Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Sachorus27
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 May 2015, 1:20 pm

Hello there everyone! My name is Chris and after several months of lurking around I thought it time to introduce myself. I unfortunately do not have any official diagnosis as my GP informs me the NHS had this area of it's funding pulled however a friend who has Aspergers and my fiancee who has had training in recognizing disorders like Aspergers both are fairly confident "I ain't quite right". As such I am saving for a diagnosis with a charity who offers this service and am hoping to be able to learn more about who I am and what a diagnosis might mean for me.

With that being what it is, hello everyone! I am Chris, at any given time I tend to struggle understanding most of what happens around me, I like cake and I look forward to getting to know you!

nyxjord
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2015, 1:29 pm

Hi Chris! I'd like to formally welcome to WP! What kind of cake do you like? :)

Matthaeus
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2015, 1:34 pm

Welcome to WP!

Sachorus27
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 May 2015, 1:38 pm

Hello and thank you for the welcome! :D Are brownies classed as cake? I have never actually given that much thought. If yes, then brownies. I often joke that my fiancee's brownies are the main reason I asked her to marry me. She does not find this nearly as amusing as I.

BigCheeto
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 May 2015, 2:59 pm

Hello there, and welcome to WP! I'm new to this site too, and I think this was a good choice for you to join our online community! :mrgreen:

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2015, 4:40 pm

Hey Chris welcome. :sunny:

MrBear
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 May 2015, 5:48 pm

Welcome