Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 4:58 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Jono wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Prolonged conversation with a girl over the internet leads to nothing.

I'm not talking about prolonged conversation necessarily. You can organise a date after exchanging just a few messages. However, what I'm suggesting is that you should still have some kind of give and take in the conversation, even if it's only a few messages. Avoid the information dumps because that almost always causes them to stop messaging or replying to you.

That's because most of them hate geeks and dumping info like an encyclopedia is a geek/nerd stereotype.

Don't you know Jono? Tbh....women are so "alike", and behave so extremely similarly to same stimulus, truth to be said.
The older you get the more you'll realize what I mean.

What do mean by that? I never said that women are alike nor have I ever said that they can't share geeky interests. What I mean here is that an information dump can give her the impression that you love talking about yourself but not much interested in her.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 5:03 pm

Jono wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Jono wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Prolonged conversation with a girl over the internet leads to nothing.

I'm not talking about prolonged conversation necessarily. You can organise a date after exchanging just a few messages. However, what I'm suggesting is that you should still have some kind of give and take in the conversation, even if it's only a few messages. Avoid the information dumps because that almost always causes them to stop messaging or replying to you.

That's because most of them hate geeks and dumping info like an encyclopedia is a geek/nerd stereotype.

Don't you know Jono? Tbh....women are so "alike", and behave so extremely similarly to same stimulus, truth to be said.
The older you get the more you'll realize what I mean.

What do mean by that? I never said that women are alike nor have I ever said that they can't share geeky interests. What I mean here is that an information dump can give her the impression that you love talking about yourself but not much interested in her.

Nope, it just reminds them of the talkative unpopular nerds, that the majority of them used to loath in high school and put it on the non-accepted list guys.

Read Janissy's post here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=285005&start=105

You will understand.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 5:44 pm

Btw Jono, expect a shocking thread from me soon.
I am Boo, and I am gonna expose shocking things to malekind :lol:.