Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

yasuko_latexcat
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Aug 2007, 6:32 pm

IdahoRose wrote:
They only person I've heard of with rubbery skin is Monkey D. Luffy, and that's because he ate a certain kind of fruit.

^_^

Hey, I know that guy too!

2ukenkerl
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2007, 7:00 pm

parts wrote:
No rubbery skin but rubbery veins. When ever I have to get blood taken they always complain of this they hit a vein with a needle and it just slips aside. Once they tried to get an IV in it took them ten times and they had to use the smallest needle they had. I have never had them hit on the first try and usually go home bruised up.

That used to happen to me ALL THE TIME! Once, a bunch of idiots tried like an hour to get blood from me. They kept missing and, eventually, they had to chase me all over the place. I don't think they ever did get that blood. :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8O 8O 8O :?

Danielismyname
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2007, 10:12 pm

An anesthetist told me that I had the hardest skin he's ever seen (I'm sure he was being literal as he was sticking me with a needle), nothing to do with autism, just something I thought was interesting.

2ukenkerl
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2007, 10:25 pm

Danielismyname wrote:
An anesthetist told me that I had the hardest skin he's ever seen (I'm sure he was being literal as he was sticking me with a needle), nothing to do with autism, just something I thought was interesting.

My skin is kind of pale. Some have been amazed at the viens they could see in my palms. Yet several have said that it was hard to find a "good" vein, or that they were hard to hit.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2007, 10:31 pm

My skin is normal.

Tim

Now proficient in ChatGPT!