Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

15 May 2007, 12:41 am

i dont want a logical answer here, i want a sympathetic one. have any answers? let me tell you one thing that does not work, showing them the lord. oh no, listen i was homeless once and when someone who tryed to share the you know, i looked away. i payed no attention. if you want my opinion, there is nothing wrong with being homeless. shure the mentally ill people need some help, but as i have found alot of people chose to be that way, and loved it. and i would have loved it exept for i didnt get to take a bath, lol. but still. do not show people the lord. im sure they know he already exists.

Avian
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 May 2007, 1:04 am

Individual courtesy goes a long way; I never hesitate to give a dollar or more to a homeless individual who comes straiight out and asks me for a handout; I certainly have a higher opinion of them than I do the ones who hold signs saying "Will Work For Food," when what they really want is stocks and negotiable bonds.

EDIT: Yaahooo! My sleep meds are kicking in; which means I'll be posting on here for another hour or two!

UbbyUbbyUbby
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 May 2007, 3:22 am

:roll: :wink: With my friends :D :) :( :o 8O :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil:

These are my friends