Page 1 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Oldavid
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2015, 8:23 am

I am reluctant to let egomaniacal Mummy's lackeys to get away with proposing that anti-scientific fads are, somehow, the pinnacle of all knowledge.

I define science as: "using an intellect to understand reality by observation and experiment".

Politics is ordinarily opposed to reality... politics is what you should think, for social convenience... no relation to readily observable phenomena.

Well, here we go. I should get the flick for that.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2015, 10:01 am

Oldavid wrote:
I am reluctant to let egomaniacal Mummy's lackeys to get away with proposing that anti-scientific fads are, somehow, the pinnacle of all knowledge.

I define science as: "using an intellect to understand reality by observation and experiment".

Politics is ordinarily opposed to reality... politics is what you should think, for social convenience... no relation to readily observable phenomena.

Well, first of all, if one, not necessarily you, as an individual, can refrain from calling folks egomaniacal, lackeys and the such, as personal attacks, and stick to what one describes AS rational discussions, with a higher level of hierarchy in critical assessments, with emotions more appropriately expressed, and in check, the flicking will not be the problem, at least not here.

Seriously, it's not hard to do, just don't do it, If one is able to with personal control, and of course that is completely up to one; but in my opinion, much more easy than getting a flicking.

And secondly, politics and religion; and YES, EVEN SPORTS; are part of human nature and THAT is A part of socially cooperating for survival that comes in as many colors as finger prints, if given enough time and human being DIRECTION BY GROUP THINK.

Innately, instinctually, and intuitively; the number one goal of any naturally evolving HEALTHY, mind body balanced, socially cooperative animal is to get along IN social acceptance, FOR BASIC ANIMAL SURVIVAL.

Culture, religion, politics, AND YES, EVEN SPORTS, makes the rules and humans follow for social acceptance FOR GREATER OPPORTUNITIES, and chances again, for basic socially cooperative animal survival.

That's the all natural scientific based rule of human nature that ranges from hating the opposing football team in sports to Muslims hating Christians to Christians hating Muslims to Red state folks hating Obama to Blue states folks hating more than one Bush.

What it boils down to is this; social bonding occurs over loving and or hating the similar stuff, whether it is ideology or Coca Cola.

Folks will do truly common sense crazy stuff ranging from imagining and bringing to fruition the reality that Female Genital Mutilation is cool for female social esteem in cultures, political climates, and politics that promote that ideology/philosophy of human being to believing that one man is the King of the Universe by folks who have gone to school for at least 12 years.

And even folks Protestant folks who hate Catholics presented with THE FACTS THAT THE DUDE Jesus is made into a GOD KING of the Universe by some Catholic leaders in a council, IN 325 A.D, with the Roman Emperor Constantine as RULEr to expand their congregations and the Roman Empire by force or else, in believing what folks are spoon fed to believe for acceptance or death.

Anything human beings do can be opposed to reality, in terms of GOD of NATURE GIVEN HUMAN NATURE, ranging from philosophy to politics to religion to sports, AND ALL THINGS CULTURALLY ASSOCIATED, in general.

If the shoe fits well enough for social acceptance and survival people will happily wear it, NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT HURTS OR REDUCES BASIC ANIMAL HEALTH AND WELL BEING; as again, social acceptance is the biggest carrot or stick of socially cooperative animals, in general.

Yeah, and 'suicide bombers' as metaphors come in many slow AND FAST colors of death in stress, ranging from sitting at A desk in front of a computer, OR LAZY BOY, OR COUCH, still, for over 8 hours and the ergonomic injury that goes alone with that, up to cardiovascular disease, to yes, literally committing suicide for a so-called illusory cause.

AND truly, common sense is found in Nature, and folks ranging from the real Buddha sitting under a tree, to the real Jesus in the desert, to the real Muhammad sitting in a cave all find their truths of THE GOD OF Nature away from the illusory rules of culture, politics, religions, AS Sports, PER GENERAL CULTURE, does NOT play as large a role then, by far.

And the greatest thing about sports is it doesn't make rules for living that are life and death the way that philosophy, religions, politics, and culture in general, alone, most definitely can do.

At the end of the day the football players, most of them, take off their pads and go home;

Same as the Road Runner and Wiley the Coyote; and all the other plays of life that are not bloody like religion, politics, and culture in the way real life can certainly be, in taking humans away from their natural propensity of better human health and well being when balanced as NATURE, THE REAL GOD 'DICTATES' IT CAN BE, WHEN sought and found through all innate instinct and intuition like Jesus in the Desert, Muhammad in the cave,

OR Buddha under the tree, or anyone else who gets their head unstuck out of politics, religion, and all the other illusions of culture for order and control of human beings over the carrot and stick of being socially accepted or NOT, for basic socially cooperative animal survival.

An ideology can be false, per GOD of Nature given human nature, and that includes philosophy as philosophy is as fallible as politics, religion or culture, as the same human elements of social acceptance come in to play.

If you don't do it the way we say it is done, you can't do it, or play with us, is often the TRUE FALSE rule whenever two or more humans are together in a group.

Mob rules rule.

But no thanks; I don't go to the desert, or a cave, but will both sit under a tree and go to the Beach to get all my answers directly from the GOD OF NATURE. AND THAT'S A VALUABLE LESSON, for anyone who gains enough TRUER COMMON sense to forget what they've been told by culture, religion, politics, and yes, philosophy too, in at least SOME cases.

Truly Sports and all other arts are the best activities FOR MIND AND BODY BALANCE IN LIFE, as they are understood as play and truly play is what is real in life PLUS SURVIVAL, OF COURSE, IN real flesh and blood human and nature connections, both sensory and emotional.

And finally, we live in a culture, at least in the U.S. where someone who looks out of the box, like Jesus, Buddha, or the Dudes who write the TAO CAN NOW DO. Yeah, the force that is the NATURE THAT IS THE TRUE GOD HAS ALWAYS BEEN HERE; AND YES, 'Star Wars', per 'THE FORCE' awakening in human beings is now possible, without wars, FOR folks who figure it out, and 'JUST DO IT', IN REAL LIFE NOW, AS IS, FOR NOW;

AND rarely does that occur
in church, school, or work.

I'll go to the beach and get it
STRAIGHT FROM THE FORCE OF GOD
OF NATURE, ALWAYS NOW.

AND YES, that is philosophy too; straight
from 'MOUTHS OF HORSES',
who figure out how to
DRINK THE WATER,
AND NOT JUST VIEW IT
THROUGH A WINDOW;
THAT IS
OPAQUE.

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Oldavid
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2015, 11:02 am

Hogsy, I read your post right through. I think it's possibly the first time I've done that because you weren't shouting at me with caps.

Anyhow, I still have to disagree about your insinuation that Nature is God. Nature is how things work. Nature doesn't exist without things working. A consistent working of things requires an intention for some end.

Your bluster, Hogsy, does not adequately hide a sharp mind. I might even find you agreeable company if you could stop babbling long enough to think carefully.

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2015, 11:35 am

Agreement. I would say that God is more-accurately defined as the name that we give to phenomenon towards which we do not yet understand enough to be able to control or influence or observe ourselves through any form of technology.

Oldavid wrote:
Hogsy, I read your post right through. I think it's possibly the first time I've done that because you weren't shouting at me with caps.

Anyhow, I still have to disagree about your insinuation that Nature is God. Nature is how things work. Nature doesn't exist without things working. A consistent working of things requires an intention for some end.

Your bluster, Hogsy, does not adequately hide a sharp mind. I might even find you agreeable company if you could stop babbling long enough to think carefully.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2015, 11:38 am

Oldavid wrote:

You like undefined terms.

Politics is whatever it takes to get elected. Its only goal is winning 50% + 1 vote.

Religion is living in fear of the King of the Universe, who also built it.

Philosophy is the formal excuse for doing what you wanted to do.

Science is a collection of two headed coins. It may always come up heads, but the meaning is in doubt.

Wordy friend aghogday does show the utility of some behaviors, both in acting and in agreeing with the hive mind. It is functionally useful to consider these things. It is our state of being, and like eating and sleeping, good for us.

The reduced final view, we are some construct of Atoms, with mobility, faced with two choices, Active, or Inactive.

Time seems out to inactivate us, as do many of our behaviors, enemies, and random chance.

Being, as in Being an active construct of mobile atoms, is the only path open where we become stronger, more in tune with the Construct of All Atoms, and by resonating as one, gain energy beyond this off key existence.

AS aghogday points out, inactivity is a killer. The climate controlled life, the office, sitting in the Lazy Boy before the TV, endless rich food, the sheltered and protected life, will kill you.

Activity gains energy. What is used up is more than replaced. Our bodies grow stronger, our minds brighter.

The one thing that defines all, in the Dance with the Universe, how active of a dance partner are you?

Oldavid
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2015, 12:02 pm

Inventor wrote:
Oldavid wrote:

Politics is whatever it takes to get elected. Its only goal is winning 50% + 1 vote.

Science is a collection of two headed coins. It may always come up heads, but the meaning is in doubt.

Wordy friend aghogday does show the utility of some behaviors, both in acting and in agreeing with the hive mind. It is functionally useful to consider these things. It is our state of being, and like eating and sleeping, good for us.

The reduced final view, we are some construct of Atoms, with mobility, faced with two choices, Active, or Inactive.

Time seems out to inactivate us, as do many of our behaviors, enemies, and random chance.

Being, as in Being an active construct of mobile atoms, is the only path open where we become stronger, more in tune with the Construct of All Atoms, and by resonating as one, gain energy beyond this off key existence.

AS aghogday points out, inactivity is a killer. The climate controlled life, the office, sitting in the Lazy Boy before the TV, endless rich food, the sheltered and protected life, will kill you.

Activity gains energy. What is used up is more than replaced. Our bodies grow stronger, our minds brighter.

The one thing that defines all, in the Dance with the Universe, how active of a dance partner are you?
Look, cobber, I'd recommend you for a job in children's TV except that I hope some children will grow up having seen the real world.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2015, 12:29 pm

Oldavid wrote:

TRUST ME, in real life, I don't talk much;
I MOSTLY dance and GET STRONGER AND STRONGER..
AND DOCUMENT that as i go to show what is possible
in human potential, for a 54 year old human..
IN WHAT IS REAL IN LIFE.

And 'TRUST ME', IN 'REAL LIFE',
I get along with everyone just fine..:)

I 'talk' here, AS A ZEN ART..;)

I listen in REAL LIFE, AND DANCE IT STRONGER,
AS FAR AS HAPPINESS WILL AND DOES TAKE ME,
IN TERMS OF REAL HUMAN BLISS, and human smiles
that are generated JUST
from THAT..IN THE REAL
HEAVEN OF FEELING IN
NOW that the real
so-called gnostic
'JESUS' 'SAY'S IS REAL
TOO.. PER THE ONE
REAL GOD OF NATURE..
AS EVIDENCED
HERE..TOO:

http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/thomas.htm

But NAH.. i don't drink.. if you don't dance..
you might not like me much.. but i will like you
just fine.. EITHER NOW HERE.. OR.. IN REAL LIFE NOW..
as my life is ALL 'LIKE'..
WITH relative
human free WILL..
per the TRUE EXERCISE OF PHYSICAL INTELLIGENCE
REGULATING EMOTIONS AND INTEGRATING SENSES
AND ADDITIONally.. enhancing cognitive
executive functioning.. through greater focus
and short term working memory..:)

And my GOD
for ONE.. IS REAL
AS i AM ONE
WITH MY GOD OF NATURE..:)

IT IS 'THE ACTION' THAT 'ALWAYS'
'COUNTS' 'MORE' THAN 'THE TALK'..
EVEN 'FROM' THE 'GET GO'..
OF ALL OF
CREATION..
'AFTER' AND 'BEFORE'..
'DARK' AND 'LIGHT'.. PER
'IN'
'FINITY'
AS IS
NOW..:)

And No, I doubt one will understand THAT fully;
but I always speak to the entire listening audience;
and 'just' 'use', what i personAlly 'see' as 'dark' to inspire
me, even greater; in both wisdom AND IN REAL PHYSICAL
EMOTIONAL AND SENSORY STRENGTH, IN HUMAN ANIMAL
MIND AND BODY BALANCE..:)

SO LOVE YA MAN;
AND i cannot possibly lose
with this
GREAT ATTiTUDE..;)

AT LEAST NOT,
IN THE REAL
'GAME' OF LIFE
THAT

'COUNTS'..
FOR
NOW..:)

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2015, 5:36 pm

Real World, another undefined term.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2015, 12:14 am

I find its much better to support those who believe what you do or are championing work, reform, and research in such directions rather than beating your head on the wall trying to persuade people of anything. It's a heck of a lot better on your arteries and plus things build credibility that way.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

Oldavid
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2015, 1:04 am

Inventor wrote:
No I don't. I'm pretty fussy about defining terms and concepts. However, lots of the people I attempt to dispute with seem to hate definitions as it tends to cramp their fantasies.

Quote:
There are lots o people involved in all sorts of politics who don't get elected. Various diplomats, ambassadors, negotiators, public servants, etc. etc. There's also office politics, playground politics, departmental politics... the list is practically endless.
Quote:
Hoo boy! You don't have a clue! A religion can be just about anything; tree worship, cult leader worship, fad worship......

Quote:
I have defined philosophy previously as "The search for knowledge and understanding of reality using a scientific instrument called logic". Egomaniacs hate that because they like to think that reality is just whatever their convenience fancies.
Quote:
Codswallop! Just because some things are uncertain or difficult to understand does not mean that nothing can be known about anything or everything. You seem very keen to attempt to justify a "reality" of political convenience (i.e. make-believe).

Oldavid
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2015, 1:14 am

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
I find its much better to support those who believe what you do or are championing work, reform, and research in such directions rather than beating your head on the wall trying to persuade people of anything. It's a heck of a lot better on your arteries and plus things build credibility that way.
Ah yes! But politics is often about gaining support or influence by saying what your listeners want to hear often also while pursuing another agenda. Politics is more about convenience than conviction. Very rarely do the two coincide.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2015, 1:28 am

By the time anyone has to go out and solicit the approval of people who either don't know them or don't know that they need to it's already headed downhill.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

Oldavid
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2015, 3:35 am

aghogday wrote:
IN WHAT IS REAL IN LIFE.

NOW that the real
so-called gnostic
'JESUS' 'SAY'S IS REAL
TOO.. PER THE ONE
REAL GOD OF NATURE..
AS EVIDENCED
HERE..TOO:

:)
Yair. The Apocrypha. By about the 4th Century just about every crackpot who could write was busy composing a new Epistle or Gospel. The Church Fathers decided that it had to stop somewhere and called the best scholars available to sort out the known genuine writings from the spurious and they said "that's it! No more!" So the Bible was born. The Apocrypha was produced by fancies tickled and it continues to tickle fancies. Nothing you need to know in there.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2015, 5:43 am

Oldavid wrote:
aghogday wrote:
IN WHAT IS REAL IN LIFE.

NOW that the real
so-called gnostic
'JESUS' 'SAY'S IS REAL
TOO.. PER THE ONE
REAL GOD OF NATURE..
AS EVIDENCED
HERE..TOO:

:)
Yair. The Apocrypha. By about the 4th Century just about every crackpot who could write was busy composing a new Epistle or Gospel. The Church Fathers decided that it had to stop somewhere and called the best scholars available to sort out the known genuine writings from the spurious and they said "that's it! No more!" So the Bible was born. The Apocrypha was produced by fancies tickled and it continues to tickle fancies. Nothing you need to know in there.

Ha! Same as the church leaders then or now will tell folks if the REAL Jesus comes back but those of of us who have entered CHRIST conciousness can spot 'him' in all of what 'he' 'does'..;)

And if you ever do the you that exists here now will be transformed and born again without the need for H20 sprinkled on your head..;)

And then I will recognize the same in you..:)

Oldavid
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2015, 6:31 am

aghogday wrote:
Ha! Same as the church leaders then or now will tell folks if the REAL Jesus comes back but those of of us who have entered CHRIST conciousness can spot 'him' in all of what 'he' 'does'..;)

And if you ever do the you that exists here now will be transformed and born again without the need for H20 sprinkled on your head..;)

I'm not frightened of you either, cobber.

If the whole caboodle was not created for a purpose then why does it exist at all? You weren't there in the beginning to pontificate about the whys and wherefores. You are in it and of it... no thanks to you at all. It precedes you and succeeds you whether you like it or not.

H2O sprinkled on the head is a significance of membership every bit as much as your gym membership dues signify that you can go there and "pump weights" to the exclusion of non-members.

Hogsy, you're going to have to stop babbling and think about it carefully.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2015, 10:18 am

Oldavid wrote:
aghogday wrote:

I'm not frightened of you either, cobber.

If the whole caboodle was not created for a purpose then why does it exist at all? You weren't there in the beginning to pontificate about the whys and wherefores. You are in it and of it... no thanks to you at all. It precedes you and succeeds you whether you like it or not.

H2O sprinkled on the head is a significance of membership every bit as much as your gym membership dues signify that you can go there and "pump weights" to the exclusion of non-members.

Hogsy, you're going to have to stop babbling and think about it carefully.

I do NOT have a gym membership; I work out for FREE, as I am welcome there to WORKOUT FOR FREE;
nor do I Need water sprinkled on my head to know AND FEEL GOD; AS I AM ALSO WELCOME WITH
GOD TO WORK WITH GOD
FOR FREE.

Not sure where you are getting the frightening thingy from, as that is literally not part of my conversation with you but it is a common attribute for autistic folks to not understand the intent of communication, so that is cool, too.

But oh my goodness, GOD is not the GOD of science alone. And what I call as Nature is beyond what any scientist who has NOT ENTERED THE METAPHOR OF CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS CAN POSSIBLY UNDERSTAND.

JUST because one 'hears' about 'GOD' in a book,
certainly does mean one actuAlly 'meets'
the REAL GOD OF ALL 'FACE TO FACE'.

AND my friend that is an experience beyond words,
beyond science, and beyond what tiny humans 'love' to call reason.

God is both the God of reason and ART and that certainly IS reflected
in the image of the way human beings are both evolved
and can reflect GOD back through both REASON and art.

But here's the thing, my friend, if one does not understand the mysterious part of GOD that is ART one will never truly FEEL OR KNOW GOD FULLY; ONE MIGHT INTUIT some truths with wisdom, as this IS BUILT INTO OUR GENETIC CODE, FOR SCIENCE metaphor as well;

BUT to fully understand GOD in feeling the mystery, in understanding GOD more fully, one must let go of reason to enter the flow of subconscious mind that more directly connects us with THE CREATOR THAT IS NOT NOUN BUT FORCE OF CREATIVE PURPOSEFUL ACTION.

And OH my GOD
of course the mysterious
creator that is Nature IS purpose;

ALL IS purpose IN FOCUSED ENERGY AS FORCE;
it shouldn't take a rocket scientist to understand that
but sadly most CANNOT;

SIMPLY AS EMOTION AND THE ARTS ARE THE PURPOSE OF GOD REFLECTING THROUGH HUMAN BEINGS IN THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WAYS IMAGINABLE; AND focused like a work of FORCE IN ART when playing freely as can and WILL be.

BUT STILL, never matching a sunset on the beaches, where I live;

AS GOD is the masterpiece ARTIST OF ALL THAT IS.

AND I WILL TELL YOU THIS BABY;
IF people understand GOD the way I do through all innate instinct and intuition the way I know AND FEEL THE GOD OF ALL THAT IS NATURE SO FAR BEYOND THE NATURE THAT SCIENCE CURRENTLY SCRIBES, THEY WILL PROBABLY CRAP THEIR PANTS; AT LEAST SYSTEMIZING SCIENCE MINDS;

AND go straight to the psychiatrist office to ensure they are not 'crazy';

BUT HAHA! TO TRULY know and feel God is 'CRAZY GOOD' MY FRIEND;

ALL GOOD ALL THE TIME; DARK AND LIGHT; NEGATIVE AND POSITIVE WITH synchronistic mysteries fullER in tow and know AND MOST IMPORTANTLY FEEL MY FRIEND, through all the ways that humans can in sensate and emotional deLight in the now of GOD of INfinity in the heaven of kNow AND FEEL NOW THAT IS ALL REAL; ALL NATURAL; YES, ALL NOW; AS TRUTH AND LIGHT;

THAT SCIENCE CAN'T TOUCH BABY WITH ANY TOOL NOW
OR LIKELY EVER IN in 'ROBOTIC ROCKET SCIENTISTS' minds...

And Honestly, if you think it's hard for a rich person to enter the kingdom of Heaven NOW;

IT IS the job of JOB for a scientist to do it; and baby you better believe I am the most hard core scientist anyone knows where I am from in ways of robotic computer mind before I meet GOD 'FACE TO FACE' IN THE ART OF ME and GOD TOGETHER; THAT HAS LITTLE TO NOTHING TO DO WITH THE 'ART' OF SCIENCE TODAY THAT IS NEVER TRULY ART OR FULLY GOD.

IT (SCIENCE) JUST scribes the 'bones of GOD'; where the GOD I know fully and feel is TRULY THE 'FLESH AND BLOOD' OF LIFE, GREATER EXPRESSED IN HUMAN LIVES; wHere GOD more fully lives inside; outside; above so below; and all around baby, AS ALL THAT IS.

AND NO ONE AND I DO MEAN NO ONE; will ever trap a GOD as big as that in words, books, and certainly not frigging 'juvenile science' that has to use a 5 or 6 step method to get anywhere in 'life'.

GOD IS FREE GOD IS ART AND I AM FREE AND THAT ART OF GOD THAT LIVES IN ME.

And that my friend is a tapestry of a lifetime or more to come to be...

AND IF you've never read the words of a real prophet now; you just read 'em baby;
as I for one hold no secrets; as i for one can speak the 'words' of GOD all I want
here; and never worry about crucifixion, like my 'best friend Jesus' did then,
as I am surrounded here by both the 'blind and the death', in 'this' new place
of 'then' 'now'; where the mind set is the same or worse for understanding the
REAL GOD OF NATURE; AS THAT TAKES EMOTION, HEART, SOUL, AND SPIRIT
EXPRESSED IN METAPHOR BABY; A clinical issue of deficit common here;
however, there are some folks like me who do excel in Emotion, Heart
AND soul and poetically expressed metaphor as SPIRIT that DOES
reflect the heart, soul; expressing the spirit of the GOD of all,
which anyone can do to be a prophet with no exclusions
in a book, as GOD is an 'equal opportunity employer'
for those who 'hear the call for duty';
AND more fully understanding GOD
and expressing that in SPIRIT that CAN
BE ALL FORMS OF ART, LIKE FRIGGING
'KATY CHRIST' AKA PERRY or 'ROCK',
AS WELL; and those are the folks
I am here for LIKE HER, as the lost
ones may have to wait their turn
'next go around', or whatever the
mysterious GOD of NATURE HAS
IN STORE FOR THEM; BUT they
are welcome with me; but the
'water is below lukewarm in the
places they swim' sadly enough
of what I 'see' and 'hear' in many
places; both here; and in the locality
that has the most churches per square
mile in record books in the U.S.; where
i currently live; as the only other place
harder for a person to FEEL AND KNOW
THE REAL GOD IS IN 'FUNDIE' CHRISTIAN
CHURCH; WhERE THE eye of the needle
and that camel of Anti-Christ lies making
Jesus an only SON OF GOD, instead
of a humble Yogi-like Naturist
Prophet, IS STILL all the dark
ANTI-CHRIST
RAGE..:)
But WHAT CAN I SAY
most of them obviously
know not what they do and
have closed minds to anything
but what they read in a big black
books of truths and lies..............................
INCOMPLETE, AS GOD HAS NO BOUNDARIES
OR WORDS ALONE THAT WILL EVER IMPRISON
GOD, AS ONCE AGAIN, EVEN COMMON SENSE,
AND REASON, AND ART DICTATES AND EXPRESSES
GOD
IS
FREE
AND AN ONGOING FLOW IN
LETTING GO A WORK
OF ART OF TAPESTRY
AS IS FOR
NOW.

SO, FOR all practical intents and purposes religion,
politics, and philosophy, overall, is opposed TO GOD.
AND OVERALL THAT'S THE THE REAL ANTI-CHRIST,
AS METAPHOR, BABY; THAT FOLKS HAVE BEEN
TALKING ABOUT FOR AROUND 2K OR SO
YEARS...

BUT WITH FREEDOM of information and
the take away of censorship, keeping
people stuck in a big black book;
the time is coming where
more and more people
Know AND FEEL
the REAL GOD
NOW; YEAH
THAT
'RAPTURE'
THINGY
ALREADY STARTS BEFORE NOW...;)

AND THAT'S A REAL ENGIMA, BABY..;)
as nicely expressed here
by THESE 'PROPHETS'
OF ART AKA GOD.