Page 5 of 5 [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Sora
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2008, 3:24 pm

I saw the test/test results somewhere else on the board. I used the forums search and I hope it's acceptable to come back to this test?

# Repetitive or restricted Behaviours and Interests (RBI) - Stereotyped, repetitive behaviours and interests
# Social Impairment (SI) - Social understanding
# Language problems (L) - Speech, words and sentences
# Planning, Organization and Concentration problems (POC) - Cognitive skills related to being able to plan, organise and stay focused
# Imaging and Recall problems (IR) - Visualisation, imagination and remembering past events
# Reasoning and Problem solving problems (RP) - Cognitive skills related to rational deduction and working things out
# Sensory problems (S) - Impact of senses
# Motor problems (M) - Control of own movement

RBI =9.25
SI=9.5
L=5.75
POC=2.5
IR=2.75
RP=2.75
S=10
M=0

Irregular graphic.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2008, 3:52 pm

Sora wrote:
I saw the test/test results somewhere else on the board. I used the forums search and I hope it's acceptable to come back to this test?

Of course it is. ASC development is sort of on hold at the moment anyone is welcome to take the test.

Sora wrote:
Irregular graphic.

Yep. It sort of suggest that you have little or none motor issues. Either that or something has gone amiss.

scumsuckingdouchebag
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2008, 3:56 pm

When I took it January 10th:

RBI =8.5
SI=7.25
L=5
POC=7.75
IR=2
RP=4
S=5.5
M=3.25

My scores have been very similar each time.

Sora
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2008, 4:03 pm

0_equals_true wrote:
Sora wrote:
Irregular graphic.

Yep. It sort of suggest that you have little or none motor issues. Either that or something has gone amiss.

No gross/fine motor issues indeed, so everything went fine. I was more amazed by the fact that many of the others have more round graphics, though there are exceptions. But I do know my profile itself is irregular, so the test asking for symptoms and behaviour reflected that quite well.