Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Nightmare Frog
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 May 2015, 11:15 am

I love nature. I love animals and plants of all kinds. I love scenery and weather. Since there's pretty much pure wilderness not far to the north, I'll often go hiking in the spring, summer and fall. Usually I'll go to the Niagara Escarpment or somewhere in that general area. I've also been to a bunch of conservation areas and provincial parks. Basically, if there's wilderness around, I like to explore it.

I have a lot of pictures from my hiking and camping trips that I can share later, but I was wondering if there were any other hikers/nature enthusiasts here.

Sino
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

17 May 2015, 7:39 am

Like you wouldn't believe. Hiking is one of the few physical activities that seems to generate energy for me; I really should do it more often.

(You may want to get this thread moved to Random Discussion, as it doesn't look to be standard introduction fare.)

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

17 May 2015, 11:35 am

I like the idea of it but I unfortunately don't get the opportunity often, probably have to start doing it all myself

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2015, 2:00 am

I like hiking/nature a lot. That's part of what I love about living where I do! :D

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2015, 1:04 am

I wish I lived in a place where hiking is more practical. the local logging roads are just too rough for feet or bike wheels.

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2015, 1:35 am

I just bought a book about all the local trails. I've been through illness and still have some problems which make exercising difficult, so I figured hiking would be a good place to start. I think I could actually hike. Take my camera along for motivation. :)

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2015, 2:13 am

Yep

I don't have to go far to do such, though.

Hiking, hunting and stalking are my favorite things.

MrBear
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 May 2015, 2:38 am

I like to hike. Unfortunately, it does not happen that often

milksnake
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 May 2015, 3:30 am

Yes, I enjoy hiking. I'm usually exploring local crags looking for stuff to climb but often I won't find anything inspiring so I'll just wander around walking all day, it's nice to be outside all day.