Page 1 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2007, 3:02 pm

I've found that I can't wear bras, because they give me a certian rash at the bottom. I just go braless, now.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2007, 3:13 pm

I'm very surprised that a gang of us beer-bellied blokes hasn't turned up dribbling spit all down our mouths while shouting "Braless?! Hur hur hurrrrr!". Or something like that. :D

ADoyle
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2007, 4:10 am

The only time I'm braless is when I'm home for the night, but I usually leave the house with a bra. I have a lot of flesh-toned bras because they don't show through clothing like white bras sometimes do, especially if you're wearing a white blouse.

Fiz
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2007, 7:19 pm

I cannot go out in public braless, I would feel so uncomfortable with this. Plus they have a tendency to bounce as I'm not huge, but I'm not exactly small either. I just feel more secure with a bra on and will wear strapless ones under halternecks or vest tops.

wendytheweird
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 May 2007, 9:49 pm

I have to wear a bra when I'm nursing. WHen I'm not nursing, I wear a B cup. WHen I am nursing I wear a DD. When my first son was born, I wore an H cup for a month before I got my milk supply under control and slowly went down to the DD. I've been nursing for the last 3.75 years straight, so hopefully they'll go back once I'm done. THey did between my first 2, but who knows now that Im older.

It's painful and it looks funny to go without a bra when your boobs are enormous. WHen I'm not nursing, I can go without, even though they're a bit saggy from being stretched out so badly. Most women only go up 1 cup size when they start lactating. I have no idea why I am so "lucky" to produce enough milk to feed an orphanage.

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2007, 11:42 pm

I can't stand not wearing a bra. It makes me uncomfortable.

ghostgurl
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2007, 5:48 pm

I've grown used to bras. I wear them all the time. I would go without if I knew my breasts wouldn't eventually sag down to my knees.

JonnyBGoode
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2007, 5:54 pm

Braless?! Hur hur hurrrrr!

What? :?

:wink: :P

18:33. Press 'Return'

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2007, 11:25 pm

Well, now that you started....

I'm pretty opposed to the damned things.
If I were a woman, there's no way that
anyone could strap me into a contraption
like that. It's as bad as wearing jockeys as
a guy.

Sedaka
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2007, 11:28 pm

i could do it.... but i would have to restrict my motor speed to ~2mph....... hate jiggling jubblies......... nope not for me

i do like supportive sports bras though.... happy medium?

got free science papers?

www.pubmed.gov
www.sciencedirect.com
http://highwire.stanford.edu/lists/freeart.dtl

Beenthere
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2007, 6:47 am

Quote:
I would go without if I knew my breasts wouldn't eventually sag down to my knees.

My mother's told me that one for years. I figure once they get to my knees I'll be too old to care anyways...and it isn't like anyone's going to really be checking them out then anyways. :lol:

jewelie
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 May 2007, 11:33 am

Beenthere wrote:
Quote:
I would go without if I knew my breasts wouldn't eventually sag down to my knees.

My mother's told me that one for years. I figure once they get to my knees I'll be too old to care anyways...and it isn't like anyone's going to really be checking them out then anyways. :lol:

Funny! My mom's phrase was "They'll hang like strings." Guess who wore a bra her whole life and now has breasts that hang like strings? My mom. So I really think that whole idea is ridiculous. Gravity exists, and the bigger your breasts, the farther south they will eventually go. I read somewhere that in one culture the longer your breasts hang, the better. Whatever!

On a totally Aspie note: When I was in seventh grade I was still not wearing a bra, though I would fit into about a 34C then. A VERY good male friend told me one day that other boys were talking about me, saying I must be a slut, or something like that, since I didn't wear a bra. Worthless SOBs!! ! I was in fact a hyper-religious virgin, untouched by boys. But I didn't want this talk to continue, so I started wearing a bra.

Now I only wear them when I go outside, as I know it is not socially acceptable not to. I NEVER wear them at home.

gwenevyn
l'esprit de l'escalier
l'esprit de l'escalier

25 May 2007, 8:07 pm

I am small but I feel very uncomfortable without a bra. I think it's fairly obvious when a girl isn't wearing one, even if she's an A cup. I even sleep in one. I just feel safer with a bra, in general. I've had mostly male friends for most of my life, so I'm well aware of the extent to which some guys will stare at a woman and try to make out details of what's underneath her clothing. I have zero desire to encourage mental violations of my dignity--I'd rather encourage men to look at my face.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2007, 8:46 am

Never.

My boobs are too big to get away with it.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2007, 4:39 pm

I only wear a bra because everyone else tells me to.

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2007, 11:57 pm

Quote:
On a totally Aspie note: When I was in seventh grade I was still not wearing a bra, though I would fit into about a 34C then. A VERY good male friend told me one day that other boys were talking about me, saying I must be a slut, or something like that, since I didn't wear a bra.

Something like this sorta happened to me.
Except the girls in my gym class told my gym teacher to tell me to start wearing a bra...because I would not listen to them....and boys were often trying to cop a looksee and I was oblivious to it.
It still took me a while to catch on :oops: and the whole thing culimnated in an incident towards the last day of school in sixth grade when the gym teacher gave me a shirt to change into because the one I was wearing was too revealing and I was not wearing a bra.

After that, I got the picture. :oops: