; and if so
I for
one
am
BLESSED for NOW;
AND GOD
FOR ONE
DOES
EXIST
IN this way;
to allow
this grace
of GIFT;
IF only
in one
lifetime; it
is still
BLISS forevermorenow;
And most definitely
the metaphor for
the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN NOW.
God lives WiTH in me friend;
and I co-create with GOD;
If all folks cannot do that;
that's just horrifyingly sad
to me; and proof that this
realm of existence can be
both Heaven and Hell
for two separate
individuals;
one co-creating
with GOD; and
one separate from
GOD in this one way
of
life;
that can be two or
Much more, of course;
as each human being
Universe is unique;
as already proven
by
science, in detail
ways of analysis,
per the scientific
method; but still
that is just frigging
common sense for
me from the time
I
am
three.
Even then I CAN see the
differences in the perceptions
of animals as well as humans,
in regard to unique Universes
of perception other than mine.

I am a COGNITIVE AND AFFECTIVE
EMPATHY SAVANT MY FRIEND..
That is my Autistic
SUPER POWER.

And there are many more
silent ones out there like I AM
before; with the cognitive and
affective empathy of
14.5 billion
years;
and much much
MORE.

NOW I
can talk;
and share THAT
TOO..:)

Whether or NOT
folks have eyes
and ears to see
and hear
IT.

So yes, in terms of
as above so below;
the Wrong Planet,
in at least one
way, is both
HEAVEN
AND
HELL.

I AM at least;
that one way
of
HEAVEN MY
FRIEND,

for
here, at least.

And if I am the only
one who can see that;
it's not strange at all;
at least not for me.

The folks like me
are more likely in the
reading audience;
interpreting the
greater realities
of life silently,
as
always....

Perhaps one day; they too,
will lose the effective use
of their vision and hearing;
and come to speak
these truths
too;
ALOUD
AND
ALLOWED;

ME.

Oldavid
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2015, 12:26 am

If blather could change reality then there would be as many realities as there are blatherers.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

13 Jun 2015, 10:56 am

I reckon I'm gonna lock this topic now because Oldavid keeps derailing it with remarks that are making this subject go nowhere and have a condescending tone. They are not contributing to the discussion much.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/