Why does God not follow the Golden Rule? His best rule?

Page 1 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2015, 3:35 pm

GnosticBishop wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
The answer you seek, Gnostic Bishop, is right there in the Mystery of the Demiurge, the imperfect, material existence. The world. It is not a perfect place, like you would see in the realm of light, the Pleroma. Flaws are apparent everywhere and screech their presence but it is only to awaken a search for Gnosis.

You will see what does not make sense and you will question, why would God allow this? Why would God command this of us and act so differently? The reasons are in the Demiurgent Reality.

We do not understand Gnostic theology the same way.

Jesus said, "If those who attract you say, 'See, the Kingdom is
in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they
say to you, 'It is under the earth,' then the fish of the sea will
precede you. Rather, the Kingdom of God is inside of you, and it is
outside of you. [Those who] become acquainted with [themselves]
will find it; [and when you] become acquainted with yourselves, [you
will understand that] it is you who are the sons of the living
Father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty
and it is you who are that poverty."

If we are living in God's own kingdom, as Jesus says, would there be flaws?

Seems that you are not quite acquainted with yourself.

No problem. At least you are in the right religion to eventually get there.

I see the evolving perfection of natures systems here.

As said in Candid, we live in the best of all possible worlds, --- because it is the only possible world.

That statement cannot be refuted.

Try to see as Gnostic Christian Jesus saw things. Call on your Christ mind and do not refute what our Jesus said.

Regards
DL

I follow Gnosticsm teaching and see Christos as part of the Pleroma. I do not trust the Bible completely since it is of the Demiurge. We cannot fully access the Plemora, so the Bible is going to be flawed. We are going to be flawed. Our lives are flawed. We can reconcile this while we are trapped in matter. If you blindly follow what is in the Bible, attempting to reconcile your existence on Earth, you will discover many errors like the one about the Golden Rule. The contradictions will be glaringly obvious. You will be quite confounded by it. This is why I say look toward the light.

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2015, 3:39 pm

Who are the "they" that say such things ? What makes them qualified to make such statements ?
'Tis also said that all will be revealed in the end. That everything in the end-days will be revealed.

GnosticBishop wrote:
They say that the divine or God is unknowable, unfathomable and works in mysterious ways.

How then can you know how the Divine Justice operates?

Do you have communications with God?

Regards
DL

Much of what I know comes from personal-experience and personally field-testing claims I've come across (whether religious or scientific), not to mention that there is plenty of evidence dug up by paranormal-researchers for anybody who bothers to set aside a lot of time to personally read through all of the cases for themselves (such as reading through the whole entire archives of the Cross-Correspondences and all archives of Edgar Cayce's readings), and I've combined that knowledge with also having read through nearly the entire Testament of Truth (due to being the next step in my data-mining/information-gathering after having read through all of Daniel Rosenblit's documents regarding his NDE & having personally talked to him [well over the phone anyway]).

Why do you insist on "personifying" God into some kind of a persona or diefication ? Yes, I have had direct-communication with the Light of God, but I am also not so naïve as to think that it may not necessarily have been a Being of Light that posed itself as God, for there are certainly many spirits that "possess" humans, thinking themselves to either be God or a conduit for the voice of God, despite being well-intentioned, spirit-possession is still control, and as the Law stipulates, they who control will also be controlled, for they are also controlled by invisible beings/forces that they cannot see, similarly to how humans are often controlled through spirit-possession by beings that the humans cannot see (this message is mostly directed at the spirit-beings whom are linked into your mind/psyche).

One thing I can tell you for a fact, regarding communicating with the Light of God, absolutely do not allow negative-emotions to cloud your feelings, otherwise you become "deaf" to what the Light of God may be trying to say/communicate to you, despite having an ear, and if you allow negative-emotions to control you too much, eventually it "blinds" you from truth/reality, despite having eyes to see. Thus goes the expression: They have ears to hear but do not hear; they have eyes to see but cannot see. Message to Spirits: You are now to look up & move into The Light instead of lingering around here in the earth-realm. That is the manner of how you can move-on from where you are.

Negative-emotions, such as angriness, are anti-thesis to being rational or logical. The angry person is unable to think in a logical or rational or reasonable manner, and if decisions are being made whilst in an angry state of emotions, the decisions will most-certainly be regrettable. Always practice keeping negative-thoughts out of the mind and it eventually becomes easier to remain calm & collected even in the face of adversity.

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2015, 3:49 pm

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
GnosticBishop wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
The answer you seek, Gnostic Bishop, is right there in the Mystery of the Demiurge, the imperfect, material existence. The world. It is not a perfect place, like you would see in the realm of light, the Pleroma. Flaws are apparent everywhere and screech their presence but it is only to awaken a search for Gnosis.

You will see what does not make sense and you will question, why would God allow this? Why would God command this of us and act so differently? The reasons are in the Demiurgent Reality.

As said in Candid, we live in the best of all possible worlds, --- because it is the only possible world.

Try to see as Gnostic Christian Jesus saw things. Call on your Christ mind and do not refute what our Jesus said.

Regards
DL

I follow Gnosticsm teaching and see Christos as part of the Pleroma. I do not trust the Bible completely since it is of the Demiurge. We cannot fully access the Plemora, so the Bible is going to be flawed. We are going to be flawed. Our lives are flawed. We can reconcile this while we are trapped in matter. If you blindly follow what is in the Bible, attempting to reconcile your existence on Earth, you will discover many errors like the one about the Golden Rule. The contradictions will be glaringly obvious. You will be quite confounded by it. This is why I say look toward the light.

Christianity decimated us because they stupidly started to believe that their myths were real and here you are doing the same with the Gnostic Christian myths.

I agree that we should not trust the bible because they are myths s why are you trusting our myths?

Regards
DL

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2015, 3:53 pm

GnosticBishop wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
GnosticBishop wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:

Regards
DL

Christianity decimated us because they stupidly started to believe that their myths were real and here you are doing the same with the Gnostic Christian myths.

I agree that we should not trust the bible because they are myths s why are you trusting our myths?

Regards
DL

Now you sound like you are being influenced by the Demiurge. You do not wish to recognize what Christos is but are getting lost in the Demiurgent Spiral of Judgment and deceit about what will liberate. I want to impart on you right now with an air of caution. I cannot be confused or befuddled by the Demiurgent One.

Instead, I focus on Christos. Light, mercy, grace, service, compassion, kindness, dignity.

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2015, 4:07 pm

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
GnosticBishop wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
GnosticBishop wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Now you sound like you are being influenced by the Demiurge. You do not wish to recognize what Christos is but are getting lost in the Demiurgent Spiral of Judgment and deceit about what will liberate. I want to impart on you right now with an air of caution. I cannot be confused or befuddled by the Demiurgent One.

Instead, I focus on Christos. Light, mercy, grace, service, compassion, kindness, dignity.

In other words. You have become a literalist idol worshiper instead of one seeking Gnosis and your internal God.

You should not call yourself Gnostic Christian.

Regards
DL

heavenlyabyss
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2015, 6:50 am

I think the simple answer is that God is not a moral creature. My version of God is power.

We strive to be morally superior than God. I think this is OK. God is not about morals.

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2015, 10:36 am

heavenlyabyss wrote:
I think the simple answer is that God is not a moral creature. My version of God is power.

We strive to be morally superior than God. I think this is OK. God is not about morals.

Listen to what is said to this gent when he tried changing the traditional definition of God.

I would say about the same to you as is being said at about the 3.5 min. mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Te862VIUBo

Regards
DL

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2015, 12:34 pm

GnosticBishop wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:

Regards
DL

Well, the same so-called Gnostic Jesus;
as reported; also says he's not here for peace;
he's here to start wars for the change he seeks.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/thomas.htm

And true; that does come true; with or without him; to expand the Holy Roman Empire.

Is that moral; maybe or maybe not; as morals are constructed by humans and not by GOD.

GOD gives humans innate instinct and intuition; and part of that is the tribal instinct of 'my team
is better than yours'. And of course we are all subject to this GOD given instinct; however, GOD
gives choices for humans; the choice of rational decisions to avoid calling folks 'Jerks' when
'we' don't know what the hell 'they' are even talking about in the first place, fully.

In other words; develop mastery over your emotions and ask questions or pose
assumptions in a non-direct way; like it seems you are doing this rather
than you are doing this; as the truth IS we all perceive different
Universes.
OR NOT;
'your' will
not mine.

The World 'you' live in now, is not the same world 'you' live
in the next moment; even if 'you' take great effort
in keeping it the same way by repeating
the words of 'just a man' who
likely lives 2K years ago;
just as fallible
as any of the
rest of us;
and yes,
fallible
as
proven
by the
inability to
overcome
the tribal instinct
and go for peace
instead of conflict,
aggression, violence/war.

I walk softly and carry a big
stick that is my inherent nature
as 'Lion and not Mouse'; I need
not call people names; as I have no
one to compare myself to as either
less
or
more.
As I too, am once 'Mouse',
too; And truly only 'mice'
call other 'men' names;
behind the cover
of an avatar
and
NOT
'MAN
TO
MAN'.

The difference is
I can prove I
am 'Lion'
online;
in
metaphor
of course;
at least by
sound of
GROWL
AND
tremendous
STRENGTH;

That is the
most worthy
and basic instinct
of GOD given talent
for survival; both 'then'
and
now.
There is no fooling the
GOD of Nature; only
working with
the God of
Nature,
as little
bitty humans....

To know 'yOur'
place in GOD
given Nature
is to
know
truth.

And of course, both 'you' and
'I' are entitled to 'our' opinions;
but neither of 'us' are entitled
to rule the opinions of 'others'.

Only the God of Nature Rules
human; unless enforced rules
are the rule of lesser humans.

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Grebels
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2015, 2:14 pm

I have earnestly studied the Bible for over 45 years and have pursued true knowledge, yet these few threads have shown me just how little I know However, I do know that life is the journey, not the end.

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2015, 4:20 pm

Parts of the bible indicate that it alone does not contain everything anyway.

Grebels wrote:
I have earnestly studied the Bible for over 45 years and have pursued true knowledge, yet these few threads have shown me just how little I know However, I do know that life is the journey, not the end.

John 21:25 itself shows us that much of Jesus' doings & teachings went unrecorded.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2015, 4:24 pm

Ban-Dodger wrote:
Parts of the bible indicate that it alone does not contain everything anyway.
Grebels wrote:

John 21:25 itself shows us that much of Jesus' doings & teachings went unrecorded.

And even the stuff that did get recorded...Lord only knows how many times it's been edited :? .

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2015, 4:28 pm

...Look out for the lightning bolt :P :evil: :idea: ` :wink: :ninja: !

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2015, 4:44 pm

aghogday wrote:
GnosticBishop wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:

Regards
DL

And true; that does come true; with or without him; to expand the Holy Roman Empire.

Is that moral; maybe or maybe not; as morals are constructed by humans and not by GOD.

GOD gives humans innate instinct and intuition; and part of that is the tribal instinct of 'my team
is better than yours'. And of course we are all subject to this GOD given instinct; however, GOD
gives choices for humans; the choice of rational decisions to avoid calling folks 'Jerks' when
'we' don't know what the hell 'they' are even talking about in the first place, fully.

Universes.
OR NOT;
'your' will
not mine.

just as fallible
as any of the
rest of us;
and yes,
fallible
as
proven
by the
inability to
overcome
the tribal instinct
and go for peace
instead of conflict,

less
or
more.
call other 'men' names;
behind the cover
of an avatar
and
NOT
'MAN
TO
MAN'.

The difference is
I can prove I
am 'Lion'
online;
in
metaphor
of course;
at least by
sound of
GROWL
AND
tremendous
STRENGTH;

That is the
most worthy
and basic instinct
of GOD given talent
and
now.
There is no fooling the
GOD of Nature; only
working with
the God of
Nature,
as little
bitty humans....

To know 'yOur'
place in GOD
given Nature
is to
know
truth.

I read till I got tired of the style. You tell me to consider others more while you do not.

You give some God credit for what nature gives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ1PDxeUynA

I am direct in speech and do not have the time or inclination to kiss the ass of those who do not seek their inner God or ideal.

I seek intelligent free thinking goats and not sheeple that only want to follow.

This is a numbers game and there are way too many sheeple as compare to goats.

Regards
DL

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2015, 4:46 pm

Grebels wrote:

Learning something new is one of the great pleasures in life. Even more pleasurable when learning is done by losing an argument.

Regards
DL

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2015, 5:15 pm

GnosticBishop wrote:
aghogday wrote:
GnosticBishop wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:

Regards
DL

Universes.
OR NOT;
'your' will
not mine.

just as fallible
as any of the
rest of us;
and yes,
fallible
as
proven
by the
inability to
overcome
the tribal instinct
and go for peace
instead of conflict,

less
or
more.
call other 'men' names;
behind the cover
of an avatar
and
NOT
'MAN
TO
MAN'.

The difference is
I can prove I
am 'Lion'
online;
in
metaphor
of course;
at least by
sound of
GROWL
AND
tremendous
STRENGTH;

That is the
most worthy
and basic instinct
of GOD given talent
and
now.
There is no fooling the
GOD of Nature; only
working with
the God of
Nature,
as little
bitty humans....

To know 'yOur'
place in GOD
given Nature
is to
know
truth.

I read till I got tired of the style. You tell me to consider others more while you do not.

You give some God credit for what nature gives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ1PDxeUynA

I am direct in speech and do not have the time or inclination to kiss the ass of those who do not seek their inner God or ideal.

I seek intelligent free thinking goats and not sheeple that only want to follow.

This is a numbers game and there are way too many sheeple as compare to goats.

Regards
DL

Trust me; OR NOT; I'm more of a 'goat' than 'you' will ever be.

For one thing; if you are a goat; you can show your 'face';

beyond a Snake. I have a photo with hooves; how about you..;)

And somehow the hooves arrive in the photo;

with no effort

from me.

Perhaps that is

a

sign;
of some
kind..;)

There is only one GOD of Nature;
to suggest that there is any separation;
is the height of ignorance of what tells
the truth
before one's
'FACE'.

Signed,
'Pan or MIN
or Peter
PAN'..;)

Just a metaphor;
by A way,
for a
representative
of the TRUE
GOD OF NATURE..:)

And by the way; I do NOT
click on random YouTube
links with no description.

You've already shown that
is your weak way of pejorative
personal attacks; I rarely forget
anything; but sometimes arrogance
needs
reining
in.

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick