scrulie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2007, 11:25 am

Rain_Bird wrote:
scrulie wrote:
Librans are often a bit unstable......

That explains a lot... (I'm a Libra) :lol:

:D But there are lots of v cool Librans! PJ Harvey for example. And John Lennon and Julian Cope! Librans rival Virgoans and Pisceans for neuroticness and creativity, as far as I've noticed........ :D And actually Cancerians also.

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2007, 12:00 pm

I found the sunsign bears little relevance of a lot of emphasis in the rest of your chart is in other areas.
Me, for example...

Sun-Taurus.
Moon-Pisces
Mercury-Gemini
Venus-Gemini
Mars-Pisces
Ascendant-Pisces

Here is a site you can get a free astrology chart if you want. You just need your DOB, time of birth and where you were born.

cafeastrology

scrulie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2007, 12:14 pm

'tis true actually Graelwyn! I think my natal chart shows my aspieness. I have a ridiculous number of planets in one sign, reflecting my obsessive nature, with Sagittarius on the ascendant, which kind of reflects my aspie bluntness/tactlessness.

I'd love to see the charts of others here! I'll bet we'll find some interesting patterns........ :D So please share, people! :)

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2007, 12:17 pm

scrulie wrote:
'tis true actually Graelwyn! I think my natal chart shows my aspieness. I have a ridiculous number of planets in one sign, reflecting my obsessive nature, with Sagittarius on the ascendant, which kind of reflects my aspie bluntness/tactlessness.

I'd love to see the charts of others here! I'll bet we'll find some interesting patterns........ :D So please share, people! :)

:D Yep, I would be super curious too.
Oddly, I was sure we would have more Aquarians here as they are renowned for being quirky and eccentric...yet so few, or maybe it is just that few have done the poll. I wish more people would do the poll... but it is to be expected given it is seen as an illogical airy fairy thing... I dont think many explore beyond the whole sun sign, daily crappy newspaper horoscope area....it is actually quite complicated once you get into all the calculations and planetary angles.

dumbgenius
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2007, 2:38 pm

I don't know what my sign is. I can't find it. Maybe it was the one that dented my previous car a few months ago.

EDIT: For people wanting to collect data. My birthday is on 4/20/84. I don't know what sign though. I think I remember someone saying I was at a point between two signs or something, not sure.

RainSong
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2007, 3:16 pm

I had to try the chart. :)

Sun in Pisces
"She is compassionate and sentimental. She likes isolated occupations: administration, archives, history. Spirit of self-sacrifice.

Weaknesses: tendency to be led astray, lack of experience or inability to apply experience practically. Lethargy, over-sensitivity and emotionalism."

Moon in Aries
"Lunar Ariens have an unmistakable independent streak. ... they are temperamental. Some might say that people with Moon in Aries actually enjoy trouble and confrontations."

Mercury in Aquarius
"She has difficulty expressing herself, especially when young. Does not talk much, she does not speak for the sake of it. She works in remote and quiet places. She is discrete and philosophical.
She is impatient. She likes contradiction and is irascible. Her arguments are noisy and animated."

Venus in Pisces
"Theirs is an elusive charm -- they are sweetly playful, a little moody, and perhaps a little irregular. They appreciate romance and poetry, and they prefer to "feel out" both you and the relationship you share, so don't expect too much planning ahead. Their sensitivity can be a little misleading at times. Yes, they are sensitive folk, but lovers may find it maddening that this sensitivity is not only directed at them, but towards all of mankind."

Mars in Gemini
"Lively spirit, alert and ingenious but sarcastic, critical, provocative. She is quarrelsome. Expresses herself easily, does what she wants: success is at the end of the road. She is capable and acts quickly."

Jupiter in Leo
"She is indifferent to what goes on around her, is mistrustful and always unsatisfied. She is easily irritated."

Saturn in Aquarius
"Long-term studies and, if family circumstances do not allow this, she will teach herself. She is serious and methodical in work. Likes to visit the elderly and intellectuals, who both enrich her mind. ... She likes quiet and solitude above everything. She looks for work (or can work) alone, without being bothered. She hates chatting, outside noises."

Uranus in Capricorn
"A great battler. She has so much power, that one thinks nothing can defeat her. Her mission in society, in the world means everything to her.
Her freedom is important to her, even with regard to friends. These are extravagant, original, intellectual. They are not from the same background and have a different up-bringing."

Neptune in Capricorn
"She is discerning, wise and sensible."

Pluto in Scorpio
"Great sexual activity." (Only sentence in that section, sigh.)

Interesting. I fit some of the things but not others.

Three years!

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2007, 3:50 pm

dumbgenius wrote:
I don't know what my sign is. I can't find it. Maybe it was the one that dented my previous car a few months ago.

EDIT: For people wanting to collect data. My birthday is on 4/20/84. I don't know what sign though. I think I remember someone saying I was at a point between two signs or something, not sure.

You are an Aries, I believe.

Kris94
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Jun 2007, 4:10 pm

Sopho wrote:
I am a Gemini. Fits me quite well I think.
It's my birthday on Sunday.
I don't like summer at all though.

im a gemini too! its my birthday on wednesday!

Pikachu
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2007, 4:28 pm

my star sign is Aries, was born in the spring, in April 1982, and I like the spring as it is not too cold and not too warm

Allegedly away with the fairies for 6-7 years

Trigger11
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2007, 9:09 pm

You are 100% Virgo

How Virgo Are You?

http://www.blogthings.com/howvirgoareyouquiz/

Dang straight!! !! !! !! !!

Beatles_girl
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Jun 2007, 3:29 am

I'm a Scorpio and proudly wear the symbol as a tattoo on my arm.

PLA
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2007, 5:32 am

Leo. Even have a mane.

.RAR! :lol:

"Everyone loves the dolphin. A bitter shark - emerging from it's cold depths - doesn't stand a chance." This is hyperbol.

"Run, Jump, Fall, Limp off, Try Harder."

greensocks
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Jun 2007, 5:00 pm

Graelwyn wrote:
I dont think many explore beyond the whole sun sign, daily crappy newspaper horoscope area....it is actually quite complicated once you get into all the calculations and planetary angles.

I've been casually learning about astrology for approximately three years. There are enormous amounts of information that I don't yet have a sufficient comprehension of, which is fine because it gives me lots more to read, and I currently have excessive amounts of time on my hands. :D

For anyone who's curious, I do have the moon in Aquarius (because someone mentioned Aquarius) in the first house, not opposing the sun in Leo, but opposing mercury in Leo. My ascendant is Capricorn.

I haven't really gotten into looking at other people's charts too much at all, or discussing astrology with others for a number of reasons.

If anyone is interested, I have no problems sharing my natal chart. Just let me know. :D