Page 1 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2015, 6:14 pm

The horse liked me because I could just Be. In awareness and perception we were equals.

I think it the same when I was out in the mountains with deer and bears. I was not to be feared or attacked, I just was, just like everything else.

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2015, 6:19 pm

When there is much Human Action going on, when thoughts fill my head, even going into a quite room I cannot draw or write. A half hour motorcycle ride, or standing in the pasture with a horse, drawing flows freely from my fingertips.

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2015, 6:31 pm

My book characters are animals. They live in awareness and perception. Language has not developed to the point of verbal thoughts. They do not think, they do become one with awareness and perception of what is around.

A rock is not a rock, it is something that can become a tool, with care and understanding.

We, The Mighty Humans, Model of God, still talk to our tools and the material we are working.

I The Great Thinker, do Command this paint to cover this canvas, just does not work.

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2015, 6:36 pm

The rock, wood, hide, tools, brushes, paints, canvas, have character, traits, abilities, and are at least our equals in making something.

A bad workman blames his tools, a good workman thanks his tools, materials, and knows them well through awareness and perception.

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2015, 6:42 pm

My characters produce a wave of advance on millions of years of sameness, because they spend more time with their methods and materials.

We all think we know everything, Thinking Lies!

Only awareness, perception, and persistence produce results.

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2015, 6:47 pm

A braid long enough to carry fire wood, a few flakes knocked off, will make tools.

A hundred hours spent making a rope that will not break, or working one piece of flint with all of the hammer stones, force of blows, angle, is to become one with the material, learn how it wants to be worked, and only by understanding and agreeing, can the final product be formed.

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2015, 7:01 pm

It is called The Human Explosion. It is the second burst of technology, starts the Mesolithic Era, it uses the same materials as the last million years, but it gets great results, because they become one with their materials.

A desire to learn, persistence, and no teacher but the tools and materials.

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2015, 7:06 pm

The first steps, string, cord, rope, flint tools shaped to fit the use and the hand that used them, are quickly followed by two projectile weapons, clothes, shoes, backpacks, all based on what was learned from the materials.

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2015, 7:18 pm

They did not have the words to form thoughts about things that never were. It was the dance with the materials that shaped them to each other.

The only way they could learn working flint was by doing. All of the methods were very old, they were the first to apply the finishing steps to the whole piece. Flint had shown many the way, they were the first to follow instructions.

Grebels
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2015, 5:50 am

Many thanks for these ideas Inventor. I was beginning to come to this. It is actually important to me at a personal level.I fact you have written Power Of The Image IV for me. I'll have to carry on with what this all means to us in present day life. As someone who has been given over rmuch to thinking it will be useful.