Institute in Basic Life Principles & The Rise of Fascism.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2015, 1:21 pm

The Institute in Basic Life Principles is this large Christian organization in the US that treats disorders and educates on certain topics. They hold conferences and have various locations around the country, perhaps world, some resemble an inpatient treatment center. Some of what they do in these centers is shady.

Here is a link to their website:

http://iblp.org/

Now if you want to get involved with this it's your decision but what really worries me is the power of this organization to infiltrate government and schools, resulting in corruption and their philosophy being rammed down everyone's throat. There's plenty of money behind it. Suddenly, it's for the good of the nation for everyone to have the Bible read to them at all times and to become as completely obsessed with it as some of these individuals which I personally do not feel comfortable around people who are too attached to their Bible. Some of them have a hateful glint in their eyes while others I have met just seem fearful of everything. Most of them do not seem at ease and the men must make up for insecurity by lecturing others a lot. They seem to have a lot of anxiety.

starfox
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2015, 1:28 pm

Seems like it's bad news. Follow your instincts. 8O

Destruction and creation are 2 sides of the same coin.