None of the above 16%  16%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 51

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2015, 12:08 pm

iliketrees wrote:
Booyakasha wrote:
I see...well he is someone you most likely won't ever see or care about personally...so his opinion is irrelevant to you. This is just an internet forum, he is a perfect stranger, not someone because of whom you should hurt yourself.

I understand that you feel upset abut this, but things like this happen all the time on the internet forums, please don't take it personally. His opinion reflects just him, not you.

Now please let's stop with the insults....and return to the subject if possible.

How can we return to the subject if we state our opinions and those are wrong because they're not his? This subject asks our opinion, he challenges it, if he's not satisfied he tries to convert you to his, and then calls you misinformed. It asked for an opinion, I gave it, and somehow it was wrong.

And he is not perfect. Nobody can be perfect, but he is far far far from it. Further than me and I'm an idiot.

There are no forums for idiots. I always manage to say something wrong. I thought here would at least be accepting but no, f**k me for expecting that.

How am I supposed to cope in the real world if some cocky 15 year old does this to me?

Well people disagree with us more often than not....

You're not an idiot, you're just taking this a bit too personally and seriously...it's not worth getting so upset about it.

You didn't say anything wrong, you two simply have disagreement in opinions, that's perfectly normal.

How about trying to ignore people who disagree with you or even call you misinformed, if it makes you so upset and even want to hurt yourself.

It can be rough in these kind of discussions, that's true, but he is only 15, what can a person expect from a teenage Aspie than to be a bit argumentative? I'm 34 and can still be just as argumentative :)

iliketrees
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2015, 12:16 pm

Booyakasha wrote:
iliketrees wrote:
Booyakasha wrote:
I see...well he is someone you most likely won't ever see or care about personally...so his opinion is irrelevant to you. This is just an internet forum, he is a perfect stranger, not someone because of whom you should hurt yourself.

I understand that you feel upset abut this, but things like this happen all the time on the internet forums, please don't take it personally. His opinion reflects just him, not you.

Now please let's stop with the insults....and return to the subject if possible.

How can we return to the subject if we state our opinions and those are wrong because they're not his? This subject asks our opinion, he challenges it, if he's not satisfied he tries to convert you to his, and then calls you misinformed. It asked for an opinion, I gave it, and somehow it was wrong.

And he is not perfect. Nobody can be perfect, but he is far far far from it. Further than me and I'm an idiot.

There are no forums for idiots. I always manage to say something wrong. I thought here would at least be accepting but no, f**k me for expecting that.

How am I supposed to cope in the real world if some cocky 15 year old does this to me?

You're not an idiot, you're just taking this a bit too personally and seriously...it's not worth getting so upset about it.

You didn't say anything wrong, you two simply have disagreement in opinions, that's perfectly normal.

How about trying to ignore people who disagree with you or even call you misinformed, if it makes you so upset and even want to hurt yourself.

It can be rough in these kind of discussions, that's true, but he is only 15, what can a person expect from a teenage Aspie than to be a bit argumentative? I'm 34 and can still be just as argumentative :)

There are other people in this thread who have opposite opinions and I can respect them because they're not being c***s about it. It's not that I disagree with him, it's that he's not ok with me having a different opinion. He says he has no idea what I'm talking about.

I like hearing from people who disagree with me. I like it because I can change what I think sometimes. But if they try and shove their hand up my ass and use me as a puppet of their ideals I'm not ok with it.

How am I going to work if a kid makes me angry? What will an adult do to me?

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2015, 12:24 pm

iliketrees wrote:
Booyakasha wrote:
iliketrees wrote:
Booyakasha wrote:

There are other people in this thread who have opposite opinions and I can respect them because they're not being c**** about it. It's not that I disagree with him, it's that he's not ok with me having a different opinion. He says he has no idea what I'm talking about.

I like hearing from people who disagree with me. I like it because I can change what I think sometimes. But if they try and shove their hand up my ass and use me as a puppet of their ideals I'm not ok with it.

Well adults are supposedly a bit easier to tackle...brain in teens isn't fully developed, (the maturing lasts until you're at least 25), and teens do the best they can according to the circumstances. With time people tend to develop a bit more reasonable ways of handling situations, so i wouldn't be worried so much.

You can always simply chose not to react...you can get away from such a situation, especially on the internet forum...or you can report if needed or talk to some mod here for example.

iliketrees
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2015, 12:26 pm

Booyakasha wrote:
iliketrees wrote:
Booyakasha wrote:
iliketrees wrote:
Booyakasha wrote:

There are other people in this thread who have opposite opinions and I can respect them because they're not being c**** about it. It's not that I disagree with him, it's that he's not ok with me having a different opinion. He says he has no idea what I'm talking about.

Well adults are supposedly a bit easier to tackle...brain in teens isn't fully developed, (the maturing lasts until you're at least 25), and teens do the best they can according to the circumstances. With time people tend to develop a bit more reasonable ways of handling situations, so i wouldn't be worried so much.

You can always simply chose not to react...you can get away from such a situation, especially on the internet forum...or you can report if needed or talk to some mod here for example.

But he technically did nothing wrong. Just trying to puppet me. Like most people.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2015, 12:35 pm

You can always refuse to be engaged in any kind of puppeteering. You can get out of such a situation, you can always choose to not take offence. You can act if you want, not REact. it's always your choice and within your powers.

People shouldn't be granted so much power over us...I know it's hard but it can be achieved if we want it hard enough.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2015, 1:23 pm

iliketrees wrote:
iliketrees wrote:
Moromillas wrote:
my opinion" That's right, you're not dealing in facts and knowledge

Did I ever claim to? This asked for my damn f*****g opinion and I gave my damn f*****g opinion. f**k you. Seriously f**k you and people like you. It makes me want to quit this site. I hate you and everyone like you.

It asked for my opinion and because I didn't word it right this happened.

Of course I have no f*****g life so I won't quit and if I say I will I'll just come back here f*****g tomorrow.

I give up. I gave my opinion and it was wrong. f*****g SORRY.

Also worth noting if I don't come back here I'm likely dead.
you need to relax and TROLLS (you know who you are) need to stop bothering you or mods will lock this post