Do you like to make strange noises with strange objects?

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Do you like to make strange noises with strange objects?
Yes (please specify) 86%  86%  [ 19 ]
No way! 14%  14%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 22

Mike61290
Raven
Raven

26 Mar 2007, 2:10 am

I'm sorry I voted the wrong way because I thought you meant something like playing with an action figure and going VRROOOOM BANG POW :x I cannot stand it when people do that it seems so idiotic that I just want to say they are acting like they have an IQ of 30 and break what they are playing with. Obviously I do not do this it's just that I have the urge to. Anyways repeated noises such as clicking a pen? I do that often. I always slam down on my space bar every time I finish typing a word simply because I like the sound it makes. Also I knock on the neck of my electric guitar with distortion on and then I palm mute the strings after a moment. It sounds almost like a bell.

Esperanza
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2007, 4:22 am

I like to click things, and roll things back and forth with one hand on a table or desk.

Mushroom
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Mar 2007, 4:33 am

I used to like to make sounds by tongue movements, but I've grown out of that.

The only things I can think of that I do is that I like tapping my fingers whenever I'm bored or a little nervous, I like to snap them when I'm bored or excited, and I also like to keep on clicking on my mouse button/tap my tablet pen lightly whenever I'm waiting for a web page to load. I also like to put the cursor on the loading page's tab, so that it'll keep on minimising-maximising.