Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2015, 2:52 pm

Hello all!

My name is Daniel, and I'm an aspie (obligatory "Hi Daniel" AA-joke goes here). I'm a slightly cooky bipedal tetrapod with delusions of grandeur and an internet connection. I'm a voracious bibliophile who wishes his athenaeum was ∞+1 in size. I'm professional paper pusher who finds comfort in a large mind to wander off into when tasks at hand do not require an immense cerebral presence. I'm an amateur scientist with a penchant for biology and a special intraventricular space for entomology. I'm a novice hunter hoping to bag a wild boar in the not too distant future. I'm a passionate carnivore in a group of friends almost entirely vegetarian. I'm an atheist who enjoys discussions of ethics and philosophy. I'm an avid gamer and consumer of internet culture. I'm also terrible at tlaking about myself, which is why this post is hilariously formulaic. That being said, I'm hoping to meet some new people (scary thought) who might share my interests, or maybe might just be not boring. :D

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2015, 3:05 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2015, 4:02 pm

Hey Daniel welcome. :sunny:

Wolfram87
Veteran