Page 1 of 4 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Kellaway225
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Apr 2007, 6:56 am

i was just all my life i have ALWAYS been a fusy eater you know only eating chips, chocolate, crisps ect and nothing else but or about 2 years i have been obsessed with saled cream sandwiches that nearly all i eat now 6 sandwiches a day with a massive bit of salad cream (every nice) any way i was wondering if any of you have strane eating habits or are really fusy with what you eat

Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2007, 7:25 am

I am the same, I was always a fussy eater as well and now I only eat about 3 different things.

Eclair
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2007, 7:30 am

I think I basically ate white food when I was a kid. Now I love lots of different food but I have phases where I will just want to eat one thing for weeks until I am thoroughly sick of it.

SteveK
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2007, 7:37 am

Eclair wrote:
I think I basically ate white food when I was a kid. Now I love lots of different food but I have phases where I will just want to eat one thing for weeks until I am thoroughly sick of it.

What's WHITE FOOD?

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2007, 8:43 am

Food items that are white, I would assume... like rice, white bread...

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2007, 8:50 am

This is one glaring non-aspie-i guess trait about me....I can eat everything....the only thing I am picky about is that my sandwiches have to be crunchy (i put chips on them)..and I prefer crunchy foods....

Also..I HATE sodas..I hate the way they taste and make me feel.

My NT sister on the other hand was very picky when she was young....plain cheeseburgers (no condiments) Just ice.....crazy bread from Little Ceasers...plain cheese pizza...etc......

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

18 Apr 2007, 10:02 am

ive been eating nothing but pizza for like uh the last two weeks for every meal :D

Flow
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2007, 10:15 am

I am a very picky eater.
I am also very shy about eating in social situations.

Airbrush
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Apr 2007, 10:24 am

richardbenson wrote:
ive been eating nothing but pizza for like uh the last two weeks for every meal :D

That`s not good for you^^

I am pretty picky about what i eat, i just HATE fish, i don`t know why but i just really don`t like it, i love fusy food and burgers, pizza etc.
For some reason i relly like alcohol in the age of just 13 (i dont drink much though, only when i`m sick)

KimJ
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2007, 10:30 am

We just had this discussion a week or so ago.
I started out terribly picky and every 10 or 5 years, totally change. I pick up whole styles of food. So, now I'm a pig with an iron stomach.
I imagine my son will be the same way. We both started off as good eaters when babies. But when he got old enough to sniff things out, he started refusing a lot of stuff. He's slowly eating meat again. And he eats cheese pizza.
I was fine until 4 or 5 when things started to nauseate me.
I could eat anything in a tomato sauce (pizza, pasta, casserole, chili, bbq) and very plain veggies (corn, potatoes and carrots). I couldn't stomach eggs.
At 10 I could eat game and Chinese food. At 20 I could eat eggs and other breakfast foods. At 30, I was introduced to Cajun food and now, 7 years later I love hot foods-couldn't tolerate them before. Sometimes my husband stares at me when I'm eating and says, "You can eat that?!"

newaspie
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Apr 2007, 10:58 am

i can eat just about anything and everything. for alot of years I was completely obsessed with food in general and had to be careful so I wouldn't end up a balloon. But then my passion for food disappeared and now I constantly FORGET to eat and when i try to I don't want to as it usually tastes like dirt.. does anyone else have that problem????

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2007, 11:05 am

I'm a picky eater in the sense that I can't eat anything creamy.

Bart21
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2007, 11:23 am

I'm someone who doesn't like alot of foods.
I like eating spicey, crispy, meaty foods.
So basicly i don't like much of the native foods of my country.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

18 Apr 2007, 11:58 am

Airbrush wrote:
richardbenson wrote:
That`s not good for you^^
thanks for your concern gunit, but im pretty thin and tall as it is, and in my twennies. if i continue to eat like this until im 40 i might have a problem but not now :D

Mirror
Toucan
Toucan

18 Apr 2007, 12:12 pm

I don't think that i'm not that bad of a fussy eater. I like to try knew foods (especially if it came from another country! :D) But I have had phases that all I would eat for weeks on end would be anything made of Pasta like spagetti, ramen, udon. And I can't eat onions or anything spicy. But this week I have beens eating really salty stuff like pickles, chamoy, and chinese candy! But I think that's all due to my period :o!

But besides food the habbits that other people have notice is that I would just keep looking at my food while i'm eating it. I don't know why, I just seem to find it facinating. And aslo I don't like to eat infront of people I don't know to well because I feel that I have to eat all of my food even though I can't most of the time.

mizkathy
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Apr 2007, 1:32 pm

when I was a kid at mac&cheese everyday lol