Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Fruitloop02
Butterfly
Butterfly

21 May 2015, 1:05 pm

This happens a lot.I don't know if I ever really like a guy.My feelings seem to b all over the place.

Anywho I do some volunteering and there is a guy there who I have started to fancy I think.Last year I didn't fancy him.I like his confidence and intelligence.I think he likes me.

Any advice?

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 4:39 pm

I know what you mean. I feel like that about someone at the moment. I guess you could invite him to something social so you can spend time together outside of your usual voluntary work place. It doesn't have to be just you and him, maybe a group thing and you can talk and see how you get on.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 4:49 pm

hurtloam wrote:
I know what you mean. I feel like that about someone at the moment. I guess you could invite him to something social so you can spend time together outside of your usual voluntary work place. It doesn't have to be just you and him, maybe a group thing and you can talk and see how you get on.

No, ask him out one to one.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 5:37 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hurtloam wrote:

No, ask him out one to one.

If she's shy and not sure if she really wants to take this further a group thing is less pressure. Once you know you really like him then it can feel like a less scary thing to go for a one to one date.

The reason I haven't asked my dude on a one to one date, I don't know how much I actually like him (mostly because he's so quiet) and I don't want him thinking I'm serious when I'm just wanting to find out more about him. It's not like we haven't had a chat off to the side outside of the group setting when I do organise group things, but I'm still not ready to move things along, nor is he it would seem.

screen_name
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 5:46 pm

I agree on the group thing. Much less pressure.

But also you can try talking it out here, to sort out your feelings. What do you think you like about him?

Better yet, describe your ideal mate (don't be too picky, but think about the types of qualities you look for). Does this person have any of those traits?

I have been diagnosed with Aspergers and MERLD
I have significant chronic medical conditions as well

Fruitloop02
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Jun 2015, 9:02 pm

A guy who is tall is a must because I'm 5.8
I don't have a type.What attracts me most to a guy is their confidence and how they portray that.I also like a guy who I can have fun and joke about with :)