Chance of a Lifetime to secure an Amazing Wife

Page 1 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Cascadians
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

20 May 2015, 3:28 pm

OK Aspie men, here's your ultimate ship sailing in. An amazing, truly fantastic woman needs a USA husband and it does not matter if you are shy or awkward. She gets along with me. I'm an Aspie woman and we're friends. I'm posting this search description for her because she has been too busy to look for a man yet needs to find one as soon as possible.

Seeking Husband for Unique Fascinating Work Life

Wanted: Energetic disciplined man. Principled. Skilled. Adventurous.

For real, not a sham marriage but a working utilitarian partnership that will develop into true love.

Stunning brilliant woman, age 26, needs USA citizen husband to share an adventurous exciting life. "Meren" is beautiful, extraordinarily accomplished, ambitious, yet down to earth and practical. She has been too busy at University to meet a husband. She is becoming a vet in a specialty field that is new, cutting edge, full of pioneering decades ahead.

Meren has already written and published 4 books and been the subject of numerous newspaper and magazine articles and TV documentaries. Smart, quick, and ever learning and employing best methods in her work.

Meren is looking for an equally intelligent and vibrant man. Disciplined, organized, cheerful, enthusiastic, smart, honest. Must like animals, dogs and water.

Man must be able to commit to living together for 5 years; commit to a lot of paperwork; commit to vowing to support wife Meren for 10 years, and commit to moving with Meren wherever she needs to for 5 years.

Although this to start is a type of arranged marriage, one cannot help but to fall in love with Meren and therefore love will no doubt blossom and the man will end up desiring to remain married to Meren for life. This should be what in your heart you most yearn for.

Man will not actually need to support Meren financially as Meren will be earning her living working as a vet and giving workshops. Man must be employed and have good earnings of his own. Must be able to find employment nearly anywhere. Must enjoy work. Must love Nature and being outdoors, and enjoy sports.

Man must not smoke, drink, use drugs, gamble, do anything illegal, or in any way compromise his highest potential for living a full, rich and rewarding life.

Would be ideal if man is Finnish but if you fit all the other criteria please apply.

A pre-nuptial agreement will be forged to mutual satisfaction.

If you have longed to meet one of the most amazing persons on planet earth with whom to share fun, demanding, worthwhile and exciting time, this is your chance.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2015, 3:57 pm

Meren is not being smart to seek for men with that listing here.

Meren wants a slave-sugar daddy, not so common here, I mean even a normal rich sugar daddy would find it hard to comply to the "commit to moving with Meren wherever she needs to for 5 years", because he would probably be a busy businessman to make the millions that Meren so needs.

Meren should go to [Moderator has removed link to questionable dating site]

Btw, Boo is a millionaire Arab prince, but Boo doesn't like how Meren sounds.

Last edited by alex on 20 May 2015, 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.: Remove link to arranged marriage website

Cascadians
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

20 May 2015, 4:02 pm

Sorry you didn't read this paragraph: "Man will not actually need to support Meren financially as Meren will be earning her living working as a vet and giving workshops. Man must be employed and have good earnings of his own. Must be able to find employment nearly anywhere. Must enjoy work. Must love Nature and being outdoors, and enjoy sports."

Meren is already internationally famous and will be wealthy in a few years. She does unique remarkable work and wants a life partner to do it with. Not at all looking for a sugar daddy but does want a man that is capable and does earn a living because it shows a certain level of competence and organization.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2015, 4:03 pm

Quote:
"Man will not actually need to support Meren financially as Meren will be earning her living working as a vet and giving workshops.

Yeah, riiiight.

alex
Developer
Developer

20 May 2015, 4:07 pm

The_face_of_Boo , why are you being so antagonistic? Obviously the person wants citizenship, not money. A lot of people will pay to get an American man to marry them in order to get U.S. citizenship.

Cascadians
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

20 May 2015, 4:08 pm

The original post is 100% accurate. If you are an Aspie man who would like to have a wonderful relationship with an amazing woman but have been too busy with work, or are shy, and fit all the criteria, this is real.

Cascadians
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

20 May 2015, 4:10 pm

Meren can get citizenship with a specialized Visa. She does unique work in a pioneering field. But a husband is more than a piece of paper. She wants a lifelong partner who shares passion for work.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2015, 4:10 pm

And why Meren doesn't speak for herself here? what's your relationship with Meren?

Cascadians
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

20 May 2015, 4:18 pm

I'm Meren's friend and an Aspie. Meren is very unusual, more highly disciplined and intelligent than most persons. Also extremely busy. I figured fellow Aspies would understand unusual and I'm aware that Aspie men often find it awkward trying to find the right woman.

Somebody who understands passionate specialized interests is necessary. Many Aspies can relate to this!

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2015, 4:22 pm

Why don't you marry Meren? :lol:

Cascadians
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

20 May 2015, 4:28 pm

I'm an older woman. Meren wishes to marry a young vibrant man who has a passion for work. The description above is for a man.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2015, 4:30 pm

Freeze! Aspie men have the right for a clarification on this, it's so confusing really:

Your title says: "Chance Of A Lifetime To Secure An Amazing Wife"

Then you say:

Quote:
"Man must be able to commit to living together for 5 years; commit to a lot of paperwork; commit to vowing to support wife Meren for 10 years, and commit to moving with Meren wherever she needs to for 5 years."

After 10 years (or 20 years if you mean by those as cumulative..?) , what will happen to this marriage deal?

Expiry day? :lol:

Are you proposing a temporary long-term marriage?

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 20 May 2015, 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2015, 4:33 pm

alex wrote:
The_face_of_Boo , why are you being so antagonistic? Obviously the person wants citizenship, not money. A lot of people will pay to get an American man to marry them in order to get U.S. citizenship.

but in this case the man is expected to giv up his life, family, home, job, move around with her having to find a new job each time and support himself. maybe if she was going support him it'd make more sense. I don't' see many men wanting this type of relationship, its so far leaning in the woman's favor, guy gets almost no benefit out of it.

i agree with boo. I doubt she'll find the type of guy she wants here.

Cascadians
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

20 May 2015, 4:41 pm

The man isn't giving up anything. If he meets the criteria stated in the original post, he will be compatible. When he sees what she is like and what she does -- again, meeting the criteria -- he will be thrilled.

It may very well be there are no men in the USA who fit. It is most likely if there is one, it will be an Aspie because it takes that level of interest and commitment to become this skilled in a specialized, pioneering field.

Hoping a man reads the original post and recognizes himself and wants to meet Meren.

It also may be that there are few idealist men who get excited about fantastic things. Maybe everybody is so shallow, homogenous and humdrum that the whole thought is beyond them. I don't know. This is one way to find out.

alex
Developer
Developer

20 May 2015, 4:43 pm

I see what you mean, sly. If she expects him to move whenever she needs to, that's definitely asking a lot. Most aspies have a routine and needing to move every time your wife has the desire to relocate could be jarring for a lot of us.

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2015, 4:45 pm

This whole thing does not sit well with me. This all sounds like a very strict contract. Doesn't sound like love at all.