Page 1 of 5 [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Koldune
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

Location: At the tree from whither come the roots of which no one knows

03 Aug 2007, 3:41 pm

Wait a minute. I've done some number juggling and found out that my idea has some problems. I'll have to get back to you later when I've thought more on it.

?E. Weatherwax
Pro te ipso faciete. (Do for yourself.)

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

03 Aug 2007, 3:45 pm

Seems like merely averaging the numbers without getting the area would provide basically the same information?

2ukenkerl
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2007, 5:49 pm

Koldune,

ALL that will show is a subjective understanding of the overall disability. The idea of the pattern and type of disability would be lost. In short, your idea would not really provide anything worthwhile.

Steve

Koldune
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Aug 2007, 9:30 pm

TheMachine1 wrote:

Seems like merely averaging the numbers without getting the area would provide basically the same information?

2ukenkerl wrote:
ALL that will show is a subjective understanding of the overall disability. The idea of the pattern and type of disability would be lost. In short, your idea would not really provide anything worthwhile.

You're both right. The pattern and type of disability would be lost. Actually, taking an average would be more accurate for what I had in mind, for what that's worth. Calculating the area of the eight-sided polygon seems to arrive at that average, expressed as a percent, squared. That might mean something to someone better versed in statistics than me. I don't know.

It was an interesting thought, anyway.

?E. Weatherwax

Koldune
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Aug 2007, 9:50 pm

My wife, who is diagnosed with bipolar disorder and has some hearing damage, scored as follows.

# Repetitive or restricted Behaviours and Interests (RBI) - Stereotyped, repetitive behaviours and interests
# Social Impairment (SI) - Social understanding
# Language problems (L) - Speech, words and sentences
# Planning, Organization and Concentration problems (POC) - Cognitive skills related to being able to plan, organise and stay focused
# Imaging and Recall problems (IR) - Visualisation, imagination and remembering past events
# Reasoning and Problem solving problems (RP) - Cognitive skills related to rational deduction and working things out
# Sensory problems (S) - Impact of senses
# Motor problems (M) - Control of own movement

RBI =3
SI=1.75
L=2
POC=5
IR=1.75
RP=3
S=3.5
M=1.75

?E. Weatherwax

bizmack
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Aug 2007, 10:53 am

# Repetitive or restricted Behaviours and Interests (RBI) - Stereotyped, repetitive behaviours and interests
# Planning, Organization and Concentration problems (POC) - Cognitive skills related to being able to plan, organise and stay focused
# Imaging and Recall problems (IR) - Visualisation, imagination and remembering past events
# Reasoning and Problem solving problems (RP) - Cognitive skills related to rational deduction and working things out

RBI =8.5
SI=7.25
L=4.25
POC=5.25
IR=3
RP=4.75
S=5.5
M=3.5[img][img]http://www.pttools.co.uk/asc/asc_wp_gif2.php?rbi=8.5&si=7.25&lg=4.25&poc=5.25&ir=3&rp=4.75&s=5.5&m=3.5[/img][/img]

Stitch
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

12 Aug 2007, 9:03 pm

Ok, here's mine. I'm an undiagnosed ADD and AS hypochondriac, and the plot seems to reflect this rather nicely... Or am I reading it wrong?

RBI =6
SI=6
L=1.5
POC=7.75
IR=8
RP=0.5
S=2.5
M=2.25

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2007, 10:44 pm

RBI =6
SI=7.5
L=4.75
POC=6.25
IR=3.75
RP=2.75
S=3.75
M=0.5

serenity
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2007, 12:54 am

# Reasoning and Problem solving problems (RP) - Cognitive skills related to rational deduction and

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2007, 7:59 am

hmmm equal , why you don't post that test in an NT forum so we can compare ?

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2007, 9:02 am

LePetitPrince wrote:
hmmm equal , why you don't post that test in an NT forum so we can compare ?

Good idea. I just need to research the questions better. This is test is not up to scratch yet. I've been distracted with other things lately.

Grimfaire
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Aug 2007, 9:44 am

RBI =9
SI=7.5
L=5.5
POC=8.25
IR=5
RP=5.25
S=8.75
M=6.75

M_LibertyGirl
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Aug 2007, 3:10 am

RBI =8.25
SI=8.25
L=7
POC=8.5
IR=5.5
RP=7.5
S=6
M=6

"The thought manifests as the word. The word manifests as the deed. The deed develops into habit. And the habit hardens into character. So watch the thought and its ways with care. And let it spring from love, born out of concern for all beings."

Danielismyname
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2007, 3:21 am

RBI =10
SI=10
L=10
POC=6.5
IR=4.5
RP=8
S=5
M=0.5

(Third time.)

nobodyzdream
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2007, 3:31 am

RBI =10
SI=9.75
L=6.5
POC=10
IR=7.5
RP=8
S=9
M=7.5

I'm my own guinea pig.

Tempy
Toucan
Toucan

14 Aug 2007, 4:56 am

RBI =8.5
SI=9.25
L=5.75
POC=8
IR=5.5
RP=8.5
S=6
M=8