Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

hyperbolic
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2007, 8:46 pm

I've always had it. I thought of it today as I sneezed my way to the math building under bright rays of sunlight.

scrulie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2007, 4:33 am

I always sneeze when I pluck my eyebrows! The sun on its own doesn't make me sneeze but I have sneezey allergies and the sun on top of that does make it worse.

RadiationHazard
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2007, 4:36 am

So I'm not the only wierdo who sneezes at the sun.

Dr. Chase: I'm Australian.

Dr. House: You put the Queen on your money, you're British.

Lo
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

12 Apr 2007, 6:04 am

Wow! Loads of response - thanks! Keep 'em coming (if you want to of course)! That's really interesting - I didn't realise it was 17%-25%; in "Focus" - the science magazine it said it was 1%-10% I wonder if there is an official statistic? I also have sneezy allergies like hay fever, allergies to hair and dust and certain scents, but I don't sneeze when things touch my face or when I have mints and stuff - I never knew about that! I don't know if it's an aspie thing, don't know if it's ever been studied, but I think it's unusual wiring of some sort so I thought since Aspies are unusually wired they might have a higher incidence of it - what do yous think?