How to deal with annoying people.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

deep-techno
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2007, 8:30 am

Alternative wrote:
Ignorance usually works for me.

Although I'm so used to being bullied I put on them the "shoot me again" concept where I also use reverse psychology, and say "go ahead, you'll be doing me a favour" etc.

It tends to work 9 times out of 10.

That's like the rule in the Bible "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, but if someone slaps you on the right cheek offer them the left as well". Although I'm not religious I do think that the bible has some very good moral rules to help save people from their otherwise animal natures.

Jellybean
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2007, 6:51 am

I don't have much advice except... Don't stand up in the middle of the lesson in a HUGE RAGE and shout 'QUIT IT YOU B*****D!! !' I got in a lot of trouble for that...

dasanbe
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

15 Sep 2007, 1:05 pm

Confront about the guy about his nonsense and tell him that it's rude to talk about others behind their backs.

People should be talked about in front of their backs instead. Everyone knows this.