Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

greenblue
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2007, 2:11 am

I do that sometimes, when I am exciting for something like "that's it!" I knew it! What the hell?" and I am all alone.

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2007, 2:13 am

Regularly. When walking down the street, in my office, at home. I like to verbalize my thoughts and hold conversations with myself.

scrulie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2007, 3:46 am

I talk to myself out loud all the time at home, and in public sometimes. I caught myself doing it yesterday and had to force myself to shut up because I didn't want people looking at me.

matt271
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2007, 4:57 am

i suspected i talked to my self out loud while in public w/out noticing while i'm doing it. i developed a habit of trying to stick my tung between my teeth so i would be able to tell if i open my mouth.
one time, when i was younger, i came home pissssssss drunk, ended up in the bathtub puking. larry got up and ended up hosing me off w/ the shower thing w/ cold water. the next day, i went downstairs thinking it was no big deal, and the whole time i was making breakfast my mum was looking at me funny. i asked "what?" she said "what?" so i said "your looking at me funny" and she replied "when your drunk, you tell on herself". later that day my brother told me i was talking to myself about how much i love weed and how being high is so much better then being drunk.

Hovis
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2007, 8:03 am

I talk to myself constantly when I'm alone, like I'm having a conversation with someone. When I'm in public, I manage to keep it down to the, "Right, got to do this now..." thinking-out-loud kind.

Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2007, 8:09 am

Hovis wrote:
I talk to myself constantly when I'm alone, like I'm having a conversation with someone.

That's what I do. I used to think it meant I was crazy :wink:

lemon
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2007, 8:22 am

sopho-soph, johny-b-g, maybe you are interested what has been said about it before?

http://www.wrongplanet.net/modules.php? ... highlight=

scrulie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2007, 9:27 am

Hovis wrote:
I talk to myself constantly when I'm alone, like I'm having a conversation with someone. When I'm in public, I manage to keep it down to the, "Right, got to do this now..." thinking-out-loud kind.

Same with me!