Romantic Questions for Aspie Ladies

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

TheAbyssStaresBack
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 May 2015, 1:08 pm

I am under the impression that the types of things aspie women are attracted to are usually different from the things that neurotypical women are attracted to. I'm going to ask some questions to try to find out. Please answer honestly.

I noticed many times in my life that women seem to be attracted to mysterious guys. Ladies, if you know everything about a guy, will you be less attracted to him because he is boring? For instance, if you saw me somewhere and thought I was sexy looking and mysterious, would your attraction for me decrease if I wrote you an instruction manual on how to make me fall in love with you?

It seems like most women like sexually dominant men, which I assume is why 50 shades of gray is so popular with ladies. Is it unsexy for a guy to ask you directly for sex? Is it better for a guy to be gentle or rough?

Would you prefer a reliable and logical man, or a spontaneous man who knows how to make you feel strong emotions?

Would you prefer to feel nothing, or feel a negative emotion?

Do you like the movie Titanic? Why?

If you have/had a boyfriend, and your vagina disappeared (an evil wizard waved a magic wand, or you were in a terrible accident), what would you do to try to keep your boyfriend?

These are all the questions I can think of right now. I'll probably think of another one as soon as I've posted.

MollyTroubletail
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2015, 2:36 pm

1. If you know everything about a guy, will you be less attracted to him because he is boring?

No, I want to know everything about a guy and being mysterious is not attractive to me.

2. Would your attraction for me decrease if I wrote you an instruction manual on how to make me fall in love with you?

That would depend on what was specifically in this manual and whether I agreed with it. The manual's existence by itself wouldn't alter my perceptions.

3. Is it unsexy for a guy to ask you directly for sex?

No, guys ask me directly for sex all the time. Whether it's sexy depend on whether I am attracted to the guy in the first place.

4. Is it better for a guy to be gentle or rough?

I like it rough.

5. Would you prefer a reliable and logical man, or a spontaneous man who knows how to make you feel strong emotions?

This is assuming that reliable and logical men can't make me feel strong emotions and spontaneous men can. This is totally untrue. Even a spontaneous man who made me feel strong emotions wouldn't last with me if he was unreliable and illogical. Illogical and unreliable people don't appeal to me.

6. Would you prefer to feel nothing, or feel a negative emotion?

Neither one. Unless a man makes me feel positive emotions, I'm not going out with him.

7. Do you like the movie Titanic? Why?

I liked the movie because the story was interesting and the acting was good. However it was too long to hold my interest throughout and I would have liked an intermission or a shorter version.

8. If you had a boyfriend and your vagina disappeared, what would you do to try to keep your boyfriend?

Whatever he wanted me to do, if he didn't mind I had no vagina. Anal sex and oral sex would be strong possibilities.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2015, 4:08 pm

Great... I have no idea if it's even possible to know everything about me - in fact I know I don't even know everything about me. I know one person who understands me and she's definitely not me. Due to my work, I'm not even sure how many languages I know, let alone how many spoken ones. I should probably bail on this thread before we really get into the sentience paradoxes.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2015, 3:24 am

If you know everything about a guy, will you be less attracted to him because he is boring?
If he is boring (IMO) I'll be less attracted, but knowing everything about him is not what might make him seem boring. I like to know everything.

If you saw me somewhere and thought I was sexy looking and mysterious, would your attraction for me decrease if I wrote you an instruction manual on how to make me fall in love with you?
My attraction would decrease because I wouldn't like the pressure (and game) of feeling like I had to follow instructions to make you fall in love with me, rather than you falling in love with me when I'm just being myself.

Is it unsexy for a guy to ask you directly for sex?
I would strongly prefer not to be asked verbally. It usually "ruins" the moment for me, but there are ways it can be done playfully and still be okay.

Is it better for a guy to be gentle or rough?
No. Mix it up. Sex is meant to be fun and experimental.

Would you prefer a reliable and logical man, or a spontaneous man who knows how to make you feel strong emotions?
A reliable and logical man could make me feel strong emotions anyway. I don't like spontaneity much, so, the first guy.

Would you prefer to feel nothing, or feel a negative emotion?
Nothing.

Do you like the movie Titanic? Why?
Yeah it's a bit of entertainment. Umm...I like the costumes, the storyline...are you asking if I like seeing a woman being "saved" by a man? No, that's not the reason I like it.

If you have/had a boyfriend, and your vagina disappeared (an evil wizard waved a magic wand, or you were in a terrible accident), what would you do to try to keep your boyfriend?
Discuss options.