Page 2 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2015, 11:12 pm

Booyakasha wrote:
League_Girl wrote:
I think that girl has serious issues if that is her way of dealing with it. She would need to see a professional. With me I prefer to stay out of threads that trigger me and I have quit reading up on certain subjects because why keep reading about something if it's going to keep upsetting me? Why subject myself to it?

If she wants to bash aspies, she can go to AssPartners and do it. Was her ex aspie?

I have no idea, but she keeps on returning and targets lonely men, who complain they can't find a match. Then she goes ballistic and basically tells them the worst possible things. If a professional can help her, I hope she visits him, since this isn't working and definitely won't help her, unless she enjoys hurting people.

yes. she had a ex husband who was apsie and according to her super bad. she always had a anit aspie men tilt but went totally off that way. the rest is history.
Think some people just get something from attacking others similar to person shes upset at. but rather then attacking a****les, shes attacking aspie men, probably a far easier target really, she'd also discourage women from aspie men and jump into any relationship discussion assuming the aspie guy was always at fault. but us aspie guys are all mean horrible people right :roll:

Bondkatten wrote:
I think that people need to learn to separate between disagreeing with people’s opinions and attacking and bullying people. I disagree with many people but I realize that it doesn't mean that I or anyone else has the right to be an as*hole because of it. But that woman is obviously very troubled; to be so consumed by hate is extremely unhealthy. Hate destroys, stay away from it, there are better ways of dealing with life.

Its hard for me. I do disagree with people and it upsets me a lot some times, but I also have a strong urg to make people happy which means i don't' want to hurt people. I suppose i tend to then internalize and start to hate myself for other reasons they say, perhaps this is on reason why I take what people say to heart. idk. I wonder how buddist monks do it.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2015, 1:35 pm

sly279 wrote:
Booyakasha wrote:
League_Girl wrote:
I think that girl has serious issues if that is her way of dealing with it. She would need to see a professional. With me I prefer to stay out of threads that trigger me and I have quit reading up on certain subjects because why keep reading about something if it's going to keep upsetting me? Why subject myself to it?

If she wants to bash aspies, she can go to AssPartners and do it. Was her ex aspie?

I have no idea, but she keeps on returning and targets lonely men, who complain they can't find a match. Then she goes ballistic and basically tells them the worst possible things. If a professional can help her, I hope she visits him, since this isn't working and definitely won't help her, unless she enjoys hurting people.

yes. she had a ex husband who was apsie and according to her super bad. she always had a anit aspie men tilt but went totally off that way. the rest is history.
Think some people just get something from attacking others similar to person shes upset at. but rather then attacking a****les, shes attacking aspie men, probably a far easier target really, she'd also discourage women from aspie men and jump into any relationship discussion assuming the aspie guy was always at fault. but us aspie guys are all mean horrible people right :roll:

Yes, this forum is supposed to be a safe (more or less) place for those on the spectrum to share their problems, not to be attacked for sharing, that's just diabolical what she does - venting at suicidal, lonely people who have suffered too much abuse and neglect already.

sly279 wrote:
Bondkatten wrote:
I think that people need to learn to separate between disagreeing with people’s opinions and attacking and bullying people. I disagree with many people but I realize that it doesn't mean that I or anyone else has the right to be an as*hole because of it. But that woman is obviously very troubled; to be so consumed by hate is extremely unhealthy. Hate destroys, stay away from it, there are better ways of dealing with life.

Its hard for me. I do disagree with people and it upsets me a lot some times, but I also have a strong urg to make people happy which means i don't' want to hurt people. I suppose i tend to then internalize and start to hate myself for other reasons they say, perhaps this is on reason why I take what people say to heart. idk. I wonder how buddist monks do it.

There are several schools which differ in their approach...you said ADHD prevents you from meditating but in Tibetan Buddhism there are some practices that might help...

Bondkatten
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2015, 1:09 am

sly279 wrote:

I understand Sly, it is sometimes very hard to not feel bad if someone disagrees in a mean way or says stupid things. The only thing that works for me is to try and think that I'm not responsible for other people's words and opinions, only for my own. And remember that if someone says someting stupid or mean then it doesn't make it true. Some people are often mean because they are so miserable with their own lives. Can you imagine a truly happy person spending time hating people all the time? Their words are a reflection of themselves, not anyone else.