Is it harder to find a girlfriend being inexperienced

Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2015, 2:17 pm

Another I've observed for a while now is that it seems that the older a guy gets and is inexperienced with dating, relationships, never had a girlfriend and still a virgin, the bigger a turn-off he becomes to women, because they say women have a pre-selection mentality, they want a guy that is provenly desired by other women

autismthinker21
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2015, 7:18 pm

i had plenty of trial dates. plus went to a movie with one long time ago. after that ive been like the worst at dating. kissing, that was just a joke. freak? nah. diagnoses, the one thing that i hate about friend zones, you cant even get further within a girls life. diagnoses are like saying your a f**k up and a plague to society. at least i was checked with doctors before. they all suck after a while.

izzeme
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2015, 2:46 am

your experience with sex won't be an issue in dating a girl, it won't come up untill you are undressed already, at which point it barely matters.

if you think this holds you back though, how about visiting a 'lady of pleasure', most of them are experienced in first-timers and can teach you good.

that said; if your whole reason to date someone is for the sex, this will be an issue, go visit a lady of pleasure; easier, less hassle and cheaper in the long run

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2015, 5:07 pm

izzeme wrote:
your experience with sex won't be an issue in dating a girl, it won't come up untill you are undressed already, at which point it barely matters.

if you think this holds you back though, how about visiting a 'lady of pleasure', most of them are experienced in first-timers and can teach you good.

that said; if your whole reason to date someone is for the sex, this will be an issue, go visit a lady of pleasure; easier, less hassle and cheaper in the long run

women ask about it :(
then of course a bunch of women leave perfectly good relationships because sex was bad. i assume they didn't orgasm is what that means.

scares me to the point i don't know if I want to have sex with a gf if i ever get one.

hopefully right one wouldn't' care but they so rare.

Pabalebo
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 May 2015, 9:15 pm

Dude... you can't just have sex with an overweight girl as "practice"... it might work that way in the movies but in real life, everyone's got standards, and you have to learn how to deal with that fact.

And also yes, as people become older, experience becomes more expected and, in general, preferred. One of the many sh***y things about having a developmental disability.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2015, 2:28 pm

Pabalebo wrote:
Dude... you can't just have sex with an overweight girl as "practice"... it might work that way in the movies but in real life, everyone's got standards, and you have to learn how to deal with that fact.

And also yes, as people become older, experience becomes more expected and, in general, preferred. One of the many sh***y things about having a developmental disability.
and unfortunately, a lot of women have a pre-selection mentality, the more ex girlfriends a guy has, the more attractive he is because it shows he is wanted by other women.