Page 35 of 36 [ 575 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Raph522
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2007, 7:56 am

Sopho wrote:
Raph522 wrote:
Sopho wrote:
Raph522 wrote:
Sopho wrote:
I'm still in bed right now actually. I just stay in bed all day now with my laptop. lol
I have nothing worth getting out of bed for though really.

Flo?

Flo sleeps on my bed most of the day though so she's right here with me now. :)
Maybe you should move your computer downstairs like natty.

Then I'd never go on it though. I'd still rather stay in bed all the time. :(
8O So woulds I but it is unhealthy.

natty
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 May 2007, 7:57 am

That sounds like it might be bliss , I used to stay in bed all day when i was very depressed but at the moment im trying to get up in the morning , i failed today it was gone midday when i got up , but that was just cos the bed was so comfy not because i was depressed.

Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2007, 8:00 am

I hate getting out of bed.

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2007, 8:31 am

me too but I force myslef-everything I want is downstairs

Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2007, 8:34 am

I have Flo and my laptop here. There is noise and sunlight downstairs and it takes effort to get there.

natty
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 May 2007, 8:40 am

same here, but kids and noise go together seems cant have one without the other , I hate sunlight too , so i keep my curtains closed.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2007, 8:42 am

Why does it take effort? Are you going to live your entire life up there?

Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2007, 8:44 am

I have two little brothers (one's 2 and one's 6) so it's noisy in my house sometimes lol
Some idiot keeps driving down the road really noisily and it's disturbing Flo. She doesn't like loud noises. Humans can be such inconsiderate selfish bastards.

Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2007, 8:46 am

Tequila wrote:

No I go back to university in September.
It takes effort because I have nothing that makes me want to get up.

shadexiii
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2007, 9:10 am

Sopho wrote:
Tequila wrote:

No I go back to university in September.
It takes effort because I have nothing that makes me want to get up.

I wish I had that long. Typing this on my laptop while lying in bed, with my cat sitting next to me. If I could do that every day, that'd be great....but I have to start looking for a job in my hometown in a couple weeks.

natty
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 May 2007, 9:11 am

I feel sick

Im having a panic

I just read some very distressing news , and i was forced to notify others and also to post to another list i am on an emotional plea. i dont know if i will get slammed for it . im crying and i am considereing to post to this list also .
I dont know what to do

Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2007, 9:13 am

I am sorry you're panicking. :(
I don't know what you can do either though really.
What kind of bad thing has happened?

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2007, 9:15 am

natty wrote:
I feel sick

Im having a panic

I just read some very distressing news , and i was forced to notify others and also to post to another list i am on an emotional plea. i dont know if i will get slammed for it . im crying and i am considereing to post to this list also .
I dont know what to do

oh no, what happened :(

natty
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 May 2007, 9:19 am

Someone who i am on several e mail lists with , killed themselves last night , but yesterday and for several days before they had been involved in arguments on the list and I have no doubt that her being verbally attacked , insulted and reprimanded on line in front of people would have contributed to her feeling desperate enough to end it , obviously she was a vulnerable person any way before the argument started , but i feel people on line have unknowingly contributed to her death. I am so upset , i was not part of that argument , however I also didnt step in to stop it . ive now put up a long plea for people to take care and think before they post , using insulting , rude or attcking words, online none of us really know the mental state of another person and we could be the one who is just nasty enough to push someone over the edge .
i am so upset , cant stop shaking its making me want to leave my email lists forever , I dont ever want to be a party to making someone do that.

Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2007, 9:22 am

natty wrote:
Someone who i am on several e mail lists with , killed themselves last night , but yesterday and for several days before they had been involved in arguments on the list and I have no doubt that her being verbally attacked , insulted and reprimanded on line in front of people would have contributed to her feeling desperate enough to end it , obviously she was a vulnerable person any way before the argument started , but i feel people on line have unknowingly contributed to her death. I am so upset , i was not part of that argument , however I also didnt step in to stop it . ive now put up a long plea for people to take care and think before they post , using insulting , rude or attcking words, online none of us really know the mental state of another person and we could be the one who is just nasty enough to push someone over the edge .
i am so upset , cant stop shaking its making me want to leave my email lists forever , I dont ever want to be a party to making someone do that.

That's awful :(
It's not your fault though. Even if you feel partly responsible, you weren't to know what was going to happen. I agree about being careful with what you say online though, I try to most of the time, but maybe I should be more considerate sometimes.

Raph522
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2007, 9:29 am

natty wrote:

I'm sorry this happened and that you're taking this hard :( sopho is right though, it's not you're fault.