Page 2 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2015, 2:49 pm

last time he knew before me...I got fooled by her IP, now I don't bother checking IPs, since she has a distinctive diabolical style and targets lonely men who dare to complain about their lonely fate.

I think she's a sociopath and I'd report her for cyberbullying if I could.

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2015, 5:29 pm

Booyakasha wrote:
dunno, Boo usually has a sixth sense when it's about her....this is her eight incarnation, i don't get why she won't stop.

Because the butthurt is too strong with that one.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2015, 5:54 pm

Booyakasha wrote:
Boo, why can't you please notify me or XFilesGeek when she makes another account?

People please tell us when you notice trolls, we can't oversee every thread.

Even a professional witch-hunter like me has a life outside WP, you know. :p

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2015, 6:12 pm

Booyakasha wrote:
dunno, Boo usually has a sixth sense when it's about her....this is her eight incarnation, i don't get why she won't stop.

Perhaps she's immortal. Also, Boo himself is a troll 80% of the time, what's wrong with a troll trolling a troll?

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2015, 4:14 am

Aristophanes wrote:
Booyakasha wrote:

Perhaps she's immortal. Also, Boo himself is a troll 80% of the time, what's wrong with a troll trolling a troll?

Would you be so kind to point to that trolling, please?

I admit I suffer from myopia, so I might oversee some things. I saw him being provocative at times, but not trolling.

What's wrong with him reporting trolls? If he has time to "troll" them surely he has some time to report them as well?

I think he just loves to roast them a bit :P

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2015, 4:18 am

trollcatman wrote:
Booyakasha wrote:

Because the butthurt is too strong with that one.

Yes, I think she has invented a new way to deal with the butthurt - recipe is as follows:

1. Find an internet forum, doesn't matter the type.

2. Target those who remind of your ex.

3. Attack them with all your might since that will make you feel so much better, and will resolve the past hurt!

4. Open as many accounts as possible, since that way your butthurt will be vindicated. Your butt will glow with the new glow.

5. Rinse and repeat ad nauseam.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2015, 4:19 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Booyakasha wrote:
Boo, why can't you please notify me or XFilesGeek when she makes another account?

People please tell us when you notice trolls, we can't oversee every thread.

Even a professional witch-hunter like me has a life outside WP, you know. :p

pffft I think The Society of Professional Witch-hunters will summon you to attend a hearing. :P

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2015, 6:50 am

Booyakasha wrote:

Anger, revenge, OCD, holding a grudge, and/or also enjoying the discussions & thus not caring about annoying mods/admins if it means she gets a soapbox to stand on.

Years ago I used to get banned from a particular forum quite often. But it didn't deter me from creating another account and carrying on posting with other members until I'd get into a heated debated with someone and get banned again... that didn't deter me, it just meant it was time to come up with a new username. :lol:

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2015, 7:17 am

I'm extremely happy to see you here among the goodies :jester:

But I'd still vote for the sociopath hypothesis, as it's been purported by some studies as well. One thing is to have a heated debate and cross a line occasionally, and something altogether different is to cyber bully those desperate enough to ask for help online:

Quote:
Abstract

In two online studies (total N = 1215), respondents completed personality inventories and a survey of their Internet commenting styles. Overall, strong positive associations emerged among online commenting frequency, trolling enjoyment, and troll identity, pointing to a common construct underlying the measures. Both studies revealed similar patterns of relations between trolling and the Dark Tetrad of personality: trolling correlated positively with sadism, psychopathy, and Machiavellianism, using both enjoyment ratings and identity scores. Of all personality measures, sadism showed the most robust associations with trolling and, importantly, the relationship was specific to trolling behavior. Enjoyment of other online activities, such as chatting and debating, was unrelated to sadism. Thus cyber-trolling appears to be an Internet manifestation of everyday sadism.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ar ... 6914000324

Full article here:
https://www.academia.edu/6016545/Trolls ... o_have_fun

More for your reading pleasure:

http://nicholasrossis.me/2014/09/29/its ... ociopaths/

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/yo ... nd-sadists

http://science.slashdot.org/story/14/02 ... d-sadistic

I think people like her do more damage than all spambots combined.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2015, 11:12 am

I think that girl has serious issues if that is her way of dealing with it. She would need to see a professional. With me I prefer to stay out of threads that trigger me and I have quit reading up on certain subjects because why keep reading about something if it's going to keep upsetting me? Why subject myself to it?

If she wants to bash aspies, she can go to AssPartners and do it. Was her ex aspie?

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2015, 11:42 am

League_Girl wrote:
I think that girl has serious issues if that is her way of dealing with it. She would need to see a professional. With me I prefer to stay out of threads that trigger me and I have quit reading up on certain subjects because why keep reading about something if it's going to keep upsetting me? Why subject myself to it?

If she wants to bash aspies, she can go to AssPartners and do it. Was her ex aspie?

I have no idea, but she keeps on returning and targets lonely men, who complain they can't find a match. Then she goes ballistic and basically tells them the worst possible things. If a professional can help her, I hope she visits him, since this isn't working and definitely won't help her, unless she enjoys hurting people.

Bondkatten
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2015, 1:05 pm

I think that people need to learn to separate between disagreeing with people’s opinions and attacking and bullying people. I disagree with many people but I realize that it doesn't mean that I or anyone else has the right to be an as*hole because of it. But that woman is obviously very troubled; to be so consumed by hate is extremely unhealthy. Hate destroys, stay away from it, there are better ways of dealing with life.

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2015, 1:30 pm

Bondkatten wrote:
I think that people need to learn to separate between disagreeing with people’s opinions and attacking and bullying people. I disagree with many people but I realize that it doesn't mean that I or anyone else has the right to be an as*hole because of it. But that woman is obviously very troubled; to be so consumed by hate is extremely unhealthy. Hate destroys, stay away from it, there are better ways of dealing with life.

But now you're just hating on haters... :lol:

Bondkatten
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2015, 1:36 pm

Aristophanes, :lol:
I'm only redistributing some hate :lol:

But seriously I don't hate the haters, only feel sorry for them...

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2015, 11:12 pm

Booyakasha wrote:
League_Girl wrote:

I have no idea, but she keeps on returning and targets lonely men, who complain they can't find a match. Then she goes ballistic and basically tells them the worst possible things. If a professional can help her, I hope she visits him, since this isn't working and definitely won't help her, unless she enjoys hurting people.

yes. she had a ex husband who was apsie and according to her super bad. she always had a anit aspie men tilt but went totally off that way. the rest is history.
Think some people just get something from attacking others similar to person shes upset at. but rather then attacking a****les, shes attacking aspie men, probably a far easier target really, she'd also discourage women from aspie men and jump into any relationship discussion assuming the aspie guy was always at fault. but us aspie guys are all mean horrible people right :roll:

Bondkatten wrote:

Its hard for me. I do disagree with people and it upsets me a lot some times, but I also have a strong urg to make people happy which means i don't' want to hurt people. I suppose i tend to then internalize and start to hate myself for other reasons they say, perhaps this is on reason why I take what people say to heart. idk. I wonder how buddist monks do it.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2015, 1:35 pm

sly279 wrote:
Booyakasha wrote:
League_Girl wrote:

yes. she had a ex husband who was apsie and according to her super bad. she always had a anit aspie men tilt but went totally off that way. the rest is history.
Think some people just get something from attacking others similar to person shes upset at. but rather then attacking a****les, shes attacking aspie men, probably a far easier target really, she'd also discourage women from aspie men and jump into any relationship discussion assuming the aspie guy was always at fault. but us aspie guys are all mean horrible people right :roll:

Yes, this forum is supposed to be a safe (more or less) place for those on the spectrum to share their problems, not to be attacked for sharing, that's just diabolical what she does - venting at suicidal, lonely people who have suffered too much abuse and neglect already.

sly279 wrote:
Bondkatten wrote:

Its hard for me. I do disagree with people and it upsets me a lot some times, but I also have a strong urg to make people happy which means i don't' want to hurt people. I suppose i tend to then internalize and start to hate myself for other reasons they say, perhaps this is on reason why I take what people say to heart. idk. I wonder how buddist monks do it.

There are several schools which differ in their approach...you said ADHD prevents you from meditating but in Tibetan Buddhism there are some practices that might help...