Page 2 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2007, 11:57 pm

Quote:
On a totally Aspie note: When I was in seventh grade I was still not wearing a bra, though I would fit into about a 34C then. A VERY good male friend told me one day that other boys were talking about me, saying I must be a slut, or something like that, since I didn't wear a bra.

Something like this sorta happened to me.
Except the girls in my gym class told my gym teacher to tell me to start wearing a bra...because I would not listen to them....and boys were often trying to cop a looksee and I was oblivious to it.
It still took me a while to catch on :oops: and the whole thing culimnated in an incident towards the last day of school in sixth grade when the gym teacher gave me a shirt to change into because the one I was wearing was too revealing and I was not wearing a bra.

After that, I got the picture. :oops:

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2007, 12:05 am

I always go braless.

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2007, 12:09 am

ahayes wrote:
I always go braless.

You probably shouldn't, with your moobs.

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2007, 1:23 am

moobs?

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

ChrissandraChrissamba
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2007, 6:42 pm

I don't wear a bra when I am at home, but I only very occasionally don't wear a bra when I go out. My boobs jiggle too much and my top seems to fall down more if I don't wear a bra.

ChrissandraChrissamba
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2007, 6:43 pm

calandale wrote:
http://www.unwords.com/unword/moobs.html

My brother has moobs. I think they might be as big as my breasts.

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2007, 10:00 pm

My favorite bras are made of cotton and have no underwire and are any color other than white.

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2007, 2:34 am

poopylungstuffing wrote:
Quote:
On a totally Aspie note: When I was in seventh grade I was still not wearing a bra, though I would fit into about a 34C then. A VERY good male friend told me one day that other boys were talking about me, saying I must be a slut, or something like that, since I didn't wear a bra.

Something like this sorta happened to me.
Except the girls in my gym class told my gym teacher to tell me to start wearing a bra...because I would not listen to them....and boys were often trying to cop a looksee and I was oblivious to it.
It still took me a while to catch on :oops: and the whole thing culimnated in an incident towards the last day of school in sixth grade when the gym teacher gave me a shirt to change into because the one I was wearing was too revealing and I was not wearing a bra.

After that, I got the picture. :oops:

:oops: wow, sorry to hear that :oops:

When I was twelve (long time ago), one of the classmates was already developed, a lot. When there was time for gym class, and everyone had to run, all of the boys stood silent when she started to run, not wanting to even blink :oops:
Of course, she didn't like to run. I think eventually the teachers put her to do something that didn't require running.

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2007, 3:08 am

ChrissandraChrissamba wrote:
calandale wrote:
http://www.unwords.com/unword/moobs.html

My brother has moobs. I think they might be as big as my breasts.

Maybe he needs a brassiere.